剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
but he was tugging at me. I could've toppled over.
但他一直拽着我 我会被拽倒的
I-- Jesus Christ, Mom. I don't even know what to say.
天啊 妈妈 我都不知道该说什么了
Chris.
克里斯
Olive, I think what needs to happen
奥丽芙 我觉得这种时候
is for you to apologize to Theodore
你得向希尔多道歉
and for Theodore to then forgive you.
而之后希尔多要原谅你
I think that's the best thing to do right now.
这样对大家都好
I'm sorry. Look at me.
对不起 看着我
That was a very-- I'm sorry.
这样做很... 对不起
That was not a nice thing to do to a little boy.
这样对待小朋友是不对的
In my day, children got hit.
我们那个年代 孩子经常挨打
That's just the way people were raised.
大家都是这么被养大的
That's true, Theodore. Grandma's from another time
真的 希尔多 奶奶不是我们这个年代的人
and she doesn't know any better.
她不知道如今的世道变了
Just like Grandma Lehey doesn't know any better when she drinks.
就像李♥希♥外婆觉得乱喝酒是正常的一样
Well...
好吧...
You think you can forgive your grandma?
你能原谅外婆吗
Okay. Go ahead, give her a hug.
好了 去吧 给她个拥抱
Thank you, thank you. You're a good little boy.
谢谢 谢谢你 你是个好孩子
This isn't what I wanted.
我不想吃这个
It's what you ordered.
这是你点的
I didn't know I wouldn't like it.
我不知道我会不喜欢这个口味
What do you want, honey?
你想要什么 亲爱的
I want what she's having.
我想要她吃的这个
Well, maybe Grandma Olive will let you have some of hers.
也许奥丽芙外婆能分给你一些
Oh dear god.
我的天啊
Oh, Henry, it's happened.
亨利 这事在我身上发生了
I've turned into my old Aunt Ora who spills on herself.
我变成把食物溅在自己身上的奥拉姑妈了
And Chris saw.
克里斯看见了
They both saw me soil myself
他俩都看见我衣服弄脏了
and they didn't bother to say a word about it.
结果俩人谁都没吭一声
They just let me sit there with slop down my front
任由我胸前脏兮兮地坐在那儿
like I was nothing to them.
好像我对他们根本不重要一样
Henry, are you asleep?
亨利 你睡着了吗
Is anyone there?
有人在听吗
Hello?
有人吗
Nurse.
护士
Hello?
有人吗
Oh my god.
上帝啊
Godfrey.
我的天
Oh, hey, Mom.
早 妈
It's time for me to go.
我该走了
I didn't know you were out there, Mom.
没注意到你在那里 妈
What'd you say? I said it's time for the damn old lady to go.
你说什么 我说我这个老太婆该走了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
It's time. I stink like fish.
该走了 我身上一股臭味
Hey, Mom. How'd you sleep?
妈 睡得还好吗
She says she's leaving.
她说她要走了
Oh, Mom. It's okay. Everyone forgave you.
妈 没关系 大家都原谅你了
Theo is fine.
希尔没事了
It was a good lesson.
这是一个很好的教训
I didn't come here for a lesson.
我不是过来讨教训的
Okay, Mom.
好吧 妈
No, not okay. Don't talk to me like a child.
好什么好 别拿我当小孩子哄
Mom, he's just trying to have a conversation with you.
妈 他只是想跟你沟通一下
No, he's not. I'm being patronized.
不 他不是 他在糊弄我
And will you stop calling me "Mom"?
你能别再喊我"妈"了吗
You're not my spawn, for god's sake. Okay.
你又不是我生的 拜托 好了
I was hoping that things had changed,
我还满怀希望一切都改变了
but clearly they haven't. What's that supposed to mean?
显然你还是老样子 这话什么意思
I can't take responsibility
你不能总让我来承受
for these bizarre mood changes of yours.
你那些变幻莫测的情绪反应
You behave like a paranoid.
你表现得像个偏执狂
You always have. I don't need to sit here
你一直如此 我可不想坐在这里
and be called a schizoid by my son.
听我儿子说我是个精神病
Olive, please stay calm.
