剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
How'd this happen, do you think?
你怎么会倒在那里
I was walking.
我本来在走路
Then I started feeling dizzy.
然后突然就晕了
And then I sat down on this bench.
再然后我就坐下休息
And the next thing,
接着
I'm lying on the ground
我就躺在地上
and there's a woman squawking,
听到一个女人♥大♥叫
"Are you dead?"
"你死了吗"
Well, you seem less dead every minute.
你看起来是越来越生龙活虎了
Get used to it.
好多了
I'm Olive Kitteridge.
我叫奥丽芙·基特里奇
I taught at the junior high school
曾经在初中教书
and my husband owned the pharmacy.
我的丈夫曾是药店老板
I think I've seen you and your wife around town.
我好像在镇上见过你和你妻子
Care to introduce yourself?
不打算自我介绍一下吗
I'm Jack Kennison.
我叫杰克·肯尼森
I'm sorry for being rude...
很抱歉我失礼了
but who remembers names anymore?
但现在谁还记名字
I make the effort.
我
Seems the polite thing to do.
这样才有礼貌
Who's this guy?
这家伙是谁
This is Clancy. Come here.
他是克兰西 过来
He's a good old boy, aren't you?
他是个很棒的老家伙 是不是
You should see a doctor.
你得去看医生
I hate them myself,
我不喜欢他们
but you should get yourself checked out.
但你还是应该去做个检查
Well, I don't really care whether I croak or not.
我不在乎自己会不会翘辫子
Neither do I, but you don't wanna do it
我也不在乎 但你也不想
face down on a bicycle path. Your wife wouldn't like that.
一头扎在自行车道上死去吧 你妻子不会喜欢的
She doesn't care.
她不在乎
She died in December.
她十二月的时候死了
Then you're in hell.
那你现在是身在地狱了
Yes.
是的
I am in hell.
没错
My Henry died six months ago.
我的亨利六个月前走了
He was in a nursing home for four years.
他在看护中心呆了四年
You'd think I'd be relieved.
人们以为我会觉得是解脱
You'd think.
人们以为
My wife died of cancer.
我的妻子死于癌症
It took much too long.
太折磨人了
Give me a reason to wake up in the morning.
给我一个每天醒来的理由
Don't have a clue.
完全没有
I'm waiting for the dog to die
等我的狗死了
so I can shoot myself.
就一枪了结自己
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
I'm not gonna tell you if you won't remember.
你要是不想记 我就不告诉你
Come on, I'll take you to the doctor.
起来吧 我带你去看医生
No, thanks. Then I'll walk you to your car.
不用 谢谢你了 那我陪你走到停车的地方
I'm capable of making it on my own.
我自己能走到那
Let's see you do it then.
那就走给我瞧瞧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Okay.
好
All right.
好
Not going to see the Queen, you know.
我们不是要去见女王
Shut up. Let's go.
闭嘴 快走吧
Are you sure you're fine to drive home?
你确定自己能开车回家吗
Absolutely.
当然
Well, I'm gonna follow you just to be sure.
我在后面跟着你 以防万一
Oh dear god. Is that your car?
老天 那是你的车吗
I don't know. Let me see if this key works.
不知道 看看钥匙能不能用
It's a little much for around here, don't you think?
你不觉得在这地方开跑车有点太招摇吗
No, I don't.
我不觉得
It's an excellent car.
这是辆很棒的车
It starts.
能启动呢
Oh, for god's sake.
拜托
Show-off.
臭显摆
Would you like to come in for lunch?
要不要进来一起吃午餐
I could probably find an egg or a can of soup.
我应该能找到一些鸡蛋和汤罐头
No, I have things to do.
不了 我还有事
Then go do them then.
那就去吧
I'm gonna call you later, see if your heart's still ticking.
晚些时候我给你打电♥话♥ 确保你还活着
You in the book?
你号♥码在黄页里吗
No.
不在
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
You know how to get home from here?
你知道从这里回你家的路吗
Lived here all my life.
都在这地方住一辈子了
Good for you.
挺好
Come on, Clance. Come on.
来 克兰西 过来
Little boy, don't do that! You'll poke an eye out!
小鬼头 别边跑边挥舞树枝 你会把眼珠捅出来的
Do you hear me?
听见我的话了吗
Run! It's a witch!
快跑 她是个巫婆
She's a witch!
她是个巫婆
Come on.
过来
Blowhard.
吹牛大王
"Beat these ingredients vigorously
"用搅拌器把这些原料
with a wire whisk..."
充分的拌匀
"...or a rotary beater for two or three minutes."
"或者用搅拌机搅拌二到三分钟"
Hello?
您好
Are you still alive?
你还活着吗
Hey, it's Olive. Yes, I appear to be.
奥丽芙 我还活着
I could use a good meal.
我晚餐可以好好吃点
Would you like to go out to dinner?
想一起来吗
That sounds great.
听着不错
It will have to be early.
得早一点
I go to bed with the birds.
我睡得像小鸟一样早
I'll call around, find a place, call you back?
等我订好位置再打给你
We're going Dutch, by the way.
我们各付各的 顺便说一下
Well, can I pick you up, at least?
那至少让我去接你吧
Do you think we'll both fit
你认为我俩能挤进
in that ridiculous car of yours?
你那小得荒谬的车里吗
Shall I rent a van?
要不我租辆货车
Will there be anything else, ma'am?
还有事吗 女士
No, that's it.
没了
Old jerk.
老混♥蛋♥
All right then. Right on time.
很准时
This is a fine property. How long have you had it?
这块地很不错 你住多少年了
Henry and I bought it about 40 years ago.
我和亨利四十年前买♥♥的
We had the property next door, but I sold it.
之前隔壁的房♥子也是我们的 我给卖♥♥了
Must've made a nice profit there.
一定卖♥♥了个好价钱吧
Yeah. Can't complain.
还不错
I'd invite you in, but we don't want to be late.
就不邀你进去了 免得迟到
So let's go then.
那就走吧
You can relax, Olive. I'm a very good driver.
放轻松 奥丽芙 我是个很棒的司机
I have no doubt.
毫无疑问
Feminism was established
"女权主义之所以被创立
so as to allow unattractive women
是为了让那些其貌不扬的女性
easier access to the mainstream of society.
更好的融入主流社会"
Was that Rush Limbaugh?
那是拉什·林博[美国电台主持人]的节目吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, good god, Olive. What now?
老天 奥丽芙 又怎么了
You, Mr. High-and-Mighty- Harvard.
你 高贵的哈佛毕业生
You listen to that idiot?
听这个蠢货扯淡
He has some interesting opinions.
他有些有趣的观点
He's a liar and a hatemonger. He makes me want to puke.
他是个骗子和仇恨情绪煽动家 他令我恶心
Are we gonna do this or not?
你到底想不想一起吃饭
Fine, I'll shut up.
好 我闭嘴
You don't have to shut up,
你用不着闭嘴
but try not to take personally who I am.
别把我的喜好当成对你的攻击就好
All we're doing is going to get some dinner.
我们只是一起去吃顿饭罢了
Fine. Drive on.
好吧 开车
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表