剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
And it's Yale.
而且 是耶鲁
I didn't go to Harvard.
我没上过哈佛
I went to Yale.
我上的是耶鲁
I couldn't get into Harvard.
没考上哈佛
Was your wife a good cook?
你的妻子是位好厨师吗
A wonderful cook.
棒极了
Took classes at Cordon Bleu.
在蓝带厨艺学校学过烹饪
Lots of butter.
每道菜都加黄油
In her will, she left me this.
我这肚子就是她留下的遗产
I cook like a peasant.
我做的菜就很清淡了
That's how I kept my Henry trim.
所以我的亨利体型很好
Right now, I don't have a taste for...
现在我对任何食物都
much of anything.
没什么胃口
Well, that's what happens.
确实会这样
How long did it take you to get your appetite back?
你花了多久才恢复胃口
Never lost it.
就没失去过
Once they're gone, their flaws disappear, don't they?
人一走 缺点也随之消失 对吗
There were times that I couldn't stand my Henry.
以前我常常受不了亨利
But now he seems like the perfect man.
但现在觉得他就是完美好男人
I imagine our children will feel the same about us
我想等我们死了之后 我们的孩子
when we kick it.
也会是这种感觉
That's not likely.
不会的
My son hasn't talked to me for six months.
我儿子已经六个月没跟我讲过话了
Called once after his father died.
在他爸爸去世后打过一次电♥话♥
Upbraided me for sending a note.
怪我只给他们寄了封信
A note about what?
关于什么的
That his father died.
他爸爸去世了
You sent him a note? Does he live overseas?
你给他寄信 他在国外吗
No. Brooklyn.
没有 在布鲁克林
You couldn't call?
你不能打电♥话♥说吗
I had just gone down there for a visit.
我之前刚去了他那里一趟
We had a dreadful fight.
大吵了一架
He didn't call to apologize to me,
他没有打电♥话♥向我道歉
so I saw no reason to call him.
所以我也没必要给他打电♥话♥
That's pretty harsh.
这话太不中听了
He never bothered to tell me that he had gotten married
他结婚两个月之后
until two months after the fact,
才想起来告诉我
and I'm still waiting to
而我直到到现在
find out whether or not I'm a grandmother.
还在等他告诉我我做奶奶了没有
Why should I call him with pertinent information?
我为什么要打电♥话♥告诉他这种事呢
That's childish, Olive.
这太幼稚了 奥丽芙
Do you call your daughter?
你给你女儿打电♥话♥吗
That's a different story.
这是两码事
Why? What's she done to you?
为什么 她对你做了什么
I disagree with her lifestyle.
我不赞同她的生活方式
What does that mean? Does she live in a teepee?
什么意思 她睡帐篷吗
I wish.
我倒希望呢
She lives with another woman
别的女孩子和男人同居
the way others would live with a man.
她却和一个女人住在一起
Gay. She's gay.
同性恋 她是同性恋
Yeah, that's what they like to call it.
对 大家都这么叫
And that offends you?
这让你不快了
It doesn't make me happy.
反正我没觉得高兴
Get over it. It's time to get over it.
算了吧 也该克服这种心理障碍了
Be honest. If your son were sharing a bed with a man,
说实话 如果你儿子跟一个男人同床共枕
do you really believe you wouldn't mind?
你真的觉得自己不会介意
Not in the least. Not in the least.
一点也不会 一点也不会
No grandkids? I would still love him with all my heart.
没有孙辈 我还是会全心全意地爱他
Oh, you're just being sentimental.
你这只是感情用事
You don't know how you would feel
没有真遇上这种情况
until you are presented with the actual situation.
你是不会知道你的真实感受的
And you are intolerant.
你太不宽容了
I suppose that you don't trust black people either.
估计你也不怎么相信黑人
You probably think they're shiftless.
可能觉得他们很懒散
No...
不
not all of them.
不是全部
Oh, good grief.
天呐
I don't believe in coddling people who don't want to work.
我不喜欢惯坏不爱工作的人
Do you? I don't have much sympathy for rich, old flubdubs
你呢 我一点都不同情那些
who can't put themselves in other people's shoes.
不会站在他人角度思考 说话狂妄的有钱老头
No, you can't throw that bleeding-heart crap at me.
不 别对着我说这种假装悲天悯人的话
You're just as intolerant as I am.
你跟我一样不宽容
Really.
真的
Judgmental. Stubborn. Petty.
爱评判他人 顽固 小气
And no, your son is not going to
而且你死后 你的儿子
miss you when you're dead.
不会想念你的
He'll be deeply relieved and you have to get ready for that.
他会觉得深深地松了一口气 你得有这个心理准备
Ducky, ducky, ducky soup.
汤不错
Well, I am done here. I'd like the check.
我吃完了 结账吧
Well, I think I'd like some dessert.
我还想来点甜点
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm gonna pay my half of the bill
我去把我的这部分先结了
and I'm gonna call myself a cab.
再给自己叫辆计程车
Put your goddamn money away.
收好你的钱
No, I won't.
不要
Well, I won't take it.
我不会接受的
Jesus Christ.
要命
Leave me some dignity.
给我留点尊严
Well, we tried.
我们试过了
Make sure you can drive.
别让自己开不了车
I'll be fine. I'll order some coffee.
没事的 我会点杯咖啡
Yeah, well...
好 那...
don't kill yourself.
别害了自己
Clancy?
克兰西
Oh, Clance.
克兰西
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Calling to say that he got home safely, no doubt.
肯定是打电♥话♥过来说他安全到家了
Stupid man. I could care less.
蠢货 我才不关心呢
This is Olive Kitteridge. Not home. Leave a message.
我是奥丽芙·基特里奇 不在家 请留言
Hello, Olive. It's Ann.
奥丽芙 我是安
Chris doesn't know that I'm calling,
克里斯不知道我给你打电♥话♥
but I wanted you to know that we had the baby.
我只是想告诉你孩子出生了
His name is Kyle
叫凯尔
and he was born on March 28th.
生日是3月28日
Anyway, I thought you'd like to know.
我觉得你会想知道这件事
Bye.
再见
Mrs. Kitteridge, we're ready for you.
基特里奇太太 已经准备好了
What are you doing? Are you having a picnic?
你在干什么 野餐吗
Where's your food?
你带的食物呢
I ate it already.
已经吃掉了
These are our woods, you know?
这片树林是我们的 你知道吗
Are they?
是吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, I'll be on my way then.
那我马上离开
You can stay lady, but don't litter.
你可以留下 女士 但别乱扔垃圾
Will do.
没问题
Hello?
你好
Are you here?
你在家吗
Hold on, Olive. I'll be right there.
等等 奥丽芙 我马上来
I was just laying down.
刚刚躺下
No, stay put. I'll find you.
躺着吧 我来找你
Are you feeling poorly?
你觉得不舒服吗
Just soul-poor.
精神上而已
Body keeps banging on.
身体还好好的
I brought you some of my tulips.
我给你带了一些自己种的郁金香
I don't normally give them away.
一般我都不会送人的
They're beautiful, Olive.
很漂亮 奥丽芙
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll go put them in some water.
我去把它们养在水里
No, come. Sit.
不 来 坐下
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表