剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
Suit yourself.
我妈可不是这么好态度
It's not exactly my mum's attitude.
我儿子跟我说你不回他短♥信♥
My son tells me you're ignoring his messages.
是的 我想是的
I am, I suppose.
做得好
Good for you.
他不值得你对他好
He doesn't deserve you.
他也没做什么不好的事
He didn't do anything that bad.
和其他大部分人相比
I mean, compared to most people,
他算对我很好了
he was actually pretty nice to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
B方减X方
So, B squared minus X squared
等于A方减C方减X方加2CX
equals A squared minus C squared minus X squared plus 2CX,
这样我们就消去了所有负X
so we cancel all minus X...
你有四次机会拿到这个转盘上的
Four chances of you getting your hands
10万欧元 还有一次机会
on 100,000 euro on this wheel right here, and one chance...
你见到玛丽安了吗
Have you seen Marianne?
她还好吗
Was she all right?
我会见到她
I see her sometimes.
然后呢
And?
你伤害了她的情感 康奈尔
You hurt her feelings, Connell.
是啊
Yeah...
不过这 这反应有点过了
This is...this is a bit of an overreaction, though.
玛丽安是个很脆弱的人
Marianne's a very vulnerable person...
而你做了很不好的事情
..and you did something really unkind.
你伤害了她
And you hurt her.
你知道的
Well, you know, erm...
你可以试着站在我这边
..You could just try being on my side.
这次我不想站在你那边
I don't want to be on your side on this one.
你现在有歉疚感
I don't think it's a bad thing
-这不是件坏事 -行
- that you're feeling bad about this. - Fine.
康奈尔
Connell.
你们可以把试♥卷♥转过来开始答题了
OK, you can turn over your exam papers and begin.
玩得开心
Well, have fun.
不要毒害自己
Don't poison yourself.
就一晚 孩子
It's just for one night, pet.
你到那就会开心了
You'll have fun once you get there.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
我只是不想去
I just don't want to go.
我想回去睡觉
I want to go back to bed.
我只是 不想去
I just, erm, don't want to go.
有时 我们不得不做自己不想做的事
Sometimes, we have to do things we don't want to.
没事的
You'll be fine.
你看起来帅呆了
You look so handsome.
好吧 再见
All right, see you later.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
来啦
Here we are.
你很漂亮
You look well.
谢谢
Thanks.
-等这么久也值了 -没错
- Worth the wait. - Yeah.
-这是给我的吗 -是的
- Are those for me? - Yeah.
给你 还有这个
Here you go. There's that, as well.
很美
Beautiful.
康奈尔告诉你他要去圣三一大学了吗
Did Connell tell you he's going to Trinity?
-如果分数够的话 -那很好啊
- If I get the points, yeah. - Isn't that nice.
-你要学什么专业呢 -文学
- And what are you going to study? - English. Yeah.
当老师 对吧
Teaching, is it?
你之后会去当老师吧
You're going into teaching?
我还没有想到那么远的事
Oh, I haven't really thought that far ahead yet,
到那时我们自然就知道了
so we'll see, I suppose, yeah.
-是的 -顺其自然吧
- Right. - Play it by ear.
-看起来不错啊 -是啊 还行吧
- It looks nice. - Yeah, not bad.
你好啊 哥们 我是沃顿
All right, lads? Waldron.
你看起来真是美极了
You look stunning.
-我的头发一直弄不好 -看起来很完美
- My hair has been really annoying. - It looks perfect.
-你好 哥们 -好啊 很高兴见到你
- All right, man? - Very smart. Good to see you.
你好啊 老板
All right, boss?
沃顿
Waldron!
准备好迎接一个盛大的夜晚了吗
Are you ready for a big night?
准备好了 准备好了
Ready to go. Ready to go.
-你的甜点呢 -我不知道
- Where's your dessert? - I don't know...
-要我帮你叫一份吗 -算了 太大份了
- Do you want me to ask for it? - No, it's grand. Honestly.
太好吃了
Mm, it's so tasty.
丽萨
Lisa.
不给
No.
你真是...
You're such a...
够了够了 太多了 拜托
That's enough. That's plenty. Come on.
好了 正人君子先生
All right. Good man.
喝了它
Get that into you.
-大家一起干杯吧 -干杯
- Well, cheers, everyone. - Cheers!
我要去一下洗手间
I'm just going to the bathroom.
她舞跳得不错啊 雷切尔
She's not a bad dancer, Rachel.
特别是她把头发散下来的时候
When she lets her hair down, like.
哥们 看看这个
Here, lads...lads, take a look at this.
埃里克
Eric.
她是个好女人 丽萨
She's a good woman, Lisa.
她真是个美丽又健康的女孩啊
She's a fine, healthy girl.
沃顿
Waldron.
你不觉得把你女朋友这样的照片给别人看
Do you not think it's a bit fucked up
是一件有点操蛋的事情吗
showing pictures of your girlfriend like that?
她就在那向你挥手呢
She's just there waving at you.
你最近对待这种事
You've been awful fucking gay
怎么娘里娘气的
about these things lately, man.
保重 各位
Sound, boys.
你好啊
All right?
你还好吗
All right? How are you?
可惜玛丽安最后还是没有来
A shame Marianne didn't come in the end.
-怎么回事 -什么意思
- What was going on there? - What do you mean?
对于她和你来说都是遗憾
With herself and yourself.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你以为我们不知道你上了她吗
Do you think we don't know you were riding her?
所有人都知道
Sure, everyone knows.
好吧
Right.
你们的关系持续很久了吗
Was it going on for long?
到底是怎么回事
What was the story there?
你只是玩玩而已还是出于别的原因
Were you doing it for the laugh or what?
你懂我的
Sure, you know me.
还是我
Hey, it's me again.
我知道现在已经很晚了 我也知道你...
I know it's late to be calling and all that and I know you...
可能不想和我说话 但是...
..Probably don't want to talk to me or anything but, erm...
我只想打给你 告诉你...
..I was just calling to say that, erm...
我很想你
..That I miss you.
你知道吗
See, erm...
我和别人说话都不像和你说话
..I can't really talk to anybody the way that I talk to you
那么自在
or anything like that.
我不知道该说些什么...
I don't really know what to say other than the fact that...
除了我真的很想你之外 还有...
..Other than the fact that I miss you and, erm...
我真的很爱你 玛丽安 还有...
..I really love you, Marianne, and, erm...
我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表