剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Your mother doesn't like to
你妈不想在这个时节
leave her garden this time of year.
离开她的花♥园♥
Sure.
当然
Was that the dog? Yeah, having his midnight snack.
是狗的声音吗 是啊 在吃夜宵呢
That's nice.
真好
Look, son, we'll be fine.
儿子 我们会没事的
Your mother and I'll be-- don't worry about us.
你妈和我会 别担心我们
Okay, Pop. I'm glad you're okay.
好的 爸 你没事我很高兴
Take care of yourself, all right?
照顾好自己 好吗
I will. Okay, good night.
我会的 好了 晚安
Hey, buddy.
伙计
There's a good boy.
好孩子
That's my good boy.
我的好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
I know.
我知道
Ollie? Want something to help you sleep?
奥丽 需要吃点安♥眠♥药♥吗
No, I do not want to get started on those things.
不 我不想依赖那种东西
Oh, they're mild enough. You won't get hooked.
这药挺温和的 你不会上瘾
Well, you go ahead. Knock yourself out.
你自己吃吧
You like something to help settle your stomach?
你想吃点胃药吗
Yes, thank you. Please.
好的 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Olive... Let's not.
奥丽芙 别说了
Let's not talk about it, Henry.
什么都别说 亨利
Let's just erase it from our minds.
就当什么事都没发生过
I'll take this out.
我把这个拿出去
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利 你在干什么
Just looking at the bay, Ollie.
只是看看海 奥丽
Is that all right?
可以吗
I saw Harmon at the post office.
我在邮局看见哈蒙了
Why don't you call him?
你可以给他打个电♥话♥
I will.
我会打的
Would you turn that thing off please? It's depressing.
你能把那东西关上吗 听着闹心
Listen, Henry,
听着 亨利
I don't remember what I said that night,
那晚我说的话我不记得了
but I could not stand that little nurse
我只是受不了那个小护士
and all her Catholic mumbo jumbo.
还有她嘀嘀咕咕在那祷告
And then you started to defend her
然后你开始帮她说话
and I knew that you knew better.
我知道你应该懂的
You know what, Ollie?
你知道吗 奥丽
I don't think in all the years that we've been married--
我们结婚这么多年
in all the years--
这么多年
I don't think you've ever, ever apologized to me
你从来没有因为任何事
for anything.
向我道过歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry I'm such a hell of a rotten wife.
对不起 我是个坏老婆
Olive...
奥丽芙
listen.
听着
We were so scared that night.
那晚我们吓坏了
It was a situation
没人应该
that no one should ever, ever have to be in.
受那份罪
We were frightened.
我们吓坏了
We said some things.
我们都说了些错话
You know?
知道吗
We'll get over it.
我们会熬过去的
In time.
迟早的
No. Hey! Hey!
不 过来
No.
不
Ollie, did you hit the dog?
奥丽 你打狗了吗
He was running straight at the wheels.
它往车轮下面钻
For God's sake, he's got to learn sometime, Henry.
必须好好教训它一下 亨利
All right, all right. You didn't even see him, Henry.
好了 好了 你都没看到它 亨利
You could've run him right over.
你差点把它压过去
All right, Ollie.
好的 奥丽
See? He's fine.
看见了吗 他没事
Did you get my mulch?
我的肥料买♥♥回来了吗
Well, watch your back. Don't carry it yourself.
小心你的后背 别自己抗
For God's sake, let me get the wheelbarrow.
我去拿手推车
No, no, I can do it.
不用 我可以的
Well, suit yourself then.
随你便吧
Quiet!
别叫了
Those aphids better not come back.
这些害虫可别再回来了
Jerks.
一群混♥蛋♥
Quiet, you!
别叫了 你这家伙
Henry.
亨利
Dear God.
天呐
What happened? Henry, what happened?!
怎么了 亨利 你怎么了
Henry, can you hear me?
亨利 你听得见吗
Henry? No, don't close your eyes, Henry.
亨利 别闭眼 亨利
Henry, look at me. Look at me, Henry.
亨利 看着我 看着我 亨利
Henry, Christopher is here.
亨利 克里斯托弗来探望你了
Jesus, Ma.
天呐 妈
Christopher, he can hear you for god's sake.
克里斯托弗 他听得见你说话
Henry,
亨利
Christopher is with me.
克里斯托弗来了
We just got back from the airport and the traffic was lousy.
我们刚从机场过来 路上车堵得很厉害
Hello, Pop.
你好 老爸
The more you talk to him, the more he responds.
你说的越多 他给的反应越多
How are you doing, Pop?
你还好吗 老爸
Hold his hand. He likes to be touched.
握着他的手 他喜欢肢体接触
Hiya, Pop. Here you go.
你好 老爸 带上
I'm gonna let you two have a visit.
让你俩单独呆一会
Mom, where are you going?
妈 你要去哪
Godfrey, Christopher. How old are you?
天啊 克里斯托弗 你都几岁了
He's your father. Just talk to him.
他是你父亲 跟他说说话
Okay.
好的
Here. His toenails need clipping.
给 他的脚趾甲要剪了
Move his chair so he can see the flowers.
把他的椅子移一下 让他看看外面的花
He misses the garden.
他想念我们的花♥园♥
I saw a bunion on his right foot.
他的右脚大脚趾内侧发炎了
There's some swelling here
这里有个肿块
on his metatarsophalangeal joint.
在他的跖趾关节上
How long has he had this?
他这样多久了
I don't know. He never let me near his feet.
不知道 他从不让我靠近他的脚
I see a couple of corns.
还有几个鸡眼
You need to keep better care of his feet.
你得把他的脚照顾的好些
Well, that's your department, mister.
那是你的专长 先生
I'll be back, Henry.
一会就回来 亨利
How are you doing, Mrs. Kitteridge?
你还好吗 基特里奇太太
Doing just fine.
好极了
I wanted to tell you we have a wonderful support group
有一个非常棒的互助小组
that's meeting here tonight.
今晚在这里集♥会♥
My son is visiting.
我儿子来了
I'm not gonna leave him
不能把他一个人
at home to go talk to a bunch of strangers.
丢在家里然后去跟陌生人聊天
Oh, but he's welcome too. It's for the whole family.
他也可以参加 这是针对全家的
Thank you. We're not those types.
谢谢 我们家没有这个需要
Well, we're here if you need us.
如果有需要 我们就在这里
Sap.
白♥痴♥
I don't know how you can stand that place, Ma.
真不知道你怎么能忍♥受那地方 妈
I can't, Chris. It's lousy.
我受不了 那里糟糕透了
What can I do? I can't take care of him on my own.
可我能怎么办 没法自己一人照顾亨利
No, of course you can't.
不 你当然不能
He's a big guy. It would be too much for you.
他个头大 对你来说太沉了
Well, I do what I can for him.
我尽力而为
I take him food from home,
他的食物都是家里带去的
and when I'm there, I give him an extra wash.
我在的时候也多给他擦一次澡
Just for the record,
声明一下
your father's the only one in the place
你♥爸♥是那个地方
that doesn't smell like a dirty sponge.
唯一闻起来不像臭海绵的人
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表