剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Come on, after you.
走吧 你先请
Thank you, Mr. Kitteridge.
谢谢你 基特里奇先生
Oh, call me Henry, for gosh sakes.
叫我亨利就行了
Oh, thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
I had an idea, if you wouldn't mind me saying.
如果你不介意的话 我有个想法
No, not at all.
当然 说吧
You could put up a greeting card display,
你可以在架子上放些贺卡
so while people were waiting for their prescriptions,
这样人们在等处方的时候
they'd say to themselves, "Oh, look at that.
就会不由自主地想"看
I need to get a birthday card for my granddaughter.
我得给我孙女买♥♥张生日贺卡"
Or a get-well card for my Aunt Betty." You know?
或者是"我得给我贝蒂阿姨写张'早日康复'的贺卡"
I think that's inspired, Denise.
我觉得你的想法很有创意 丹尼诗
You do? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 对
Oh, I'm so glad. Jerry? You could help us put up the racks.
我太高兴了 杰瑞 你可以帮我们搭货架
Yeah, sure, I can do that.
当然 我来吧
There you go.
好了
And you know people love to give cards to each other.
要知道 人们很乐于互相赠送贺卡
Sometimes, I'll put a note in one of Henry's shoes.
有时候我还会在亨利的鞋子里留小纸条呢
Do you?
是嘛
He'll stick his foot in and get all grouchy
然后他脚就被纸条黏住了 他就在那儿不停地
and say, "What the heck is this?"
发牢骚说"这是什么鬼东西"
And then he'll see the note, and he'll laugh.
等他看见了纸条 就又笑了出来
This one time, I tried to put my gloves on,
还有一回 我想戴上手套
but he had filled all the fingers with jelly beans.
结果他把五个指套都灌满了软糖豆
My gosh! I had no idea what was going on.
天啊 我完全不知道
I just kept jamming my fingers in.
一个劲地想把手指塞进去
I just want to say one thing.
我就想说一件事
Don't be scared of your hunger.
不要对自己的欲望感到恐惧
If you're scared of your hunger,
如果你害怕了
you're one more ninny just like everyone else.
那就跟别的傻瓜没什么两样
Doyle, sweetheart, are you ready?
道尔 亲爱的 准备好走了吗
Sorry, Louise. He's got 20 more minutes.
抱歉 路易斯 他还得再留20分钟
He has an orthodontist appointment.
他预约了牙齿矫正
Detention is over in 20 minutes.
留堂还有20分钟
Really, Olive, don't be ridiculous.
真的 奥丽芙 别闹了
You can have a seat while you wait.
你可以坐着等
No, thank you, anyway.
不用了 谢谢
Doyle, sweetheart, I'll be back.
道尔 亲爱的 我一会儿回来
Mrs. Kitteridge.
基特里奇老师
May I speak to you for a moment?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I'll be out in the hall, and I'll know if you're talking.
我就在走廊里 你们要是说话我都听得到
Tell me something.
说吧
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood."
"黄色的树林里有两条分岔路
And sorry I am I could not travel both and be one traveler.
很遗憾我不能同时将它们走过
Long I stood and looked down one as far as I could.
我久久站在那儿 向远处极力遥望
Until it bent...
直到它
in the undergrowth."
消失在那丛林深处"
You gonna pick that up? Nope.
你要捡起来吗 不
Aren't you the brat?
你真是永远也长不大
Olive, is Kevin Coulson in detention with you?
奥丽芙 你留了凯文·库尔森的堂吗
Yeah, what's up? His mother called,
是的 怎么了 他母亲打来电♥话♥
said she won't be able to pick him up.
说她没办法来接他了
I can give him a ride, if you want.
你想的话我可以载他回去
We'll take care of it, Janet.
我们会处理好的 珍妮特
All right, then. I'll let her know.
那好吧 我去通知她
She'll let her know.
她去通知她
Thanks for the ride. No, stay.
多谢送我回来 先坐着别动
I'm gonna go check on your mother.
我先去看看你♥妈♥的♥情况
Ma, let's just go.
妈 走吧
I wanna get home. It'll just be a minute.
我想回家 要不了一分钟
No, it won't. Oh, dear God almighty, why don't I just walk?
不可能 天啊 我还不如走回家呢
Be my guest. Do you good.
随便你 走点路对你有好处
Rachel? It's Olive Kitteridge.
瑞秋 我是奥丽芙·基特里奇
You're scaring your boy.
