剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Happy Valentine's Day, Ollie.
情人节快乐 奥丽
Yeah, you too, Henry.
你也快乐 亨利
Morning, Lois.
早啊 路易斯
It's cold, I'd like to get in.
好冷 赶紧让我进来
I have places to be today.
我还有其他事情
Could you just let him know that I'm here?
能告诉他我来了吗
He'll be with you in a minute, dear.
他马上就来 亲爱的
No need to stand right in front of me.
没必要一直杵在我面前
Hey, Rachel. What can I do for you?
瑞秋 有什么可以为你效劳的
I need this filled.
我要单子上的药
Uh, Lois, why don't you go get a cup of coffee?
路易斯 你去喝杯咖啡吧
I'll take the register.
这里我来就好
Suit yourself.
随你便
Rachel, this isn't your regular doctor. That's right.
瑞秋 这不是你的医生开的药 没错
Well...
那么
Well, um, I'll have to let him know that we already have
我得让他知道我们已经
a prescription for Valium for you on file.
在别的处方中给你开过安定了
Why would you have to do that?
何必麻烦呢
Well, you know I can't double up your dose.
你知道我不能给你加倍剂量的
I don't feel like coming in here
我也不想来拿更多的药
to pick up more pills. That's the whole point.
但是处方上写着呢 没办法
Maybe a couple of extra trips into town
也许你就是需要
is just the thing you need.
出来多走动走动
It's good to get out when you're feeling blue.
忧郁时出来透透气是最好的
Christ, Henry. Blue is what I feel on the good days.
亨利 忧郁是我最好的状态
Let me ask you something.
问你个问题
How much wattage do you use in your light bulbs?
你家灯泡是多少瓦的
I don't know. Sixty watts?
不知道 60瓦吗
Yeah, probably. Yeah? Not enough in the winter.
可能吧 那在冬天可不够
If you have a gloomy house,
要是你的房♥子不够明亮
you'll never get out of your funk.
这种萎靡可是不会走的
Wanna pay my electric bill? I want you to go next door
电费你付吗 我要你到隔壁
to Harmon's and get a couple of hundred-watt bulbs
买♥♥两个一百瓦的灯泡
and use them till the days get longer,
回家装上 用到冬天过去
and then you can switch back to the lower watts.
然后再换成较低瓦数的灯泡
You're not gonna fill my prescription, are you?
你不会给我药的 是吧
No. Sorry, Rachel.
不行 抱歉 瑞秋
I cannot.
我办不到
You know, I'll just go to a pharmacy in another town.
你知道我可以再换家药店的吧
Well, maybe the drive will do you good.
多开会车或许对你也不错
Henry? We need you out here. Lois took a spill.
亨利 我们需要你帮忙 路易斯晕倒了
Oh, dear God. Excuse me, Rachel.
老天啊 失陪了 瑞秋
She came in to get a coffee. She seemed just fine.
她刚才过来买♥♥咖啡 本来好好的
Then she walked out, she just kind of crumbled.
结果一走出去就倒下了
Lois? Lois, you hear me?
路易斯 路易斯 听见我说话了吗
You want me to slap her, Henry?
要我抽她巴掌试试吗 亨利
No. She stopped breathing.
不 她没呼吸了
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
Who is that?
那是谁
It's Lois. I just saw her walking...
是路易斯 刚还见她走着呢
She's dead, Henry.
她死了 亨利
She's left the building.
离开人世了
Oh, sweet Jesus.
老天啊
Oh, dear God.
我的上帝
Oh, you should fix that. You know, her panties.
你得给她遮一下 内♥裤♥都露出来了
Christopher?
克里斯托弗
I got some very... sad news to tell you.
我要告诉你一个 很不幸的消息
What?
什么
Mrs. Granger died today.
格兰杰太太今天去世了
She went to the donut shop to get a cup of coffee,
她去面包店买♥♥咖啡
and on the way back, she had a stroke.
回来的时候中风了
She was alive this morning,
今早还生龙活虎
now she's gone.
现在则撒手人寰了
She's gone, son.
她走了 孩子
Who's Mrs. Granger?
格兰杰太太是谁
Christopher, you know who she is.
克里斯托弗 你认识的
She's been working for me since before you were born.
你出生前她就已经在为我工作了
Oh, stop, Henry.
