剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
You didn't say yes, did you?
你没同意吧
Well, they won't be here for long,
他们也不是要呆很久
just for a cup of coffee for God's sake.
喝几杯咖啡罢了
Fine.
好
What? No. I just...
怎么了 没怎么 我只是...
I love it that you're making your own dress for the wedding.
我喜欢你为自己缝制礼服
Do you?
是吗
Some people would say I was just cheap.
有些人说我是吝啬
They're wrong.
他们不懂
You're a woman who's good with her hands,
你是个心灵手巧的女人
and I think that's wonderful.
我认为那棒极了
You don't have to flatter me,
你不用现在来恭维我
Henry, so I'll be nice to the mouse.
好让我对老鼠友善一些
Thank God I got you to tell me what I'm thinking, Ollie.
感谢上帝让你让我明白了自己的心思 奥丽
Yeah, you do. I don't know what you'd do without me, Henry.
可不 没了我你可怎么办
And this is when...
这张是...
Bradley and Michael from a couple Easters ago.
布拉德利和迈克尔在几年前的复活节拍的
Michael's hair isn't that light anymore.
迈克尔的发色已经变深了
Yeah, they change fast.
是啊 发色变得可快了
Yeah, I know.
可不是吗
Those are old pictures. Why'd you bring those?
你带这些老照片来干嘛
Because I thought Henry and Olive
我想亨利和奥丽芙
would want to see the boys at all their different ages.
会想看看儿子们在不同年龄段的样子
Michael wasn't even born the last time we saw them.
上次见他们的时候迈克尔还没出生呢
Oh, for goodness sake! Time flies, doesn't it? It sure does.
天呐 真是时光飞逝 可不是吗
It just... leaves me breathless.
让我都喘不过气来
Let's see... Oh, here is a more recent one.
还有什么呢 这张是近期拍的
That's Bradley.
这是布拉德利
Where was this?
这是在哪拍的
That is our backyard in Houston last summer.
去年夏天在休斯敦我们家的后院
We put the pool in last year.
我们修了个泳池
It's a smart thing to do, good for property value.
很聪明的决定 有助房♥产升值
Terrific. How old is he here?
棒极了 这张照片里他几岁
He's 13. Not an easy age.
十三岁 最爱惹麻烦的年龄
Oh, my gosh, you said it!
那可不是吗
I think we're in for a long ride.
我想我们还有得受呢
That's 'cause you give in to him all the time.
那是因为你太容易妥协
No, not really.
也不是吧
If you don't stand up straight
平时你不对他态度强硬一点
when you talk to him, he's not gonna respect you.
他是不会尊重你的
Right?
对不对
She slumps her shoulders. We're working on it.
她太好说话了 我正在让她改
Henry sold the pharmacy, did he tell you?
亨利把药房♥卖♥♥了 他跟你说了吗
Oh, yes. My gosh, we saw it when we were driving in.
说了 我们开车经过的时候看到了
I couldn't believe they put in one of those awful chains.
我都不敢相信 他们把那里改成糟糕的连锁店了
But they don't care about people the way you do.
他们不像你那样真心实意的关心病人
No, but the prices are right.
但他们出价还算公道
Did they buy you out, Henry?
他们是全部买♥♥下了吗 亨利
Oh, yeah, they did. Yep.
是的
You should have called me, I know how to deal with these chains.
你该联♥系♥我的 我知道怎么应对这些家伙
They like to rip off folks like you.
他们最喜欢占你们这些人的便宜了
Oh, well, thank you, Jerry. But I got a good price.
谢谢你的好意 但我觉得价钱挺好的
How much did you get?
他们出的什么价
Well, that's none of your business.
这跟你没有什么关系吧
I was just curious. As I said, I could have helped.
我只是好奇罢了 像我说的 我本可以帮上忙的
Well, as I said, I did very well.
我也说了 我们得到的报价很好
Olive and I will be quite comfortable.
奥丽芙和我接下来的日子都会很舒服
That's all we could ever wish for, isn't it?
我们所希望的也就是这样 不是吗
Just to feel secure. That's right, Denise.
有安定的感觉 是的 丹尼诗
More coffee?
要加咖啡吗
Oh, no thank you. It'll just make me have to tinkle.
不用了 谢谢 喝太多会一直找厕所的
We're with people, Denise.
有别人在呢 丹尼诗
Why would you say something like that?
你怎么说这么粗俗的话
Well, it's all right, Denise. We're not people.
没关系 丹尼诗 我们不是外人
We're family here. You say whatever you want.
我们是家人 你想说什么就说什么
Sorry. No.