你吓到你儿子了
Christ, I can't climb out of this.
老天 我根本爬不起来
Well, get off the pills, for one. They're doping you up.
那你先把药停了 那些药在毒害你
I'm not taking 'em.
我没吃药
Are you collecting them again?
那你这是在收集吗
I just wanna go to sleep.
我只是想好好睡一觉
You soil your pants when you die, you know.
你知道吗 人死的时候是会尿裤子的
You want your son to see you like that?
你想让你儿子看到那种情景吗
I wasn't gonna let Kevin find me here.
我不会死在这让凯文发现我的
I was gonna... go out on my boat.
我会到...到我的船上去
That thing in the yard? The hull looks cracked.
院子里的那个吗 船体都破了
Then let it sink. The cod can nibble my ears while I drift away.
那就随它沉了 我飘远以后鳕鱼可以慢慢吃掉我的耳朵
It'll screw him up for life.
这会毁了他的一生的
I'm a rock around his neck, Olive.
我就是他的累赘 奥丽芙
He can't stand me. My boy can't stand me either.
他根本受不了我 我儿子也受不了我
Doesn't mean we should oblige them by killing ourselves.
但这并不意味着我们该对他们以死相逼
Now come on, get up.
快 起来吧
Get up. Gotta start thinking about dinner.
起来 想想晚餐该做些什么
You set for something? Come on.
你有准备什么吗 起来
I can...
我可以...
I don't know, make some chops.
做点排骨
And what's your vegetable?
蔬菜呢
I can cook up some peas. Good.
我可以煮点豆子 很好
And make some coffee while you're at it. It'll perk you up.
煮豆子的时候你再煮点咖啡 喝了能提提神
All right. Gotta get going.
就这样吧 我得走了
I have my own dinner to make.
我也得回去做晚餐了
Thanks for coming by, Olive.
谢谢你来看我 奥丽芙
By the way, your son got a 98 on his math test.
话说你儿子数学考了98分
You could praise him for that.
你应该表扬一下他
See you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见 再见
What are you doing? Stop that.
你干什么呢 住手
That's what hoodlums do.
只有流氓才会干这种事
What else am I supposed to do when you make me wait?
谁让你把我撂在这儿干等来着
I should've been home hours ago.
几个小时前我就该到家了
Don't be selfish. Christopher,
别那么自私 克里斯托弗
your friend needed a ride.
你朋友需要人送他回家
He's not my friend. He's trash!
他才不是我朋友 他就是个废物
Why would he be my friend?
我怎么会跟那种人做朋友
Don't you ever use that word. Do you understand me?
不准再这么说别人 听见没
Shame on you! Sorry.
真丢人 对不起
Well, you should be. What if he heard you?
你是该道歉 万一他听到了怎么办
Ma, you slapped me.
妈 你扇了我一耳光
Good God, Christopher,
别矫情 克里斯托弗
the world has seen worse.
挨一巴掌而已
Why are you nicer to the bad kids than you are to me?
为什么你对那些坏学生都比对我好
Because you're my son.
因为你是我儿子
Poor you.
算你倒霉
Denise is bright. She's got a lot of good ideas.
丹尼诗很机灵 满脑子都是好点子
She's mousey, looks just like a mouse.
她看上去像只老鼠 太像了
Yeah, but a cute mouse.
那也是只灵巧可人的老鼠
No one's cute who can't stand up straight.
站都站不直 还谈什么灵巧可人
You know, her husband's a nice, young fellow.
她丈夫是个很棒的年轻人
I think we ought to have them over for supper.
我们应该请他们来家里吃饭
Not keen on it. He's a Henry too.
没兴趣 他也叫亨利
Doesn't mean I wanna cook for him.
这不代表我想给他做饭吃
Sit up straight.
坐直了
You look like a thug in a pool hall.
你看起来像个台球厅里的小流氓
What if I do? What's it to you?
我就像了 关你什么事
Excuse me?
你再说一遍
Okay, all right, Chris. Sit up.
好了 克里斯 坐直了
I haven't done anything. I know.
我又没做错什么 我知道
Let's just have a nice meal.
我们就好好吃顿饭吧
She's the one who made me sit
倒是她 让我跟一个烟鬼
in the car for an hour with a smoker.
在车里坐了一个小时
Smell my shirt. What smoker?
闻闻我的衬衫 什么烟鬼
O'Casey. He smokes like a chimney.
凯西 他就是个老烟枪
And he keeps the windows up.
而且他还把车窗关起来了
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表