剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Get! Get out of here!
滚 滚出去
Get out of here! Here, Mom.
快滚 妈 给
Thank you, sweetheart. Get back!
谢谢你 亲爱的 退后
They like to spit!
它们喜欢吐口水
Get out of here! Get out of here!
滚 滚出去
Get out of here! Get out of the bay!
滚 别在岸上呆着
Get out of here, pesky seagulls!
快滚 你们这些讨人厌的海鸥
Hurry up, son.
快点 儿子
Come on.
快
All right, Dad.
好的 爸
Give me the bucket, quick! Quick, before the boat burns up!
把桶给我 快 船快烧起来了
One of 'em just shat a pile of hot coals.
它拉在船上的大便是热煤球
Jerk!
混♥蛋♥
Stand back, stand back!
退后 退后
Kevin Coulson.
凯文·库尔森
I thought that was you.
我就觉得是你
Hello, Mrs. Kitteridge.
你好 基特里奇夫人
Mind if I get in? The wind.
我能进车里吗 风太大了
Uh, yeah, sure.
当然
That is some wind.
今天的风真大啊
Would you like one? They're fresh.
你要吗 刚出炉的
Oh, no thanks.
不了 谢谢
You're in New York now, aren't you?
你现在住在纽约 对吧
I heard you went to medical school.
我听说你上了医学院
Does everybody here know everything?
你们怎么什么都知道
Well, sure. What else is there to do?
当然了 在这里除了八卦还能干嘛
So, what brings you back?
你回来做什么
I'm just visiting.
回来看看
Well, not a lot has changed.
还是老样子
Except a few chain stores have moved in.
除了新开了几家连锁商店
Good news if you're greedy and like to buy in bulk.
喜欢大采购的人倒是都开心死了
You remember Patty Crane?
你还记得帕蒂·克兰吗
She married the older Howe boy.
她嫁给了豪依的儿子
Keeps having miscarriages.
但一直流产
Makes her sad.
让她一直很悲伤
I suspect they'll fix her up one of these days,
我猜有一天可以有人医好她
and then she'll pop out triplets.
然后一口气生个三胞胎
I'd forgotten about Patty.
我都忘记她了
She was always so nice to me.
她以前对我很好
She used to share her lunch
每次我妈忘记给我做午饭
with me when my mom forgot to pack one.
她都会把自己的分给我吃
Well, she's still nice.
她现在也是个好人
She gives me extra donut holes even though I gave her "C's."
我以前只给她C 她现在还是会多给我甜甜圈
You gave everyone "C's."
你给所有人都是C
Except for you. You did your work.
除了你 你一向很好
What kind of doctor are you training to be?
你是学什么科的
Psychiatry.
精神科
Do you remember Doyle Larkin? The rich kid.
你还记得道尔·拉金吗 嗯 那个富二代
He's in prison now. He went whacko and killed a girl.
进监狱了 疯掉了 杀了个女孩
Jesus! Now there's a case for you to study.
天啊 你可以研究一下他
How's Christopher?
克里斯托弗还好吗
He's a podiatrist. He has a practice here in town.
他现在是足科医生 正在镇里实习
Oh, so he came back. A lot of bad feet around here, apparently.
他回来了 显然现在人的脚毛病都不少
Business is booming.
所以生意很好
I'm glad that he's doing well.
真好
He's getting married tomorrow.
他明天结婚
To another doctor, she's a proctologist.
对方也是医生 直肠科
Can you imagine where her hands have been?
你能想象她的手每天都在摸哪里吗
I've thought about you, Kevin Coulson, I have.
我挺挂念你的 凯文·库尔森
I liked your mother.
我喜欢你母亲
She was an interesting woman.
她是个很有意思的女人
Smart. Yes, she was.
很聪明 是啊
She couldn't help it, you know. She was bipolar.
她也不想那样的 她有躁郁症
Uh, she was never diagnosed.
虽然从没确诊过
I wondered about that with my father.
我觉得我父亲也有这病
He shot himself.
他吞枪自杀
Don't know if you knew that.
不知道你听说过没
No, I didn't.
没有
No note.
