剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Shut up! Get your fucking head down.
闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥的把头低下去
There's no need for that. You don't have to speak so filthy.
你不用非得说脏话 没这个必要
What'd you say to me, old man?
你说什么 死老头子
What the fuck-- fuck did you say?!
你他...他妈的说什么
You'll get us all killed.
你会连累我们被杀死的
What the fuck did you say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥刚刚跟我说什么
Answer me! What the fuck did you say to me?
回答我 你♥他♥妈♥刚刚跟我说什么
I said you don't need to talk so filthy.
我说你不用非得说脏话
You should be ashamed of your mouth.
你应该为你的脏话行为感到羞耻
Please! Please, please, please!
求你了 求你了 求你了
He got that from his mother. Just ignore him.
他遗传了他母亲的臭毛病 不用理他
Is this guy your husband? Yes.
这是你丈夫吗 对
Well, he's a fucking nut! He can't help it.
他就是个脑残 他也不想的
He can't help it. You would've had to know his mother.
他也没办法 他妈就这副德行
She was just full of pious crap.
她就一副道貌岸然的样子
Oh god.
上帝啊
Oh god, no.
上帝啊
Okay, no, no, Patricia, it's gonna be fine.
没事的 帕特丽莎 会没事的
Shut up! This young woman needs some comfort.
闭嘴 这个女孩需要人安慰
Please allow me that. Are you a fucking preacher?
请允许我安慰她 你是牧师吗
No, he just can't help himself.
不是 他就是管不住自己
He has to give comfort to cute little mice.
见到柔弱女子[老鼠]就想凑过去呵护
He'd risk his life to save a mouse in distress.
冒着生命危险也要拯救落难女子[老鼠]
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
My wife is scared. She's just saying things.
我妻子吓坏了 乱说一通而已
Just saying things. I want both of you to shut up, okay?
乱说的 你俩都给我闭嘴 行吗
My son used to have acne also.
我儿子以前也长过痤疮
There are things that you can use to clear it up.
有些方法可以帮你清除掉它
Shit, lady. The main thing is
够了 女士 要特别注意
you have got to stop touching your face. It aggravates it.
你不能老去碰它 这会让它更严重
Okay, lady. Just shut up, all right?
好了 女士 闭嘴 行吗
Everyone just be quiet.
都给我安静点
What the fuck?!
搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck did you take your mask off for, you retard?!
你干嘛把面具摘了 你弱智啊
Who's toying now, you dumb shit?!
有没有动脑想想 你个缺心眼的
Fuck!
该死
Listen to me. Tape their fucking mouths shut!
听我说 拿胶带把他们的嘴都封住
Yeah?! Any of you fucking move,
谁他妈敢动一下
you will get shot in your fucking head!
老子就让谁吃枪子儿
Tape their mouths shut! Fucking do it!
把他们的嘴都封住 快去给我封
I'll be right back!
我马上回来
Hail Mary, full of grace...
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者[路加福音]
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee...
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者 主与尔偕焉
Come on.
拜托
Stop it. Stop it.
别说了 别说了
Stop it. Stop with that.
别说了 快别说了
Olive, leave her alone.
奥丽芙 就由她吧
Really. Who are you trying to impress?
你得了吧 你是想吸引谁
You have known this girl for less than an hour,
你跟这个女孩认识还不到一个小时
and you're trying to show her what a saint you are?
你就急着向她展示你的伟岸吗
Enough. Enough! Mr. Perfect, that's who you are.
够了 够了 你就是个完美先生
Hey, you want to know why our son left?
你想知道我们儿子为什么离开吗
He couldn't live up to his
他达不到他完美父亲
father's perfect record as a perfect man.
保持的完美记录
No, no, no. He left home
不不 他离开家
because she made his life unbearable!
是因为她让他的日子没法过了
Unbearable! You and your terrible judgments! Fuck.
没法过 你和你那张恶毒的嘴 操
Both of you stop, please.
你们俩都别说了 求你们了
Do you know what your saintly mother said to me
你知道我父亲自杀的时候
when my father committed suicide? She said that
你那个圣人母亲对我说什么了吗 她说
he committed a sin and was going to hell. Fuck
他的行为是罪过 会下地狱 操
How's that for judgment?
