剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Mrs. Kitteridge, I guess you're right!
基特里奇太太 我想你说得对
I killed your only son.
我杀了您唯一的儿子
Hit me!
打我
I have nothing else to offer you.
我没什么可还您的
Do what you have to do. Someone remove this man, please.
打我吧 来人把他拉走 拜托
Get away from him!
离开他
An eye for an eye! Hit me!
以牙还牙 打我吧
Get him away from me!
把他带走
Come on! Hit me!
来吧 打我吧
I need to be punished!
我得受到惩罚
Shut up, son.
闭嘴 小子
Shut up, son.
闭嘴 小子
Henry, take her somewhere.
亨利 把她领出去
Come on, Denise. Denise, come on.
别哭 丹尼诗 丹尼诗 我们走
Shh, shh... Okay. All right.
别哭 好吗 没事的
All right, all right. All right.
没事的 没事的
Nothing frightens God-fearing people more
没什么比见到一个善良的人
than when a good-natured man
被送入万丈深渊
gets kicked into the abyss.
更使敬畏上帝的人们害怕的
She's completely helpless.
她无助极了
People are never as helpless as they think they are.
人们总是会夸大自己的不幸
She doesn't even know how to drive a car.
她连车都不会开
How in the hell can you grow up in Maine
在缅因州长大
and not know how to drive a car?
怎么可能不会开车
I don't know.
我不知道
Somebody's gonna have to teach her.
得有人教教他
You're not.
你别去
Oh, God, here we go.
老天 又来了
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Just don't let her strip the damn gears on the car.
别让她把排挡杆扯掉了
No, no. Here you go.
不是 这就对了
No, no. Wait, okay.
不不 等一下 好了
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no.
没关系
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没事
You're okay. Easy-- ooh, no.
你可以的 轻点 不
Just ease the brake. That's good.
刹车轻踩轻放 这就对了
Yeah, yeah. On the road, stay on the-- yeah.
对了 沿着路开 别走偏 对了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's okay. You're doing good.
没事 开得挺好的
You're doing good.
挺好的
Oh, stop!
停
Excellent.
真棒
Like that?
这样吗
Put it in park.
放到停车档
All right. There you go.
没错 好了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Why?
怎么了
I'm just so awful at this.
我不擅长这个
You're doing fine. It takes practice.
你开得挺好的 开车就是熟能生巧
I hope I didn't hurt your car.
希望没弄坏你的车
No. Don't worry about it.
没有 别担心
You know, you should start this up
你每隔几天要启动它一下
every couple of days to keep it running.
免得电瓶没电
I guess I should.
我想也是
You have the keys?
你有钥匙吗
They're still in there.
钥匙在车上
I'll let it run for a minute.
要得一会儿
Would you like to have these?
你想要这个吗
Oh, no, no. No, you keep 'em, Denise.
不 不 你留着吧 丹尼诗
You know, whenever you wanna come back to work,
等你准备好回来工作了
just let me know.
就告诉我
'Cause you're missed.
我们都很想你
I'm just so tired.
我太累了
That's 'cause you don't eat.
那是因为你都不吃东西
You're wasting away to skin and bones.
你都瘦成皮包骨了
I don't like to eat alone.
我不喜欢一个人吃饭
Well, then you come to dinner.
那来我家吃晚饭吧
I don't wanna put Mrs. Kitteridge out.
我不想打扰到基特里奇夫人
Oh, don't be silly.
别傻了
That's what we're there for.
我们都欢迎你来
I wonder if Henry was ever gonna get tired of me.
我以前总想亨利某天会不会厌倦我
No, never.
不会的
Oh, he loved you so much.
他那么爱你
He'd get impatient if I took too long brushing my teeth.
我刷牙时间太长他都会不耐烦
Well, you know,
你知道吗
every couple gets annoyed with each other.
这是夫妻间常有的事儿
But nothing about Henry ever annoyed me.
但我从来不会对他不耐烦
He was perfect.
他那么完美
Here.
给
No, no... sweetheart.
别哭了 亲爱的
That'll do it.
差不多好了
So...
那...
dinner then, huh?
来吃晚饭吧
Thank you, Mrs. Kitteridge.
谢谢你 基特里奇夫人
This looks delicious.
看起来真好吃
I don't even know if it's delicious,
好不好吃我不知道
but it'll fill you up.
反正能吃饱
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈
So how was school, son?
儿子 学校怎么样
It was all right.
挺好的
Just all right?
就这样
That's what I said.
就这样
Uh, well, I have a story.
我倒有件事要说
Denise, you'll be interested in this.
丹尼诗 你会感兴趣的
Marlene Bonney came in to pick up her prescription.
马琳·伯尼那天来取药
How's she doing?
她还好吗
The spots are all gone.
痘都消了
Oh, I'm so glad.
那真是太好了
So, anyway, while she was waiting,
她等着取药的时候
she was over by your card rack,
站在你弄的卡片架子旁边
and all of a sudden I heard a yelp.
突然我听见她叫了一声
I was like, "Goodness, Marlene, are you all right?"
我马上说“老天 马琳 你没事吧”
And she said, "Tomorrow's Ed's birthday,
结果她说“明天是艾迪的生日
and I haven't done a thing about it."
我还没给他准备礼物呢”
Did she buy him a card?
那她给他买♥♥卡片了吗
She bought him three.
买♥♥了三张
Oh, no!
真的吗
I don't have anyone left to send cards to.
我已经没有可以送卡片的人了
Except my Aunt Jean.
除了我阿姨珍
But she's blind.
但她是瞎子
Okay. Go ahead and eat, Denise.
好了 吃饭吧 丹尼诗
I'm not very hungry.
我不怎么饿
Well, you have to try.
那也要吃点
I know.
我知道
Just one bite at a time.
一点一点慢慢吃
Here.
这样
Come on.
来
Open up.
张嘴
Come on.
吃吧
Ready for another?
再来一口
Yes, please.
好
Okay.How about a potato. Here you go.
好 吃点土豆吧 来
Here you go. All right.
来 真棒
Carrot. Go ahead.
胡萝卜 来
All right.
真棒
I'm enjoying your stew, Mrs. Kitteridge.
真好吃 基特里奇夫人
Happy to hear it.
那真好
You can clear your plate when you're done.
吃完了记得把盘子收了
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表