别装了 亨利
You couldn't stand the old bat.
你明明受不了那老太婆
Enough.
够了
Let's be respectful.
要尊敬逝者
Don't pretend to be sad. What?
别假装难过了 什么
She was due to kick, and now you're free.
她翘了辫子 你终于自♥由♥了
Well, she wasn't a pleasant woman, but all the same,
虽然她人不怎么讨喜 但不管怎样
she was once someone's child.
但她也曾是父母的心肝啊
And kittens grow into cats.
人都会长大的
Poor Lois. Let's hope she's at peace.
可怜的路易斯 愿她安息
Well, now you can hire
现在你可以雇一个
someone young and cute who thinks you're God.
年轻可爱 奉你为神的姑娘了
Won't that be nice?
多好呀
It will, actually.
还真是
So how's school, son?
学校如何 儿子
Fine.
还行
He's getting a "C" in English.
他的英语得了"C"
O'Casey doesn't grade fairly.
凯西打分很偏心
I always do my work, I'm never late, and he gives me a "C"?
我按时交作业 从不迟到 他却给我"C"
Well, that doesn't sound quite right.
听起来确实不公平
It isn't, Dad. Your son doesn't understand subtext.
确实 爸爸 你儿子听不懂潜台词
Well, I don't really understand subtext either.
不过我也不怎么能理解潜台词
Oh, God, Henry. Well, I mean, I think if Christopher
不是吧 亨利 我认为如果克里斯托弗
is putting forth his best efforts I read your son's paper,
做了最大的努力 我看了你儿子的试♥卷♥
it is lazy, slapdash crap.
简直是不学无数的杰作
That's a little harsh, Ollie.
这么说太过了 奥丽
You don't know. You're not there.
你又不在那儿 你当然不知道
Jim O'Casey understands your son's abilities more than you do.
吉姆·凯西比你更了解你儿子的能力
Well... He understands when they're being squandered.
这个 他知道你儿子的才能全浪费了
You want your kid to grow up to be a dope, go ahead.
你想你儿子变成蠢蛋 随便你
Uh, we're not finished yet.
我们还没吃完呢
Would you like me to help you with your homework, son?
需要我辅♥导♥你写作业吗 儿子
No.
不
May I be excused?
我能回房♥间了吗
Yeah. Go ahead.
可以 去吧
Go. Go!
去吧 去吧
Ollie? No, I don't need to talk about it, Henry. I'm done.
奥丽 我不想谈 亨利 我已经说完了
All right.
好吧
You threw away my card. I already read it.
你把我送你的卡片扔了 我看过了
You don't wanna save it?
你不留着它吗
Don't be hurt.
别受伤
You know I don't like clutter.
你知道我不喜欢杂七杂八的东西
There. It's up now for all to see.
放这里 这样大家都能看见了
Give me a kiss. Mm!
亲一个
You're gonna do great today. Do I look okay?
你今天一定会表现很棒的 我看起来怎么样
You look beautiful.
美极了
Good morning, Denise. Good morning, Mr. Kitteridge.
早上好 丹尼诗 早上好 基特里奇先生
You all set for your first day?
准备好第一天上班了
I sure am.
是的
Oh, this is my husband, Henry.
这位是我的丈夫亨利
Hey, there. Nice to meet you. Henry, what a fine name.
你好 幸会 亨利 真是个好名字
I'm a Henry too. Oh, gosh! I have two Henrys in my life now!
我也叫亨利 天呀 这下我身边有了两个亨利
How about that?
真不错对吧
That's some nice-looking wood.
木头看着挺好
Everything's seasoned, starts easy, burns long.
都是晒干了的 易着 耐烧
I'll have to order a cord. Talk to Denise. She handles the books.
那我可得订一捆 跟丹尼诗说就行 她管账
Oh, that Denise. What doesn't she do?
丹尼诗 有什么你不会的吗
Darned if I know. Stop! You two!
我也这么说 停下 你们两个
Come here.
来亲一个
All right, you take care of my girl, Henry.
好了 照顾好我的姑娘 亨利
You let me know if she gives you any trouble!
她要给你惹什么麻烦你就告诉我
Will do, Henry. Bye!
好的 亨利 回见
Bye, sweetheart. I'll see you tonight.
回见 亲爱的 今晚见
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表