奥丽芙 请你冷静些
Chris is only trying to tell you that
克里斯只是想告诉你
sometimes your moods change kind of fast.
有时候你的情绪变换太快了
And that's been hard for him...
使他的成长过程...
you know, growing up.
一直都很艰难
How would you know? Were you there?
你又知道 你看见了吗
I suppose after all this shrink business,
我觉得看了心理医生以后
you two think you're experts now.
你俩都以为自己是专家了
Olive No, it's okay. Let her go.
奥丽芙 不 没关系 让她走
I'll call the car service.
我打电♥话♥叫车
You're not going to drive me?
你不开车送我吗
No, Mom, I have to be at work in an hour
不 妈 一个小时之内我要赶到公♥司♥
and Ann has to take the kids to school.
而安要送孩子上学
Do you remember the name of the service we use?
还记得那个用车公♥司♥的电♥话♥吗
I can find it, hon.
我能找到 亲爱的
So you're kicking me out just like that?
你就这么把我踢出家门了
See? There's an example.
看见没 就像现在这样
You say you want to leave
你自己说想走
and then you accuse me of being horrible to you.
然后你又回头指责我这样对你很差劲
Now, in the past, this would've made me feel awful,
要是在以前 我肯定会难受
but I am not going to feel awful because this is not my doing.
但现在我不会了 因为这不是我的错
I don't have to put up with it any more.
我不用再遭这份罪了
You have not had to put up with me for years.
你已经好久没遭这份罪了
You broke your father's heart when you moved away.
你搬走了 伤透了你♥爸♥的心
That's what started his downfall.
因为你他才意志消沉的
I'm not even gonna touch that one.
我不会跟你纠结这件事
Mommy, can you come here?
妈妈 你能过来一下吗
Just a minute, hon.
等一下 宝贝
You okay? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我很好
Oh, for God's sake,
我的天呐
why does she keep asking you if you're okay?
她为什么一直问你好不好
I am fine, okay?
我很好 好吗
I am perfectly fine having this discussion with you.
我很乐意这么跟你谈话
This is not a discussion. You're on the attack.
这不是谈话 你在攻击我
I'm not attacking you, as you can hear
我没攻击你
I'm talking to you in a very calm voice.
我在很平静地跟你说话
Like a shrink. I'm not a dope.
心理医生那一套 我不是傻子
I know when I'm being handled.
我知道你在攻击我
I'm just trying to stay neutral, Mom.
我只是想冷静的看待问题 妈
You have a horrible temper and I'm not going to engage.
你脾气很不好 我不想顺从你
I'm not going to live in fear of you.
我不想活在对你的恐惧当中
Fear of me?! What on earth have I done?
恐惧我 我究竟干什么了
You always made me feel horrible
你总是让我感到难受
and you made Daddy feel horrible.
你让爸感到难受
Jesus, I don't know what I hated more--
天呐 我都不知道我是更讨厌
when you went after me
你针对我
or when you sided with me and went after him.
还是你和我一伙儿针对他
Don't you talk to me about your father,
你别跟我谈你父亲
Mr. High-and-Mighty.
高尚先生
You won't even talk to him on the goddamn phone.
你都不愿意跟他讲电♥话♥
He doesn't know who I am, Mom!
他都不知道我是谁 妈
Okay? He's completely checked out.
好吗 他已经没有意识了
And who could blame him, the way you treated him all these years.
能怪他吗 这么多年你是怎么对待他的
You don't know what marriage is--
你根本不懂婚姻
you and your divorce.
你都离婚了
Okay, Mom. - You don't know what it is
好了 妈 你不懂要和一个人
to live with someone till death do you part.
生活在一起直到死是什么感觉
You don't know. Things go on.
你不懂 世事难料
I know that, Mom.
我懂 妈
Jim O'Casey.
吉姆·凯西
You treated Daddy like shit because of him.
你对爸百般刁难就是因为他
You don't know what you're talking about.
根本不是你说的那样
Jesus Christ, Mom.
上帝啊 妈
You don't think that I didn't see what was going on?
你以为我不明白是怎么回事吗
Nothing happened, if you want to know.
什么事都没有 如果你想知道的话
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表