剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Here you go, Mom.
妈 给
Did you want ice?
你要冰吗
No, that'll be just fine.
不用 这样就好
It's okay. I just have one.
没事的 我就喝一瓶
The hops in beer is supposed to be very healthy for women.
啤酒里的啤酒花有益健康
Didn't know that.
第一次听说
Promotes estrogen.
可以促进雌性激素
You learn something every day.
真是活到老学到老
So, Christopher, I didn't know you had a tenant.
克里斯托弗 我才知道你有房♥客
Does he give you any trouble?
他有给你添麻烦吗
No, he keeps to himself.
没有 他挺好的
Well, they can be a real nuisance.
有的房♥客挺烦人的
When we were renting your house
每次夏天我们把你的房♥子租出去时
to all those summer people, they were always breaking things.
那些人总会弄坏东西
Oh, I'm sure.
当然了
Hey, Mom, did Chris ever have the chicken pox?
妈 克里斯得过水痘吗
He says he can't remember.
他说他不记得了
No, he had the German measles, but not the pox.
没有 他只得过麻疹
Okay.
好吧
It's good to know.
我就问问
He did have a lot of colds though.
他小时候倒是常感冒
I would put that camphor rub on his chest.
我总是擦点樟脑膏在他胸上
It seemed to work. I recommend that for your little one there.
挺管用的 小的病了你可以试试
Actually, I read that camphor rub can cause lung damage.
但是我听说那个会伤肺
Oh no, I never heard that.
我从来没听说过
Oh, yes.
是的
That could be why Chris has asthma.
也许克里斯的哮喘就是这么来的
But you shouldn't feel badly.
不过你别自责
No one knew back then.
那时候没人知道这些
Well, I don't feel badly because I don't believe it's true.
我不会自责 因为我不相信这种说法
Hey, hon, how's the grill?
亲爱的 烤架热得怎么样了
You can start getting the food ready.
你差不多可以开始准备食物了
Mom, I hope I didn't offend you.
妈 希望我没有冒犯到你
There's just so much new information out there these days.
这个时代有太多新的信息了
Yeah, sure.
当然
We're so happy you're here.
你能来我们很高兴
Okay.
好的
Theo.
希尔
You wanna come help me with the food?
你要来帮我准备食物吗
Why? Because...
为什么 因为
I have to carry your sister.
我得抱着你妹妹
She's only my half-sister.
她只是我同母异父的妹妹
Jesus, Theo, go help your mother now.
老天 希尔 快去帮你妈
He listens to you.
他倒是听你的话
I'm the bad cop. I don't mind.
我在家里扮白脸 我反正无所谓
You were always a well-behaved child.
你从小就是个乖孩子
You were never a brat.
从不调皮捣蛋
You wouldn't allow it.
因为你是决不会允许的
Aren't you glad?
你不高兴吗
Actually, I am.
事实上我很高兴
My kid isn't gonna get away with any shit.
我的孩子犯错我也不会轻饶的
Ann knows how I feel. She's in agreement.
安知道我的感受 她也同意这一点
Yeah. This one seems very agreeable.
嗯 这位看起来挺善解人意的
Could you not refer to my wife as "This one"?
你能不能别用"这位"来称呼我老婆
I just said her name-- Ann.
我刚说过她的名字了 叫安
Noted.
知道了
Ann is good for me, Mom.
安很适合我 妈
Noted.
知道了
I know you're hurt that I didn't tell you about her sooner.
我知道没早点告诉你让你不好受
I'm sorry. I take responsibility for that.
抱歉 这个责任在我
I don't even know how you two met.
我都不知道你们是怎么遇见的
How did you meet? In a therapy group.
你们是怎么遇见的 我们参加了同一个心理治疗小组
I know you think headshrinkers are the devil.
我知道你认为心理医生都是恶魔
Oh, I could care less, Christopher.
这个我不关心 克里斯托弗
Does she complain about her childhood as well?
她也哀叹她的童年了吗
She's getting over it.
她还在克服中
Her mother is a raging alcoholic
她妈是个爱发火的酒鬼
and her father was a marine
她爸是个海军军官
who made her do push-ups every day.
天天逼她做伏地挺身
That should make your childhood look like a breeze.
那你的童年跟她的比起来就是小意思了
How's your depression?
你的抑郁症怎么样
Still have it? I take Prozac.
还没好吗 我在服用百忧解
Does it help? Absolutely.
有用吗 当然
What about you? Have you ever thought about taking anything?
你呢 有没有想过吃点什么药
No, I don't believe in using drugs.
不 我不相信药物
Kind of a strange attitude
鉴于爸是药剂师
being that dad was a pharmacist.
你的态度还真奇怪
I don't believe in using drugs as a crutch.
我是不相信用药物来做精神支撑
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你是这么看我的吗
Probably not. Pill-poppers don't run in our family.
不是 我们家的人不会这样
No. We're a moderate bunch.
对 我们家的人都很稳健
Christopher,
克里斯托弗
are you concerned that Ann is drinking
你对安怀着孩子还喝酒的事
while carrying your child?
有感到过担忧吗
No, Mom.
没有 妈
Just saying. Had to mention it.
我就随便说说 总得提下
Thank you. I'm glad you did.
谢谢 谢谢关心
Excuse me, Ma. I need to go get the meat.
失陪了 妈 我去拿肉
You need anything? Nope, nope, nope.
要我带点什么吗 不 不用
Happy as a lark. Okay.
我很开心 好的
Oh, hell. Glory to God.
开心个屁 荣归天父
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
You're the mother.
你是他妈
Yes.
是的
I'm Mrs. Kitteridge.
我是基特里奇夫人
Mrs. Kitteridge. Yes.
基特里奇夫人 是的
And do you have a name?
你叫什么
I'm Mr. O'Casey.
我是凯西先生
How do you do?
你好吗
Fine. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
Glory to God.
荣归天父
I just met your tenant.
我刚刚见到你的房♥客了
He's a bit strange.
他这人有点怪
Sean. Yeah. He's a weird guy.
肖恩 对 他是个怪人
Says his name's O'Casey. Yeah.
他说他叫凯西 对
Any relation to Jim O'Casey?
跟吉姆·凯西有什么关系吗
Who?
谁
Your old English teacher. Mr. O'Casey.
你以前的英语老师凯西先生
He used to drive us to school.
他以前常开车送我们去学校
He and his wife had a shoeful of children.
他跟他老婆生了一堆孩子
This fella one of those? Haven't a clue.
这小伙子是其中一个吗 我不知道
You might wanna ask.
你可以去问问他
I don't care to. I never liked O'Casey.
我不想问 我不喜欢凯西
He was a jerk.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Let me do something, Christopher--
让我来做点事吧 克里斯托弗
set the table or something.
摆桌什么的
Sure. Go ask Ann.
好 你去问安
Can I help? Oh, yeah.
要我搭把手吗 当然
Great, Mom. You wanna take Annabelle?
太好了 妈 你要抱安娜贝拉吗
I'll make the salad.
我来做沙拉吧
Okay, sure.
好的
Cool.
行
Yeah, it's okay.
来 乖
Here we go. In you go.
好了 坐好了
I know, I know.
好 好
I'm switching off because my beer got warm.
我换了一瓶 刚那瓶不凉了
Only drank half of it. See?
看 只喝了一半
Well, that can't help with your nausea.
这对你的孕吐可没有好处
My nausea?
孕吐
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表