剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
I'm a grandmother.
我做奶奶了
They left me a message on my machine.
他们在我的电♥话♥上留言了
I suppose I'll have to call them back now.
我想现在得给他们回个电♥话♥了
Yes, you should.
是应该这样
It'll be an easy call.
会是一通平和的通话
It's my fault my son can't stand me.
我儿子没法忍♥受我是我的错
I haven't spoken with my daughter
我已经有两年没有跟我女儿
in two years.
讲过话了
Can you imagine that?
你能想像吗
My husband loved me dearly
我的丈夫那么爱我
and I was a horror to him.
我却对他那么恶劣
My wife was a saint,
我的妻子那么完美
and I had an affair.
我却有外遇
I had an affair.
我也有外遇
Almost. I held back,
差一点 我悬崖勒马了
but I made my husband suffer for it.
但却因此让我的丈夫受了委屈
And now you feel terrible.
你现在很难受
God, I'm scared.
天呐 我很害怕
Stop.
别这样
I hate scared people.
我讨厌害怕的人
Well, that's too goddamn bad.
那太他妈糟糕了
Do you hear anything?
你听见了吗
Am I still alive?
我还活着吗
Still banging on.
跳得欢快着呢
It baffles me, this world.
这个世界让我感到挫败
I don't want to leave it yet.
但我还不想离开它
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表