这嘴算不算恶毒
How's that for Christian charity, Henry?
这算不算基♥督♥教慈爱 亨利
Jesus Christ, shut up!
上帝啊 闭嘴
Let's try and be calm. Let's try and be quiet!
我们都冷静一下 我们都安静一会儿
Oh, shut up, you. Why are you so hateful, Olive?
闭嘴吧你 为什么你要这么恶毒 奥丽芙
Because you were too goddamn simple for me, Henry.
因为你的头脑太简单了 亨利
I should have left you years ago.
我早就该离开你了
Why the hell didn't you then?
那你为什么没走
I was going to, but he's dead.
我要走了 但是他死了
Wouldn't have lasted two weeks with him.
你跟他在一起两周都坚持不下来
His drinking would've disgusted you.
他的酗酒问题会让你嫌弃死
And you wouldn't have lasted
你和你那个小老鼠在一起的话
two weeks with your little mouse.
也坚持不了两周
She was half your age and dumb as a rock.
她的岁数是你的一半 还傻得要命
Well, aren't I a sap?
我还真是蠢啊
We both are, Henry.
我们都是蠢人 亨利
We're just both big saps.
我们只是两个大蠢人
Please. She won't be able to breathe.
别这样 她会喘不上气的
Please. Just shut up.
求你了 闭嘴
Put the gun down. Freeze!
把枪放下 不许动
In here! We're in here!
在这儿 我们在这儿
Help!
救命
Oh, Christ! Oh, fuck. Oh, Christ.
天哪 操 天哪
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no! Don't!
不 不要
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon!
放下武器 放下武器
Okay, easy. Easy.
好了 慢慢的 慢慢的
My guess is they weren't gonna shoot us
我猜他们是因为没找到
until they finished
想要的药
stealing whatever drugs they were looking for.
才没开枪杀我们
But...
但是
a male nurse was coming in for his shift
一个男护士来上班
and he called the police before they could do the deed.
在他们动手之前报了警
Jesus.
上帝啊
But I--
但是我
I talked to the fellow afterward
之后我跟他说话
and he told me Really?
他告诉我 真的吗
And he said he saw your mother's clothes
他说他看到你♥妈♥的♥衣服
thrown all over one of the cubicles
扔在一个隔间里
and so he knew something was wrong.
就知道有什么事不对劲儿
Is Mom okay?
妈没事吧
I'm sorry. Say it again, Chris?
抱歉 再说一遍 克里斯
Is Mom okay? Huh? Oh, no, no, she's fine.
妈没事吧 没事 她没事
She's fine. She's here. You wanna talk to her?
她没事 她在这呢 你想跟她说话吗
Yeah. It's Christopher. Wants to talk to you.
好 是克里斯托弗 想跟你说话
Hello, Chris.
你好 克里斯
Mom, how are you doing? I'm doing fine.
妈 你怎么样 我很好
I'm alive.
我还活着呢
Are you gonna talk to someone?
你想跟人谈谈吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
You and Dad should get some counseling.
你和爸应该做下心理辅♥导♥
Especially Dad. He's acting like everything's fine,
尤其是爸 他现在表现得像什么事都没有一样
but he's gonna crash and get really depressed.
但是过不久他会崩溃然后开始抑郁
Well, it's just ducky
你在这个时候
you're worried about your father at this point.
担心你♥爸♥可真贴心
Excuse me?
什么
Good night. I'm going to bed.
晚安 我要睡觉去了
Chris? What the hell, Dad?
克里斯 怎么回事 爸
What the hell? It's not you, son.
怎么回事 不关你的事 儿子
Your mother's been through a terrible ordeal.
你妈刚经历一场灾难
She's-- she's not herself.
她有点不太正常
All I was saying to Mom
我只是跟妈说
was that I think you should get some counseling.
我觉得你们应该做下心理辅♥导♥
Well That's all I was saying.
好吧 我只说了这么多
Well, you know, I think we're gonna do some traveling.
我觉得我们会去旅行
Maybe we'll come out and visit you.
或许我们会去看看你
Sure.
当然可以
Well, we'll see.
看看吧
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表