连遗书都没留
Mother had a hard time with that.
我母亲难过了很久
She thought it was the least he could do,
她觉得我父亲在她去超♥市♥时自杀
leave a little note the way he did when he went to the store.
最起码该留个便条吧
Poor thing.
可怜的女人
Because he hadn't really gone anywhere, had he?
既然都没出家门干嘛要留便条呢
He was right there in the kitchen.
他就在厨房♥里自杀的
My mom mailed me a letter.
我妈给我寄了一封信
I think she was worried that
我猜她是怕如果留遗书的话
if she left a note, that I might not find it.
我可能会找不到
Or that the cops might take it.
或者会被警♥察♥收走
Did it help? The letter?
那封信有让你好过点吗[帮到你]
She left instructions on how to use the washing machine.
她在信里教我怎么用洗衣机
And to watch out for the purple snakes in the dryer.
还要我小心烘干机里紫色的蛇
It was helpful, don't you think?
挺有用的 你说是吧
I don't think my father was bipolar.
我觉得我父亲不是躁郁症
I think he was just depressed.
只是单纯的抑郁
Yeah, that could be.
有可能
Christopher has it. The depression.
克里斯托弗也遗传到了
It runs in the family on both sides.
这是我们家族的遗传病
If he has kids with this Dr. Sue, let's hope they get her genes.
希望以后他的孩子会遗传到妈妈那边基因
Is she pretty stable?
她这方面很正常吗
Cool as a cucumber, this one.
正常得不行
Well, that's good, I guess.
那也挺好的吧
You with anyone?
你有女朋友吗
Not anymore.
没了
What happened?
怎么了
She had problems.
她有点问题
Was she a nut job?
疯子吗
You mean did I go for someone like my mother?
你是想问我是不是找了跟我妈同类型的女人吗
It happens. I didn't marry my father, fortunately.
很多人都这样 所幸我没有嫁给我父亲那样的男人
That's not the case with Henry and me.
亨利和我跟他们不一样
Well, that's good.
真好
And Christopher is not marrying me.
克里斯托弗也没找一个像我的女人
As far as I can tell, thank God for that.
至少目前看来是 谢天谢地
She used a razor to cut a happy face in her stomach.
她用剃刀在肚子上划了个笑脸
Who did? This girlfriend of yours?
谁 你前女友吗
Yeah, that's whacko, all right.
那真是够疯狂的
But I bet you couldn't get enough of her.
但我猜你肯定爱她爱到不行
Yeah. Pretty much.
差不多
Crazy wind.
这妖风
Now what's she doing?
她要干嘛
Oh, picking flowers, it looks like.
看来是要摘花
Well, she doesn't have much of a yard.
她的院子够小的
It'll be hell on the wedding if it's like this tomorrow.
这风明天要还这么刮 那婚礼可就惨了
They're going to have it outdoors, in the yard.
他们打算在院子里举♥行♥露天仪式
Dr. Sue insisted on programs. They'll all go flying.
他老婆坚持要这样 东西都会被吹飞的
And guess who'll be the one who picks them up?
最后还不是要我来收拾
I spent the whole spring working on Christopher's garden.
我整个春天都在打理克里斯托弗的院子
And then Dr. Sue's mother calls me
然后她母亲打电♥话♥给我
and wants to know if there's a good florist in Portland.
问我波特兰有没有好的花店
She's gonna pay good money
她准备花一大笔钱
for all the same flowers I had been growing.
买♥♥一堆我已经种了的花
They're from California, the parents. Golfing types.
她父母从加州来 都是过惯了好日子的人
The father has one of those tans.
她父亲还专门去晒黑
Uh, so you still teaching?
你还在教书吗
I just retired. I've had it.
刚退休 教够了
You remember Mr. O'Casey?
你还记得凯西先生吗
Mm, sure. He liked you. Thought you were bright.
当然 他过去很喜欢你 说你很机灵
He taught us some pretty edgy stuff.
他教了我们很多很时髦的东西
He was an odd guy.
人有点怪
I always wondered if his accident was deliberate.
我一直怀疑他的死是不是自杀
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表