剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
but we thought you'd like this better.
但我们觉得你们会更喜欢这个
Henry's wood burns like heaven.
亨利的柴火烧得特别旺
It'll make the warmest fires you'll ever see.
你们肯定没见过这么暖和的火
You don't see warmth, you feel it, dear.
暖和是看不见的 是感受的 亲爱的
Oh, gosh, I guess you're right.
你说的对
Yeah, we all know what you mean.
我们都懂你的意思
Come in, you two. Come on in.
进吧来 你们俩 快进来
Thank you.
谢谢
You, uh, you have a nice piece of land here.
你们家这片地真漂亮
Well, there are two lots, actually.
事实上有两块地皮
And we're planning to build on the other parcel,
我们打算在另一块地上盖一栋房♥子
if Christopher decides to stay.
如果克里斯托弗决定留下在的话
We'll have a house by the bay.
我们就有海景屋了
Aw, isn't that neat?
这可真好啊
Christopher, do you like to go out on the water?
克里斯托弗 你喜欢去水里玩儿吗
Christopher, answer, please.
克里斯托弗 问你话呢
No, not really.
不 不太喜欢
May I be excused?
我能离开吗
Go.
走吧
Rinse your plate, please.
把盘子冲冲
Chris.
克里斯
Henry, leave it.
亨利 别管了
For God's sake.
要命了
So, Henry,
亨利
what are your plans for the weekend?
你周末打算做什么
Uh, me and my buddy Tony are going hunting.
我和我的哥们儿托尼要去打猎
It's off-season, isn't it?
现在不是打猎的季节 对吧
Yeah, but Tony got us a special license.
不是 但是托尼给我们弄了一个特殊的执照
He got this farmer to sign a thing
他让一个农民签了一个东西
saying the deer were eating his crops.
说有鹿吃他的庄家
It's not really fair for the poor, little deer.
这对可怜的小鹿可不公平
Deer are pests. They're garden-killers.
鹿是害虫 它们是花♥园♥杀手
Do you hunt, Henry?
你打猎吗 亨利
Um, my father used to take me hunting.
我父亲以前总带我去打猎
I was good at tracking.
我很擅长追踪猎物
Yeah. Tracking's the hardest part.
是啊 追踪猎物是最难的
Yeah, you gotta...
是啊 你得
you gotta learn to think like a buck.
你要学着像一头雄鹿一样思考
Yeah, their main objective,
它们的主要目标
of course, is to find a fertile doe.
当然就是找一头能受孕的雌鹿
And so I used to be able to smell the droppings
我以前能通过闻它们的排泄物
and I could tell you if a deer was in heat.
来判断一头鹿是不是处在发♥情♥期
You never told me that.
你从来没跟我说过
Yeah, it's true.
这是真的
Honey, can you do that?
宝贝儿 你能吗
Smell a deer in heat?
闻出一头鹿发♥情♥
No. No, I usually just track by sight.
不 不能 我一般都是用眼睛看
Well, my Henry has eyes like a hawk.
我的亨利有猫头鹰一般的视力
And apparently my Henry has a nose like a wolf.
很显然我的亨利有狼一样的嗅觉
Oh, Henry, why don't you come hunt with us.
亨利 你跟我们一起打猎怎么样
Tony's an easygoing guy.
托尼很友善
I'm sure he'd be glad to have you along.
你来他肯定高兴
I haven't shot a gun in years. I'd be so rusty...
我好几年没开过枪了 技术生疏了
Oh, that's all right, Tony's an awful shot, huh?
没关系 托尼枪法很烂
Tony only hunts to get away from his wife, right?
托尼去打猎只是为了躲他老婆 是不是
Yeah, well, she's a nagger.
是啊 她很能唠叨
She only nags because he still acts like a teenager.
她絮叨是因为他总做些孩子气的事
I never have to nag at you, honey,
我从来不用絮叨你
because you're a grownup.
因为你是个男人
Hey, not always.
也不总是
I like to get a little crazy once in a while.
偶尔我也发发疯
Yeah, but when you do, it's so cute.
实话 但你发疯的时候可爱极了
He likes to dance in his underwear.
他喜欢穿内♥裤♥热舞
A fellow needs to let go every once in a while.
人总有需要发泄一下的时候
Henry, what do you do to let go?
亨利 你平时如何发泄
Hops trains.
他喜欢扒火车
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. He disappears for weeks, comes back filthy dirty.
真的 他会消失好几周 然后邋遢地回来
I have to strip off his clothes and scrub him down.
我得把他的衣服都拔掉 全身刷干净
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
She's playing with you, Denise.
她逗你玩儿呢 丹尼诗
Can I help you, Mrs. Kitteridge?
我能帮忙吗 基特里奇太太
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
My goodness.
我的天
So I say to Marlene,
然后我就跟马琳说
if you think I don't do enough,
如果你觉得我做得还不够
then make me a list,
给我列张单子
'cause, frankly,
因为 老实说
I don't got a fucking clue what you want from me.
我他妈根本不知道你想要我做什么
And she starts to cry, and says she's pregnant.
然后她就开始哭 说她怀孕了
I said, "are you sure?"
我说 确定吗
She says, "I might be," which, of course, she's not.
她说应该吧 其实根本不确定
She just does this to test me.
她只是想试试我
Tony, will you shut up?
托尼 你闭嘴行不行
You're gonna scare off the deer.
你会把鹿吓跑的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Uh, here we go.
有了
Did you find something, Henry?
你有什么发现吗 亨利
Yeah, fresh scat.
有 新鲜的排泄物
Oh, I'd say that's from a rabbit.
我觉得是兔子的
All right.
好
You two take this spot.
你俩在这里守着
I'm gonna go check out that other trail.
我去那边看看
Okay.
好的
Oh, my fucking God. Jesus!
我的天 操 上帝呀
Come on! Oh, no!
快来 糟了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
完蛋了 完蛋了 完蛋了
Henry, you okay?
亨利 你还好吗
I felt something here.
这里好像有东西
All right, let me look. Let me look.
好 让我看看 我来看看
God! Jesus almighty!
老天 我的老天爷
Go get help.
去找人帮忙
Oh, Jesus!
老天
Go get help! Go!
找人帮忙 快
No, no, no! Be calm. Just be calm.
别害怕 冷静下来 冷静
Okay. All right, just be still.
好了 没事 别动
Don't move.
别动
Keep your eyes open. Look at me.
别闭眼 看着我
Look at me. Keep your eyes open.
看着我 把眼睛睁开
You tell Denise...
你告诉丹尼诗
Yeah? The oil in the truck needs to be changed.
什么 卡车要换机油了
Okay. Shh... Stay with me.
好的 别说话 别睡着
Come on, stay with me here.
别睡 醒醒呀
Oh, Henry.
亨利
Stay... Henry? Stay with me, buddy.
醒醒 亨利 别睡 伙计
Henry?
亨利
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, sweet God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Here, sweetheart.
拿着 亲爱的
His last words to me were so ordinary.
他的临终遗言那么平淡
Why would he wanna talk about his truck
他都快死了
if he knew he was dying?
为什么还想着他的卡车
He was in shock, Denise.
他当时也吓坏了 丹尼诗
He didn't know what he was saying.
不知道自己在说什么
But still, wouldn't he want me to know that he loved me?
但是他难道不想告诉我他爱我吗
If you need proof that you were loved, then...
如果你想要证明自己是被爱过的
you are in for one big, fat disappointment.
从临终遗言里找可只有失望
Well, gosh.
天呐
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表