剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
You seem pretty short on business tonight.
看起来今晚没什么病人啊
Well, weekends we pick up.
周末才忙
Well, I'm sure you have a lot of fools
你们这儿肯定治过很多
that pass through here who drink and drive and crash into trees.
喝多了撞树上的蠢货
Oh, we get all kinds of situations.
什么人都有
We had a man come in who sawed off his finger with a chainsaw.
上回还遇到一个用电锯把自己指头锯下来的人
He was smart enough to put the finger on ice,
他够聪明 把断指放冰上了
so we got it back on, good as new.
我们给他接了回去 完好无损
Good.
很好
I was born here in the old wing.
很久前我也是在这出生的
That's so neat. Welcome back.
好棒 欢迎回来
And I brought my father's body in here.
我还把我父亲的尸体送来过这里
I don't know why. He couldn't have been more dead.
我也不知道我怎么了 他已经死透了
Oh, well, people can be revived after a heart attack.
心脏病发作是可以再抢救回来的
We've done that. No, no. He, uh...
我们成功过 不 不是 他
blew his head off.
他把自己的头打爆了
He was dead, dead, dead. Oh. I'm sorry.
死得透透的 很遗憾
No. No need. It was just a fact.
不用 那只是事实
All right. I'm going home now.
好了 我回家了
Thanks much. Oh, but the doctor's ready to see you.
谢谢 但是医生已经可以见你了
I don't need to see a doctor. I just needed a john.
我不需要看医生 我只是来上厕所的
Are your ears always that red?
你的耳朵一直那么红吗
Why, am I getting ready to die?
怎么 我要死了吗
Did you have any shellfish?
你吃贝类的海鲜了吗
Just a couple of crab cakes.
只吃了几个蟹饼
We lost a woman in here just the other night.
前不久我们这刚有个女人不治身亡
She had been out to dinner with her husband and had crab.
她跟丈夫在外吃饭 吃了螃蟹
She came in here with diarrhea
送来的时候只是腹泻
and three hours later she was dead of anaphylactic shock.
三小时后就因为过敏性休克死了
For God's sake.
天啊
Are you allergic to shellfish? Never have been.
你对贝类过敏吗 从来没有过
That can change. Do your palms itch?
说不定你现在对它过敏了 手心痒吗
Not that I can tell.
反正我没感觉出来
We better have the doctor take a look at you just to be safe.
保险起见 还是让医生检查一下吧
All right.
好吧
Let me just tell my husband.
我去跟我丈夫说一声
Henry.
亨利
They want to check me out.
他们想让我做下检查
You all right? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
Some dumb woman died of crabmeat here,
有个蠢女人因蟹肉过敏死在这里了
and they're afraid they're gonna get sued.
要是不检查 医院害怕因疏忽被起诉
You want me to come in with you? No, I'm fine.
要我陪你进去吗 不用了
You better park the car though.
找个地方停车吧
God knows how long they're gonna take with me.
天知道他们要检查多久
Seems business is slow in there.
这地方好像没什么办事效率
How long ago did you have the crab cakes?
你是多久之前吃的蟹饼
About two hours ago.
两个小时以前
Did you have anything else?
还吃了别的吗
A steak, a baked potato,
一份牛排 一份烤土豆
creamed spinach, a puny little salad,
菠菜奶油汤 一点点沙拉
but with a nice dressing on it,
不过伴着很棒的调味汁
and a lovely piece of cheesecake.
还有一块美味的芝士蛋糕
Your blood pressure is a little on the high side.
你的血压有点高
Are you on any medication? No.
你有在接受任何药物治疗吗 没有
I'm just gonna check your lymph nodes.
让我检查一下你的淋巴结
Don't see any sign of a rash.
没有皮疹症状
Are you having any more abdominal pain?
腹部还痛吗
I'm just a little queasy.
我只是有点想吐
This could just be a case of gastro reflux,
可能只是胃食道回流
but we should examine you.
但还是要做进一步检查
If you could put this on. Everything off. Open in front.
