剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
I thought your pregnancy was giving you the pukes.
我以为你最近孕吐很严重
No. Healthy as a horse.
没 我壮如牛
My son asked me to come down here to help you out.
我儿子叫我过来照顾你
Oh. I think he just wanted me to meet you.
我想他只是想让我见见你
So-- so he could prove what a rotten mother I am.
这样 他就能向你证明我是个多糟糕的母亲
Not at all.
不是这样的
Listen, Olive,
奥丽芙
I understand everything you've been through,
我能理解你所经历的一切
dealing with your father's suicide and all.
面对你父亲自杀的那些事
My mother had self destructive as well.
我母亲也自残过
She's still alive, but she's slowly killing herself with gin,
她仍在世 可她正用酒精慢慢杀死自己
so I'm already mourning her death.
我已经可以算在服丧了
And I've got all these anger issues,
我也有过各种愤怒情绪
of course. But anger doesn't serve. You know?
那是当然的 但愤怒是没用的 不是吗
It's not something I want to pass on to my kids.
我不想把这些再延续到我的孩子身上
Yeah. Sure.
当然
But they're gonna blame you anyway.
但不管怎样他们还是会怪你
Oh, probably.
也许吧
Hey, Mom, did you bring any photos?
妈 你带照片了吗
Photos? Family photos.
照片 家庭照片
One of my projects is to put together
我想整理出一本
a Kitteridge family book for the kids.
基特里奇的家族合影给孩子
Be nice for them to have that, don't you think?
孩子们看到会很开心的 对吧
Well, maybe for Christopher's child,
对克里斯托弗的孩子来说也许是的
but I'm not sure it'll mean much to your other two.
不过另外两个我就不知道了
Sure it will. They love Chris.
当然会 他们爱克里斯
He's their dad.
他就是他们的爸爸
Where are the other fathers, if I may ask?
介意我问问 其他两个爸爸去哪儿了吗
Theo's went back to Germany
希尔的父亲回德国了
and Annabelle's dad is still in LA.
安娜贝拉她爸还在洛杉矶
But they're both very comfortable
他们都不介意由克里斯托弗
with Christopher raising their kids.
来抚养他们的孩子
Of course they are. He's the one paying the bills.
那是当然了 账单都是他付
I guess that's true.
也是
Still, it's nice we all get along, don't you think?
不过还是很高兴我们能处得来 你说对吗
You want some apple, Mom? No, thank you.
要吃苹果吗 妈 不用了 谢谢
Look, it's a snake.
看 这是条蛇
Look, it's a snake.
看 这是条蛇
Oh, yeah. Isn't that neat?
真的诶 太酷了
I'm coming to get you, Annabelle.
我来咬你了哦 安娜贝拉
Look. Honey, be gentle, okay?
亲爱的 小心点好吗
It's a "Gardener" Snake.
这是一条菜蛇
Where's your bathroom? It's just down the hall, Mom.
厕所在哪儿 穿过走廊就是 妈
You okay? No, I'm feeling a little queasy.
你没事吧 我有点犯恶心
It must be from the traveling.
肯定是因为长途旅行
Do you want me to hold your head for you?
要我帮你扶着头吗
Oh dear God, no.
老天 不用了
Grandma Olive, it's dinner time.
奥丽芙奶奶 吃晚饭了
I'll be there in a minute. Thank you.
马上来 谢谢
Are you throwing up? No.
你在吐吗 没有
Are you pooping?
你在拉便便吗
No. What are you doing then?
没有 那你在干什么
None of your business. I need my privacy please.
不关你的事 让我清静一下
They put me up in the basement.
他们把我安置在了地下室
Not a lot of natural light down here,
下面没什么光亮
but it's the cleanest spot in the place.
但这地方也就那里最干净了
Not impressed with the neighborhood.
真心觉得周围环境不咋地
I stepped in dog mess.
我踩到狗屎了
I've been walking around in my stocking feet.
脱了鞋 一直穿着袜子在走动
Like a dope I only packed one pair of hose.
我还傻乎乎地就带了一双袜子过来
Your new daughter-in-law is not the best housekeeper
你的新儿媳不是个贤惠的家庭主妇
and she's not the best cook either,
做饭也不怎么样
but friendly as a horse. I think you two would get along.
