剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
jump a steamer, see the world.
跳上渡轮 去放眼看世界
Uh, no.
没想过
Don't have to stick around to look after your mom, son.
你不用留在这里照顾你妈 孩子
Don't let her hold you down.
别让她拖累了你
She doesn't. She's out of it most of the time.
她没有 大部分时候她都醉得不省人事
How can she hold me down?
怎么可能拖累我
Got a girlfriend yet?
你有女朋友吗
No.
没有
When you start seeing women, be careful of the crazy ones.
等你开始交女朋友 小心别遇上疯女人
They'll tear your guts out. It's a great and terrible ride.
她们会折磨死你 让你对生活爱恨交加
Okay.
好的
And watch out for the quiet ones.
小心那些性格内向的女生
The ones that pair your socks.
那些会把你的袜子配成对的
Christ help you, you marry one of them.
你要是娶了她们 上帝也救不了你
Christ help her.
也救不了她
I'm not getting married.
我不会结婚的
Good lad.
好孩子
Hi, sweetie. I haven't seen you before.
你好 小帅哥 以前没见过你呢
You here for the wedding?
你是来参加婚礼的吗
No. I'm just here to listen to you.
不是 只是过来听你唱歌♥的
Um, Olive and I...
奥丽芙和我...
Olive and I would like to welcome the Hales to Maine.
奥丽芙和我欢迎豪尔斯夫妇来到缅因州
We'd like to thank Joyce and Blake
也感谢乔伊斯和布莱克
for making the long trip out here from California.
大老远从加利福尼亚赶过来
Now, I know the kids were torn
我知道选择在哪一边举办婚礼
between which coast to have the wedding.
让两个孩子很纠结
And all I can say is that...
我只想说...
I so wish... I so wish that
如果可能 我真的希望
we could all have been both places at once.
两边可以同时举♥行♥这场婚礼
It's all right, Henry, you won fair and square.
没关系 亨利 你赢得光明正大
Well... Dad! This wasn't a contest.
这个... 爸 这又不是比赛
No, no, no, we're happy to be here.
不是 不是 我们很高兴能过来
Well, we're happy to have you.
你们能来 我们也很高兴
And we're so happy--
真是太开心了...
we're so happy that Suzanne's gonna be part of our family.
很开心苏珊娜即将成为我们家的一员
Um, you and Joyce did a remarkable job
你和乔伊斯养育出如此出类拔萃的女儿
raising this young woman.
真的很了不起
Thank you.
谢谢
And, um...
还有...
Suzanne, um, all I can say is that, uh...
苏珊娜 我只能说...
Christopher is the luckiest man in the world that he found you.
能够遇上你 克里斯托弗真是太幸运了
No, I'm lucky that I found him.
不 遇上他是我的福气
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
So...
那个...
I'm so proud of you, son.
我真为你骄傲 儿子
I am so proud you've grown up to be a truly good man.
你长成了一个男子汉
Thank you, Pop.
谢谢 老爸
Wonderful men make wonderful sons.
虎父无犬子
To you, Henry. To Henry!
敬你 亨利 敬亨利
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Henry, that was nice. Thank you. Thank you.
亨利 讲得不错 谢谢 谢谢
Lovely, Pop.
说得真好 老爸
Do you know what I heard the mother say in the parking lot?
你知道我在停车场听见她妈妈说什么了吗
Joyce. I know her name.
她叫乔伊斯 我知道她叫什么
Well, what did she say, Olive?
她说了什么 奥丽芙
She said she thought that the food was ordinary.
她说她觉得宴会的食物很一般
Well, Suzanne told me that her parents had a wonderful time.
苏珊娜跟我说她的父母今晚过得很愉快
Well, what else is she gonna say? What do you care?
她还能怎么说 有什么好在乎的
She is not as nice as you think she is, Henry.
她没你想得那么好 亨利
Joyce? Dr. Sue.
乔伊斯吗 苏医生
Oh, come on. Just a feeling.
别闹了 她就给我这种感觉
There's where Jim O'Casey lost control of his car, Kevin.
吉姆·凯西就是在这里出的车祸 凯文
I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of that fact.
我想这种事没人愿意再提起
Just pointing out the sights. I know.
