剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
没错
Right.
你知道的 现实中的好友
You know, like, actual friends.
那你真幸运
Lucky you.
弗马纳郡成为预选赛最后一支入围队伍
Fermanagh now completing the list of qualifiers.
星期四将举♥行♥下一轮比赛的抽签
Draw for the next round will be held on Thursday.
最后 回到今天的板球世界杯
Finally, at the Cricket World Cup today,
今天举♥行♥的是半决赛 印度队
it's the semi-final clash, as India...
-喂 -艾伦 我是吉尔 最近怎么样
- Hello? - Alan, it's Ger. How's it going?
-还不错 -听着 我错过公交了
- Good, yeah. - Uh, listen, I'm after missing the bus,
我很不麻烦你 但是可以让我搭个便车吗
and I hate to ask you, but any chance of a lift in?
当然可以 不麻烦 你在家吗 伙计
Yeah, no bother at all, man. You at the house, eh?
我绕过来接你
I'll swing around for you now.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
非常好 你先待那儿 我几分钟就过来
Sound. Stall it there. I'll see you in a few.
好的 你简直是个天使
Yeah, you're a star.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是没听到我刚才那通电♥话♥吗
Uh, did you not hear that entire call?
我要去嘉里达夫接吉尔
I have to go pick up Ger out in Garryduff.
你就在这下车
You hop out here.
你是认真的吗 我会被淋湿透的
Are you serious? I'll get drenched.
对 真是糟透了 伙计
Right. Shit buzz for you, pal.
或许你应该学会开车
Maybe you should learn to drive.
快下车吧
Go on.
它顺着黑浪滑下去了
It was sliding beneath the big, black wave.
一个接一个
Another and another.
然后我就回到了战场 战争正
Then I was back in it. The war was...
九点就开始上课了 玛丽安
Class begins at nine, Marianne.
好的 知道了 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks for that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你就不能给我记个放学留校 然后继续讲课吗
Can you just give me a detention and move on?
安静
Quiet.
然后我又回到了战场
Then I was back in it.
"外面硝烟正起
"The war was on outside,
在马萨诸塞州伍斯特"
in Worcester, Massachusetts..."
我请大家周五比赛之后来我家
I'm having people over Friday, after the match.
来庆祝 或者借酒消愁
Come celebrate, or drown your sorrows.
随便了
Whatever.
好 听上去不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
你今天早上怎么了 玛丽安
What happened to you this morning, Marianne?
你看上去像只落汤鸡
You're looking a bit on the drowned rat side.
谢了 早上在下雨
Thanks, yeah. It was raining.
你应该带把伞的
You should have brought an umbrella.
建议不错
Good advice.
你又在厕所把衣服脱了烘干吗
You strip off in the toilets to dry yourself again?
这次没有 为什么问
Not this time. No. Why?
想让我下次邀你一起吗
Would you like an invitation next time?
"给我留校处分吧 别墨迹了"
"Just give me detention, and move on."
说得真好
That was a good one.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you enjoyed it.
你聪明 就能不受罚 真操蛋
The shit you get away with 'cause you're smart.
我明白你不怎么聪明 罗伯
I understand you're at a disadvantage there, Rob.
滚吧
Fuck off.
你不回家吗
You're not heading home, no?
我被留校处分
I did actually get a detention.
抱歉
Sorry.
严格上说 是我要求的
Technically, I requested it.
你那天对凯里根也很不客气
You were fairly harsh on Kerrigan the other day, as well.
他人其实不错
He's actually pretty decent.
我不知道你为什么非要顶撞他
I don't know why you had to have such a go at him.
我反对一切对我思想或者行为或者...
I object to every thought or action, or...
感情的禁锢
feeling of mine being policed
弄得好像我们身处集权统治的幻想之中
like we're in some authoritarian fantasy.
不过并非是那样 对吧
Well, it's not that, though, is it?
就是学校而已
It's just school.
对所有人都一样 并不是只对你
It's the same for everybody. It's not unique for you.
你装得就好像我们是朋友
You try to act like we're friends,
但你知道你不是那种人
but you know you're not that kind of person.
我不是在装
I'm not acting.
也许我就是那样子的人
Maybe I am that kind of person.
那你为什么要和我讲话
Why are you talking to me, then?
是啊
Yeah.
下课后内亚里老师和你在说什么
What was Ms. Neary talking to you about after class?
没什么...
Oh, don't know. Uh...
早点放学去训练之类的吧
getting out of class early for training or something.
那她一定觉得训练很有意思吧
She must find training highly amusing, then.
她是不是对你有点意思
Does she fancy you or something?
你怎么这么说
Why'd you say that?
天啊 你不会和她有一腿吧
God, you're not having an affair with her, are you?
拜托 你觉得这种玩笑
Please. You think it's funny
很好笑吗
joking about stuff like that, do you?
-对不起 -大家嘲笑我说我对她有意思
- Sorry. - People going at me like I fancy her.
我... 我对她没有意思
I-- I don't fancy her.
可能是因为她和你说话的时候
maybe it's because you blush a lot
你老是脸红吧
when she talks to you.
不过话说回来 你没事就脸红
But you know, you blush at everything.
谢了
Thanks.
可能你的肤色就这样
Guess you have one of those complexions.
很好
Great.
你现在脸就很红
You're blushing right now, actually.
我感觉到了
Yeah. I'm aware.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想跟你吵架什么的
I don't want to get into a fight with you or anything.
我们没有吵架
We're not fighting.
我知道你...可能讨厌我
I know you... probably hate me.
但你是唯一一个认真跟我说话的人
But you're the only person who actually talks to me.
我从来没说过我讨厌你
I never said that I hated you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我要去训练了 所以
Got to head to training, so, uh...
祝你明天的比赛顺利
Good luck at the match tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛丽安 你要加入我们吗
Marianne, you gonna join us?
得了 伙计们 进去吧
Come on, lads. In you go.
快跑 不要停
Keep going, keep going.
基尔达斯加油
加油 踢飞他
Come on, sink his ass!
操
Fuck!
-快绕开 基尔南 -加油啊
- Push through it, Kiernan! - Come on!
球进了
Score!
圣基尔达斯领先
操 我们赢了
Fuck, we did it!
操
Fuck!
赢了
Come on!
我们赢了
We did it!
太精彩了 好样的
Grand. Good lad.
你来早了 进来吧
You're early. Come on in.
-我还有点活要干 -好的
- Have a bit do, yet. - Grand.
我会尽快的
Quick as I can.
别 别进去那里
No, not in there.
我刚拖完地
I've just finished mopping.
你太棒了 最佳球员
And well done, man of the match.
玛丽安告诉我了
Marianne told me.
-是吗 -是的
- Did she? - She did.
你今天表现很棒
You played well today.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你这么说真好
That's nice of you.
-我可以对人很好的 -我知道你可以
- I can be nice. - I know you can.
我觉得真实的你并不是
You know, the way you are in school,
你在学校表现的那个样子
I don't think you're like that, really.
那真实的我是什么样
What am I like, really?
你要是喜欢这本书 我可以借给你
You can borrow it, if you like.
其实我看过这本书
Oh, I've-- I've actually read it already.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表