剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
People hold back when they're married-- that's what you do.
结婚之后就不得不克制
Maybe you should've gone off and screwed the guy
或许你应该跟他走的
instead of screaming at Daddy and hitting me.
而不是朝爸大喊大叫 还打我
I never hit you. You slapped me, Mom,
我从没打过你 你扇我巴掌 妈
many a time.
很多次
I have forgiven you,
我原谅你了
but it would be nice
但你要是能意识到
if you would acknowledge it for fucking once.
哪怕是一次也好
I would never, never, never
我绝对不会
in a million years deliberately hurt a child.
故意去伤害一个孩子
Mom, we're done.
妈 别说了
Okay, I have nothing left to say.
我没什么好说的了
Well, you have it all figured out.
看来你已经全弄明白了
Good for you. I hope you have a damn nice life.
好样的 好好过日子吧
Babe, I can't find Theo's permission slip for his field trip.
宝贝 我找不到希尔的郊游同意书了
Have you seen it anywhere?
你看到了吗
Yeah, I put it in his backpack. I signed it already.
我签完字放进他的书包里了
Oh, I'm sorry, Olive. I'll call the car service.
抱歉 奥丽芙 我给你叫辆车
I've got the number in my phone.
电♥话♥号♥码在我手♥机♥里
Why is she crying?
她为什么哭了
Take off your shoes
把鞋脱掉
and put them in a bin.
放进筐里
Take off your hat, your jacket, your belt.
摘下帽子 脱下外套 解下腰带
Place your laptop in the bin.
把手提电脑放进筐里
Take off your shoes
把鞋脱掉
and put them in a bin.
放进筐里
Take off your shoes.
把鞋脱掉
Ma'am, please, you need to take your shoes off.
女士 请把鞋脱掉
I can't.
不行
For security, you need to take your shoes off.
你要把鞋脱掉 接受安检
No, I won't take off my shoes. My stockings got shredded.
不 我不脱鞋 我的袜子破了
This is my only pair and they're a mess.
我只剩这一双了 已经破得不像样了
You can't go through without taking off your shoes.
你不脱鞋就过不了安检
And I told you I won't.
我说了我不脱
What's going on here? Step aside. Ma'am, step aside please.
怎么回事 靠边站 女士 请靠边站
What seems to be the problem here.
有什么问题吗
I won't take off my shoes, I won't.
我不脱鞋 不脱
If you don't take off your shoes...
你如果不脱鞋
I will not take off my shoes.
我不脱鞋
...you don't get on that plane.
就别想上飞机
I won't. Do you understand that?
不脱 你明白吗
Let's go, lady.
快点 老太太
No liquids above 3oz beyond this point.
不许携带超过三盎司的液体
Thank you.
谢谢
Unbelievable.
奇葩
Take off your belt, your hat...
解下腰带 摘下帽子
This one's nice.
这朵不错
All right.
好了
There we go.
走吧
Oh, Olive, you're here.
奥丽芙 你回来了
I decided to come back early.
提前回来了
The place was full of dog hair
那里全是狗毛
and the new wife is a terrible cook.
新老婆做饭太难吃
Mrs. Kitteridge.
基特里奇夫人
You didn't get our message?
你没收到信息吗
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Mr. Kitteridge passed away last night.
基特里奇先生昨晚去世了
We called your house several times hoping you'd check in.
我们往你家里打了好几次电♥话♥希望你赶来
What time did he die?
他几点走的
It was about 10:30.
十点半左右
I called at 10:00.
我十点打了电♥话♥
Why didn't someone tell me he was dying?
为什么没人告诉我他快不行了
No one knew, Mrs. Kitteridge. He passed away in his sleep.
没人知道 基特里奇夫人 他在睡梦中去世的
Would you like to sit down? No.
你想坐下来吗 不想
I should pack up his things.
我去把他的东西收拾走
You don't have to do that now, Mrs. Kitteridge.
你不用现在收拾 基特里奇夫人
Really, someone can help you later.
之后会有人帮你
Our grief counselor is here.
我们的心理咨♥询♥师在这里
Would you like to see her? No.
你想见见她吗 不想
Did you change the water?
你换水了吗
The water? In his flowers.
什么水 他花瓶里的水
I told you to change the water every day.
我告诉你要每天换水
You didn't, did you? Oh, Mrs. Kitteridge
你没换 对吧 基特里奇夫人
Was he asleep when I called?
我打电♥话♥的时候他睡着了吗
He might have been, yes.
可能是的
Why didn't someone wake him up?
那怎么没人叫他起来
I don't know.
我不知道
So you people just left the phone off the hook
所以你们把电♥话♥往那儿一扔
and walked away. You couldn't be bothered.
然后就忙自己的去了 你们嫌麻烦
You let the old woman babble on to her dying husband
你们让一个老太太在她丈夫临死前
as he drifts.
自言自语
You didn't give a damn about my husband.
你们根本不在乎我丈夫
He was just one more stupid old man
对你们来说他只是个
to wash and change and fill a bed.
需要人伺候的老傻子
Well, you can go to hell.
你们可以下地狱了
I will slit my throat
我宁愿割喉自尽
before I wind up in a place like this.
也不想沦落到这个地方
Oh, Olive, sweetheart--
奥丽芙 亲爱的
Oh dear God, Angela, leave me alone!
天呐 安吉拉 消停会儿
It's now 28 past the hour.
已经过去28分钟了
Here's something to brighten your day.
接下来 我们将点缀一下今天
The Piano Concerto in E-flat Major
扬·杜舍克的
by Jan Dussek.
E大调钢琴演奏曲
No.
不听了
Let's take a walk.
我们溜达溜达去
Go, go, go, go, go.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go.
走走走
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走吧
Clancy.
克兰西
Come on.
过来
Let's go.
走吧
Oh dear God.
天呐
Are you dead?
你死了吗
Apparently not.
显然没有
Have you been stabbed or shot?
你受伤了吗
No.
没有
Not that I know of.
至少我没发现
Is it your heart, do you think?
会不会是心脏的问题
It could be.
有可能
Can you move?
你还能动吗
I don't know.
不知道
I haven't tried yet.
我还没动过
Well...
那...
try. Move this one.
试试 这只脚能动吗
All right, try an arm.
好 再试试动胳膊
I don't have one of those cell phones. You?
我没有手♥机♥ 你有吗
Yes.
有
But I didn't bring it.
但我没带
Well, I'm gonna have to go back to my car and drive for help.
那我必须开车去找人来救你了
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢你
Please don't leave me alone here.
请别把我一个人丢下
All right.
好吧
Can you sit up?
你能坐起来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, let's try.
那就试试呀
Here. You gotta help.
起来 你得帮帮我
I can't handle you on my own. You're too big.
我一个人抬不动你 你个头太大
I'm up.
我起来了
Well, your color's a little better.
你的脸色看起来好点了
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表