抱歉 不用
I don't think before I speak.
我说话不经过大脑
That's one more thing to work on.
这个毛病也正在努力改正
Well, I have to tinkle too. Pardon me, Jerry.
我得去尿尿了 失陪了 杰瑞
Bye-bye.
拜拜
He turned into a real snot-wot, didn't he?
他变成一个混♥蛋♥了 是吧
You know, if her Henry were alive,
如果她的亨利还活着
she'd be loved and happy. You don't know that.
她会被宠爱 很幸福的 这不好说
He might've gotten tired of her eventually.
他可能最终也会厌烦她
No, I don't think so. They were soul mates.
不 不会的 他们是灵魂伴侣
Oh, Henry Kitteridge.
亨利·基特里奇
You wouldn't have lasted six months with her.
你跟她在一起的话 六个月你都坚持不下来
Stop moping.
别闷闷不乐了
Oh! Excuse me.
抱歉
Did you have breakfast? No, I was too busy putting together
你吃早餐了吗 没有 我忙着整理那些
those damn centerpieces.
该死的装饰花来着
You should eat something, it's gonna be a long day.
你应该吃点东西 今天会很漫长
Not hungry.
不饿
You know...
你知道
most kids move away when they get married.
大多数的孩子在结婚后都会搬走
Christopher's gonna settle down right here, huh?
克里斯托弗则在这里安家
How about that? Must have done something right.
多好啊 一定是我们有什么事儿做对了
Oh, sure, we gave him a nice hunk of land, is what we did.
是啊 我们做对的事 是给了他一块好地
Well, I think Chris and Suzanne will be glad to have us nearby.
克里斯和苏珊娜住在我们附近一定很开心
Why not? Free babysitting.
有什么不开心的 可以免费给她看孩子
That won't be so bad.
那也不是很糟啊
They'll be good in the garden. I'll pay 'em a penny a weed.
能帮我整理花♥园♥ 拔一根野草我就给他们一分钱
For when people start arriving,
客人入席之后
and they're having drinks and everything. Okay.
他们会喝酒什么的 好吗
We're definitely gonna need more glasses than this.
我们得多加点酒杯
Will this be all right? Okay.
这里可以吗 好的
Look at how beautiful those flowers are, Ollie.
看看这些花多美啊 奥丽
Someone let them slide in the car.
有人把它们装进车里了
Oh, my There you are!
我的天 你们来了
Hi, Joyce. Big day. Oh, yes, it is.
嗨 乔伊斯 大日子啊 是啊
This is your corsage, Olive.
这是你的胸花 奥丽芙
I thought you told me we weren't wearing corsages.
你不是说我们不戴胸花吗
Oh, it was just a last-minute thing.
是临时决定的
And Blake thought all the gents should have boutonnieres.
布莱克觉得男士们也都要戴上胸花
Splendid. Oh, thank you so much.
真漂亮 非常感谢
I thought just simple, white roses. They go with everything.
我觉得简单的白玫瑰就好 很百搭
Since I didn't know what you were wearing.
但我不知道你穿的是花裙子
I can do that for you, Henry. It can be hard to get it right.
我来帮你戴上 亨利 这个很难戴
Do you want me to do yours for you, Olive?
需要我帮你戴吗 奥丽芙
No, I know how to use a pin, thank you.
不用 我知道别针怎么用 谢谢
Where's my son? He's inside with Suzanne.
我儿子呢 他跟苏珊娜在里面呢
They wanted to have a little moment
他们想在典礼之前
together before the ceremony.
单独待一会儿
That's strange, don't you think?
挺奇怪的 你不觉得吗
Why? They're going to see
为什么 他们一会儿
each other at the altar, for God's sake.
就在圣坛见面了
I think it's lovely.
我觉得很可爱
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气真好
Got lucky with the weather, didn't we?
真是天公作美啊 是不是
Oh, yes. Yes, I was worried.
是啊 是啊 我还担心天气来着
I know you have rain here in the summertime.
我知道这里夏天总下雨
Well California, you don't have to worry about that.
是啊 在加利福尼亚 就不用担心下雨
No, it seems you don't.
是啊 看上去你不担心
Is that young man here? Did you bring him with you?
你带那个年轻人一起来了吗
No. He left.
没有 他走了
I... I wish you'd told me.
你该早点告诉我
I'd already rearranged all the seating for him.
因为他我已经重新安排了座位
Well, he's flown the coop, so you can arrange it back.
他已经走人了 你可以重新安排回来了
I'm gonna go check on the musicians.
我去看看乐队
Where were we? I know you don't like her,
刚才说到哪了 我知道你不喜欢她
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表