我就指了一下 我知道
What do you think of Dr. Sue, Kevin? Ollie!
你觉得苏医生怎么样 凯文 奥丽
Don't put him on the spot like that.
别这样为难他
His field is psychology.
他是研究心理学的
He's seen all the types.
什么样的人他没见过
Do you think she'll make Christopher happy?
你觉得她会让克里斯托弗幸福吗
I don't know. It depends on what Christopher wants.
不知道 这得看克里斯托弗想要什么了
I don't know what he wants.
我也不知道他想要什么
What do you think he wants, Henry?
你觉得他想要的是什么 亨利
I think he wants to be loved.
他想被爱
So it doesn't matter if she's not nice? She's nice.
所以她人好不好都没关系 她人很好
And she loves him very much.
也很爱他
Well, the two don't always go together.
两者兼得可不容易
I'm not very nice to you, Henry.
我对你就不太好 亨利
True. Are you happy?
这倒是真话 你快乐吗
Happy as a clam, Ollie. Yeah, there you go.
非常快乐 奥丽 这不就得了
Happy, happy, happy.
快乐快乐真快乐
Kevin? You can wear this to the wedding tomorrow.
凯文 明天婚礼你就穿这件吧
Yeah. Huh? Let me see.
挺好吧 让我看看
Oh, yeah. Yeah, jacket size is pretty close.
挺好 尺码差不多
Pretty close.
差不多
Okay.
好的
So, can I get you anything else tonight?
还有什么别的需要吗
Glass of water? No, thanks. I'm fine.
要不要给你倒杯水 不用了 谢谢 我很好
Okay. You go ahead in, Henry.
好的 你睡去吧 亨利
I'll be right there. I'm gonna go check for snails in the garden.
我马上就来 要先去花♥园♥检查一下蜗牛
Oh, all right. Okay. Well, it's nice having you here, son.
好的 很高兴你能来 孩子
You sleep well.
睡个好觉
Get your keys.
拿上钥匙
And where were you planning to do the deed?
你原本打算在哪里动手
In the woods back of my old house.
老房♥子后面的树林
What on earth for?
为什么选那里
Doing it in my apartment...
在我的公♥寓♥里自杀
just didn't seem fair to the next tenant.
对下一任租客太不公平了
I thought it'd be cleaner to do it outside.
我想了想 还是在户外了事干净利落
There are kids that live in that house, you know.
你知道吗 现在那所房♥子里住着小孩
What if they were the ones that found your remains?
如果是他们发现你的遗体怎么办
Did you ever think of that?
有没有想过那个情况
It's never clean. You should know that.
不可能做到干净利落 你应该知道的
Got a wedding in the morning. Let's go to bed.
明早还要参加婚礼 回去睡吧
I could see you coming down the cliff.
我看着你跳下悬崖
You must have banged yourself up pretty good. You all right?
肯定撞得不轻吧 你还好吗
Yeah. I just scraped up my chest a little bit.
还好 就是胸口有些划伤
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
天呐 太对不起了
No, it's nothing terrible. How about you?
没关系的 你呢
I got a...
我有...
Jeez. I got a few on my legs too,
天呐 腿上还有一些
but they're not so bad. They'll go away.
也没什么大事 会愈合的
Did you jump?
是你自己跳下去的吗
No...
不是
No.
当然不是
I lost my balance. I slipped.
我当时失去平衡 滑倒了
But you were sad.
但你当时很沮丧
That's why I was picking flowers,
所以我才去摘花
to cheer myself up.
想让自己心情好一点
A couple of lousy flowers?
那些花
Is that really all it takes for you?
就能让你心情好起来吗
Well, yeah, actually.
是啊
What's wrong, sweetie?
怎么了 亲爱的
You're all right.
没事的
You're all right.
你没事的
You know, I think the dress turned out well.
这裙子还不错
It has. You look absolutely splendid, Ollie.
是的 你看起来美极了 奥丽
Ollie? That was Denise on the phone.
奥丽 刚刚丹尼诗来电♥话♥
She and Jerry are here visiting his parents,
她和杰瑞来看望杰瑞的父母
and they'd like to stop by. So...
他们想顺道拜访我们 所以...
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表