但胜在热情 你俩肯定合得来
A little dumb though.
不过她有点缺心眼
She had a beer and said it was good for her estrogen.
喝了啤酒 跟我说是有益她的雌激素分泌
Henry, who says things like that?
亨利 哪个正常人会说这种话
Chris seems happy though.
克里斯看上去挺开心的
Still goes on about that shrink business,
他还在继续看心理医生
but don't worry.
但是别担心
They always go after the mother.
最后总是会怪到母亲头上
You'll come out smelling like a rose.
而你一定会保持慈父的形象
But I think he's missed me, Henry.
但我觉得他挂念我了 亨利
I'm still here. I'm just gonna...
我没挂 我只是...
I'm just gonna listen for a bit.
我只是听听你那面的声音
So, Mrs. Kitteridge, you gonna run away with me?
基特里奇夫人 你会和我一起私奔吗
Yes.
是的
You're gonna go home tonight and tell him?
你今晚回家会告诉他吗
Yes.
会
Mom, you have to get up
妈 如果你要送希尔多去学校
if you're taking Theodore to school.
就得赶紧起床了
Mom? Yes, I'm up.
妈妈 听到了 起来了
I made coffee if you want it.
我冲了咖啡 不知道你喝不喝
I don't want to wear my coat. I know.
我不想穿外套 我知道
I want to wear my PJs to school.
我想穿睡衣去学校
I can see you're having big feelings right now.
我知道你现在很不高兴
You don't love me.
你不爱我
What? Of course I love you.
说什么傻话 妈妈当然爱你
I'm just getting very frustrated right now.
我只是现在情绪很低落
Hello, Theodore. Hello, Sally.
你好 希尔多 你好 莎莉
And who's this? Is this your grandmother?
这是谁 你奶奶吗
No. I am the wicked witch from the north.
不是 我是来自北方的邪恶巫婆
Enjoy your day, young man.
好好上学 年轻人
Goodbye, Grandma.
奶奶再见
That one's bright, but needs direction.
他很聪明 但需要指引
Okay. Good to know.
好的 我知道了
Come on, girl.
走吧 姑娘
You're a good old girl, aren't you?
你是个老姑娘 对吧
I saw your tenant in the park today.
我今天在公园看到你的房♥客了
Doesn't he work? No, he writes.
他不用工作吗 他是作家
Hold still.
别动
What does he write? I have no idea.
写什么的 不清楚
Bad poetry, no doubt.
烂诗歌♥吧
You are being so patient.
你表现得好耐心
Do you know where he's from?
知道他是哪里人吗
He's from Maine.
缅因州
He is?
是吗
Come to think of it...
我想起来了...
he told me that his father drove into a tree.
他跟我说过他爸开车撞树上了
He said that?
真的吗
Oh yeah. That's why he went born again.
是啊 所以他之后脱胎换骨了
Mom, it's a joke.
妈妈 我开玩笑的
He's from Great Neck. For god's sake, Christopher.
他是长岛大颈人 拜托 克里斯托弗
I don't get the joke. Tell it again!
我没听懂 再讲一遍
It's not a ha-ha joke.
这不是你常听到的那种笑话
Who drove into a tree?! Never mind.
谁开车撞树上了 别寻思了
Did he get killed?
他死了吗
It's just a story, sweetie.
只是个故事 亲爱的
Why don't we all go out for ice cream?
不如我们一起去吃冰淇淋吧
Yes, yes, yes! Ice cream!
太棒了 冰淇淋万岁
Mom, you don't have to do that. Ice cream, ice cream...
妈 不用洗了 冰淇淋 冰淇淋...
Let's all go out. Come on. I'm fine.
一起出去吧 走吧 我不去了
Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream!
冰淇淋万岁 冰淇淋 冰淇淋
Ice cream, ice cream! Stop it.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋 不许胡闹
Theo, calm down.
希尔 别闹
Ice cream... Stop that.
冰淇淋... 别再闹了
Ice cream, ice cream... Theo...
冰淇淋 冰淇淋... 希尔...
I said stop that!
都说别闹了
Shit! Mommy, Mommy!
该死 妈妈 妈妈
Jesus, Ma! It's okay, sweetie.
天啊 妈 没关系 亲爱的
Well, I'm sorry,
对不起
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表