剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
You're doing fine, Denise. You are.
这样就对了 丹尼诗 很好
Another bean for you.
再来吃点豆子
Come on.
来
Warm night for a fire, isn't it?
现在烧壁炉是不是有点早
Their Henry's logs, so...
因为是亨利送的木头 所以...
He knew his wood.
他对木头很在行
Yeah, he did. Yeah...
是啊
She spending the night?
她今晚住这儿吗
Looks like she is, yeah.
应该是吧
Give her a pillow so she doesn't drool on the couch.
给她垫个枕头 免得流口水到沙发上
Here, Denise. Yeah.
垫着这个 丹尼诗
Put your head up.
把头抬起来
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利 你在干嘛
Well, it's Denise's first day back,
今天是丹尼诗歇了三周之后
after three weeks,
第一天回来上班
so I thought I'd do something to cheer her up.
所以我想送点东西让她开心一下
Don't just start cutting things pell-mell.
别乱摘花
What the hell's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Why can't you allow me one simple act of kindness
就不能让我做点好事
without making me feel like a sap?
非让我这么糟心
I was looking forward to the blooms, Henry.
我等着它们开花呢 亨利
It's been a long winter.
这个冬天太漫长了
It's been a long winter for everyone, Olive.
对每个人来说都是这样 奥丽芙
Here. No, take them. You cut them already.
给 拿去吧 摘都摘了
The deed is done. I don't want 'em.
也没用了 我不想要了
Suit yourself.
随你便
Good morning, Henry.
早上好 亨利
Morning, Denise.
早上好 丹尼诗
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Is that for me?
给我的吗
Oh, look at him! Look at his little face!
你瞧它 瞧它那张小脸
Oh, Henry!
亨利
How do you know how to do exactly the right thing for me?
你真是懂我
Oh, it's easy, Denise.
很简单 丹尼诗
Jerry, look!
杰瑞 你看
Look! Oh, isn't he darling?
看 它可爱吧
Look at his tiny feet!
瞧它这小脚掌
Awful cute. Feel that.
太可爱了 摸摸看
Feel it.
摸摸
His little heart is beating so fast.
它的小心脏跳得好快
I'm gonna call you Whiskers.
我要叫你小胡须
Oh! You like that?
你喜欢这名字吗
I think he likes it. Do you?
我猜你喜欢 对吧
I think it's perfect.
我觉得很棒
That's your new home. You like it?
那是你的新家 喜欢吗
Do you like it here? He will.
喜欢吗 它会喜欢的
I hope he does. I hope he does.
我希望他会喜欢
Hi, Tony. What are you doing here?
托尼 你在这里干嘛
Tony's gonna teach me how to drive Henry's truck.
托尼要教我怎么开亨利的卡车
I know trucks.
我很懂卡车
Yeah, I grew up on a farm. I know trucks as well.
我在农场里长大的 我也很懂
Look what Henry gave me. Isn't he just darling?
你看亨利送了我什么 可爱吧
His name is Whiskers.
他叫小胡须
Say hi! You wanna hold him?
打个招呼 你想抱抱吗
He'll cheer you right up.
它马上就会让你的心情好起来
Denise, you want me to set up the litter box for you?
丹尼诗 你要我帮你把猫砂弄好吗
Oh, no thank you, Henry. I can do it.
不用了 亨利 我自己来就好
Oh, look at that. He's purring.
你瞧它 它在呜呜叫
You hear it? He likes you.
听见了吗 它喜欢你
Denise, can I have a word with you?
丹尼诗 能跟你说两句吗
Uh, sure. Just...
好 稍等...
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Do you see?
看见了吗
Here okay? Yeah, that's fine.
放这里可以吗 可以
Okay. Listen, uh...
好的 听着...
I don't think you should drive with Tony.
我觉得你最好别让托尼教你开车
I don't know how stable he might be, you know?
他状态还不是很好
Oh, no, he's fine.
不不 他已经没事了
And it makes him feel better if he can do things for me.
而且能帮到我 会让他感觉好一点
Well, that's kind of you.
你人很好
But you need to be smart about this.
但你要慎重
You can be nice to anybody,
你可以对别人好
but as long as it doesn't put you in danger. You know?
前提是那个人不会置你于危险之中 知道吗
Well, gosh, I know that.
老天 我知道
I'm not a child, for gosh sakes.
我又不是小孩子
Well, okay.
好吧
Let's hope you pass your driving test.
希望你能顺利通过驾驶考试
Well, I'll see you tomorrow then.
那就明天见
All right.
好
What in the hell ails you?
你怎么了
Nothing. Nothing at all.
没 没什么
What's new then?
那最近有什么事
Well...
这...
I got Denise a kitten.
我给丹尼诗买♥♥了只猫
You got the mouse a cat?
你给老鼠买♥♥了只猫
Don't call her that.
不许这么叫她
What's the matter with you?!
你怎么回事
Mom says it.
老妈不也这么叫她吗
It's unacceptable! You hear me?!
不许这样 听见了吗
From now on, I don't wanna hear either one of you
从现在起 谁都不许叫她老鼠
ever calling Denise a mouse again. Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
明白了 总统大人
So how was your day at school, son?
最近上学怎么样 儿子
O'Casey made me carsick again.
凯西又害我晕车了
Why is that?
为什么
He drives too fast around the curves.
他转弯的时候开太快
I don't like the sound of that.
这可不是好事
I had a talk with him. That won't happen again.
我跟他谈过了 下不为例
You know he's a reckless driver.
你知道他开车很鲁莽
Why do you let him drive our son?
为什么还让他载咱儿子
I'm sorry, I'm such a rotten mother.
对不起 我是个不称职的母亲
Maybe when the mouse gets her license,
也许等老鼠拿到驾照了
she can drive us both--
她可以载我们...
Enough! Olive, enough! Oh, quit yelling.
够了 奥丽芙 够了 别嚷嚷
You think that makes you a man? How pathetic.
你以为嗓门大就显得你男人吗 真可悲
You know what's pathetic? Your attitude.
你知道什么才可悲吗 你的态度
Don't you dare scold me.
你敢再吼我试试
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm gonna mow the lawn.
去除草
Jesus, Ma.
天啊 妈
Oh, what's the problem?
有什么问题
Morning, Jim.
早上好 吉姆
Henry.
亨利
So how are Irene and the kids?
艾琳和孩子们都还好吗
Yeah, still filling the house with endless noise and mirth.
挺好 家里永远不安宁
Irene stopped by the other day.
艾琳那天来店里
I gave her something for Sean's cough.
我给了她一些治肖恩咳嗽的药
Sean, the little one?
小的那个肖恩吗
Listen, um...
听着...
I think it'd be a good idea
我觉得今天还是我来
if I took Olive and Chris to school.
送奥丽芙和克里斯托弗去学校
Yeah, I think you're right.
你说得对
Just a second.
稍等
Tony's here. Better be going.
托尼来了 我该走了
Mr. Mott will be in for his diuretic,
莫特先生等下会来取他的利尿剂
you should remind him to eat a banana for potassium.
你要提醒他多吃香蕉补充钾
I will.
我会的
Hey, Mr. K. Hey, Denise.
基特里奇先生 丹尼诗
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表