剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
We took Kevin Coulson home.
今天去送凯文·库尔森回家
Rachel's not leaving the house again.
瑞秋又不出家门了
You have to watch what you give her, Henry.
你给她开药要注意点 亨利
Believe me, Olive, I am.
相信我 奥丽芙 我注意了
Give her what? Never mind, son.
给她开了什么 -没什么 儿子
You can talk in front of me.
你们可以当我面说
I know Kevin's mom's a whack job.
我知道凯文的妈妈是个疯子
You are done here. Why?
你别吃了 回房♥去 为什么
You do not call people whack jobs.
不准随便说别人是疯子
You say it all the time.
你不就总说
Rachel Coulson has depression. Do you know what that is?
瑞秋·库尔森有忧郁症 知道那是什么吗
No. Not really. You should.
不知道 你有必要知道
It runs in our family. No, it doesn't.
是我们家族的遗传病 才不是
Henry, are you nuts?
亨利 你傻了吗
What do you think was going on with my father?
你忘了我父亲的事了吗
That was a different thing. No, it wasn't.
那不一样 怎么不一样
My mother had it too. Well, not in the same way.
我妈也有 那是另外一回事
I mean, she had her moods...
她是情绪不太好...
She was clinical, Henry.
就是忧郁症 亨利
What's depression?
什么是忧郁症
It's bad wiring, makes your nerves raw.
精神问题 会让你情绪低落
Is that why you're so mean all the time?
所以你总是如此刻薄吗
Absolutely.
没错
Your mother is not depressed.
你妈没有忧郁症
Yes, I am.
不 我有
Happy to have it. Goes with being smart.
而且我觉得庆幸 因为会使人聪明
All right, Olive. We might as well discuss it,
好了 奥丽芙 讨论一下比较好 亨利
Henry. He might have it too.
说不定他也遗传上了
But you don't think I'm smart.
但你不觉得我聪明
Of course I do. No, you don't.
我当然觉得 才没有
You think I'm average.
你觉得我很平庸
You are plenty complicated, Christopher.
你绝非庸才 克里斯托弗
Average is someone like Denise the mouse.
小老鼠丹尼诗那样的人才是平庸之辈
For God's sake...
看在上帝的份上...
Nothing wrong with that. Average people are happier,
平庸没什么不好 更懂得知足常乐
happy, happy, happy.
傻人有傻福
You should try it sometime, Ollie.
你也该试着知足常乐 奥丽
I can't, I'm too depressed.
做不到 我深陷于抑郁的泥沼中
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Jim.
吉姆
There you go. Thank you so much.
请拿好 谢谢你
You're welcome. Here, let me show you out.
别客气 让我送您出去
Come on.
来
Have a good day, Mrs. Merriman.
祝您今天过得愉快 梅里曼夫人
Thank you. You too. Bye-bye.
谢谢 你也是 再见
Bye, watch your step. Thank you.
再见 当心脚下 谢谢
Oh, Henry, guess what? What?
亨利 你猜怎么着 怎么了
Jerry has some news to tell you.
杰瑞有个消息要宣布
Not a big deal.
不是什么大不了的事
Oh, yes, it is.
谁说的 这是大事
Jerry's been taking a night class in business,
杰瑞在读一门夜校的商科课程
and he got an "A" on his test.
结课时得了个A
Oh, that's wonderful, Jerry.
太棒了 杰瑞
I went to mass and prayed that I'd pass.
我去做了弥撒 祈祷考出好成绩
Well, I think you passed because you studied hard.
我觉得这是你用功♥学♥习的结果
Oh, but I believe in prayer.
但是我相信祈祷的力量
Do you pray a lot, Jerry?
你经常祷告吗 杰瑞
I sure will now.
从现在起肯定会了
Oh, I gotta get going. I got another delivery.
我得走了 还有货要送呢
Oh, of course, off you go.
好的 快去吧
Thank you for your help, Jerry.
谢谢你帮忙 杰瑞
Yeah, sure.
别客气
Bye.
回见
You're a very good influence on him.
你的正能量对他影响极好
I'm just trying to get him to have a little bit more confidence in himself.
我只是在帮他重拾信心而已
You know, his mother used to call him a dimwit.
知道吗 他妈妈以前管他叫傻子
No.
不是吧
Isn't that awful?
你说是不是太过分了
Oh, that's not right.
那样确实不好
My mother used to call me her skinny pencil.
我妈妈以前说我是她的"细笔杆儿"
I was, I guess.
我想我确实是
I eat like a bird.
我饭量极小
I think you're the perfect weight.
我觉得你的身材正合适
Thank you.
谢谢你
Henry doesn't have an ounce of fat on him.
亨利身上一点脂肪也没有
He's all muscle.
全是肌肉
He was a football star.
他以前是个明星级球员
He was?
真的吗
The cheerleaders had a cheer just for him.
拉拉队员还给他设计了专属的口号♥
Let's go, Thibodeau!
加油 锡伯杜
Let's... go!
加...油
Every time.
每次都是
How do you like that?
真有意思
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
That must have been something, huh?
他一定是很出色了
Oh, he was. Why he ever chose me...
是的 他怎么会看上我
Oh! Oh, no! No, none of that.
不 别说这种话
Stop it.
不要这样
Lucky to have you.
能跟你在一起 是他的福气
You know what we did last night?
你知道我们昨晚做什么了吗
What?
做什么了
Henry and I drove out to his parents' farm,
我和亨利开车去他父母的农场
and we dug potatoes.
挖土豆去了
Did you?
真的
Yeah. Henry put the lights on
是啊 亨利把他卡车上的
in his truck so we could see,
大灯打开 我们就能看清楚了
and we were all out there with our spades,
我们拿着铲子去挖
seeing what we could find.
看看我们能挖到什么
It was like an Easter egg hunt.
像是寻找复活节彩蛋一样
That's wonderful.
真美好
Then when I got cold,
然后我冷了
Henry put me in his truck so I could warm up.
亨利让我坐到车里取暖
And every time he found a potato,
他一挖到土豆
he'd hold it up for me to see.
就举起来给我看
And I kept thinking to myself,
我就一直在想
"This is all too good to be true.
这一切美好得不真实
I don't deserve this."
我不值得享受这一切
Of course you do.
你当然值得
Well, I was always told not to expect too much.
别人总是劝我不要期望太高
Well, whoever told you that was wrong.
不管是谁告诉你的 他们错了
No, you...
不 你
you're gonna have many years of happiness to come.
幸福的日子还在等着你
You enjoy it, Denise.
好好享受 丹尼诗
Thank you.
谢谢
I will.
我会的
You know,
这样吧
I think it's about time for you and Henry
我该请你和亨利
to come over for dinner.
来我家吃饭了
Oh, well, we'd love that.
我们很乐意
But we don't wanna put you out.
但我们不想给你添麻烦
No, not at all.
一点都不麻烦
Olive would be delighted.
奥丽芙会很高兴的
Oh, there you are.
你们来了
Oh, I'm so glad you could make it.
你们能来我太高兴了
Hello there, Henry.
你好啊 亨利
Henry, hello.
亨利 你好
Henry brought you some of his firewood.
亨利给你们带了点柴火
Here you go.
给你
Oh, super.
真棒
We were gonna bring you flowers,
我们本来想给你们拿点花的
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表