穿上这个 脱掉你的衣物 前面系扣
Oh, for heaven's sake. Do I have to?
我的天 非得这么做吗
We want to make sure you're all right, Mrs. Kitteridge.
要确保你安然无事 基特里奇夫人
Better safe than sorry.
小心驶得万年船
Oh, for god's sake.
真受不了
Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?
你去过弗罗里达群岛吗
They have boat trips where you can swim with dolphins.
有些游船可以带你去和海豚共泳
Wouldn't that be something? I'll have to look into that.
太有意思了吧 我得去查查看
And have you ever thought about going to Cuba?
你有想过去古巴吗
You'd have to fly out of Toronto
你得从多伦多飞过去
because of the restrictions and all,
因为有法律限制什么的
but I hear it's really neat.
不过我听说那里真的很棒
All the cars are from the 1950s.
所有的车都是五十年代的
Oh, that would be a fascinating trip, then wouldn't it?
这么说去那里旅游会很好玩啊 是吧
I think my wife would enjoy that.
我觉得我妻子会喜欢的
I love Cuban music. Do you?
我喜欢古巴♥音♥乐 是吗
Do you and your wife like to dance?
你跟你的妻子喜欢跳舞吗
We haven't in years, but you know, it's--
好多年没跳过了 但是有些事...
Don't fucking move!
都他妈的别动
Stupid.
太二了
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
太二了 太二了 太二了
This is just ridiculous.
简直二死了
Hello? I'm ready.
有人吗 我准备好了
May we please proceed?
能开始检查了吗
Oh, for god's sake.
拜托
Well, it's about time.
总算过来了
Get down!
趴下
Get down. I said get down!
趴下 我让你趴下
Get down where? Be clear.
趴哪儿去 得说清楚啊
Come on, just grab the shit!
快点 赶紧去拿东西
He said fucking move, you bitch!
他让你跟我们走 贱♥人♥
Move!
走
Where the fuck is it? Come on, come on.
他妈的在哪儿呢 快点 快点
Let's fucking go.
拿了赶紧走
Shit! Fucking move it!
该死 他妈的跟我走
Come on!
走
Fucking go!
他妈的快走
Go!
走
Hurry up!
快走
Come on, hurry the fuck up!
快 你♥他♥妈♥给我走快点
Fucking go, you bitch!
快走 贱♥人♥
Hurry up! In there! Get in there!
快点 进去 给我进去
In there!
进来
Olive. Olive, did they hurt you?
奥丽芙 奥丽芙 他们有没有伤到你
Shut the fuck up!
给我闭嘴
Hands behind your back.
手放到后面
You, hands behind your fucking back!
你把手给我放在后面去
Don't say another word, old man,
死老头子 你要是再敢多嘴
or I will fucking blow your head clean off.
老子就一枪崩了你
Fuck!
操
No, wait.
别 等一下
No, don't wrap her hands too tight, please.
拜托别把她的手绑得太紧
You're gonna cut off her circulation.
会血脉不通的
Don't wrap it so tight. Shut the fuck up!
别弄太紧 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Get down. Get down!
坐下 坐下
On the fucking ground!
给我坐到地上去
Get down! I'm trying, I'm trying.
快坐下 我正想办法坐下
Well, help her, for god's sake!
我的天 你帮她一下啊
Fucking help her.
快帮她一下
Any of youse fucking moves,
谁他妈敢动一下
you will get shot in your fucking head!
老子就开枪打死谁
Don't anyone look at me
谁都不准看我
or I'll shoot your fucking heads off.
不然我开枪打死你们
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
Would you please cover up my wife?
能帮我老婆整理一下衣服吗
She's all exposed. God, Henry!
她衣衫不整 天啊 亨利
Oh, Jesus. Lady. What was I supposed to do?
上帝啊 这位女士 我还能怎么办
These stupid people wanted to have me examined.
当时这群傻缺要我做检查
Don't look at me. Okay.
不准看我 好
That's the first decent thing you've done tonight.
你今晚第一次做了件像样的事
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表