剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
此时此刻你完完全全像另外一个人
You are literally like a completely different person right now.
对不起
Sorry.
你确定不介意带上我
Are you sure you don't mind bringing me?
当然 我自己过去 不是吗
Sure. I'm going there myself, aren't I?
可是... 你没有答应捎上特蕾莎吗
But, er...you hadn't promised Teresa a lift?
-你喝什么呢 -金酒
- What are you drinking? - Gin.
-掺什么 -金酒
- And? - Gin.
好吧
Huh! Right.
她谈论起你呢
She was talking about you.
-好吧 -你们俩吵架了还是怎么了
- Right. - You guys fighting, or something?
我们吵架 太搞笑了 是她说的吗
Are we fighting? That's insane. Did she say that?
不是 她说你们俩在交往
No. She said you were seeing each other.
那就是说我们俩吵架呢 是吗
And that means we're fighting, does it?
所以你们俩是在交往
So, you are seeing each other?
-不当真的 -她也是这么说的
- It's casual. - That's exactly what she said.
是你们俩商量好的
Did you agree between you
这么和别人说的吗
that's what you were going to tell people?
不是的 我觉得不是这样
Not as such, I don't think.
-你的脸好可爱 -你喝多了
- You have such a nice face. - Huh! You're getting drunk.
大家和我这么说的 说你的脸很可爱
People have said that to me, that your face is nice.
她们真客气
That's nice of them.
我刚刚和加雷斯分手了
I just broke up with Gareth.
一个小时以前
Like, an hour ago.
所以你在喝金酒掺金酒吗
Is that why you're drinking gin on gin?
-没那么痛苦 -你没事吧
- Didn't hurt that much. - You all right?
我想我骨子里... 就是个冷漠无情的人
I think I'm just a...fundamentally cold, unfeeling person.
我感觉好着呢
I feel absolutely fine.
-别扯了 -我们不算天生一对
- That's bullshit. - We weren't meant to be.
本来就不合适
Wasn't a good fit.
-我就该亲口告诉你 -是吗
- Feel like I could've told you that myself. - Do you?
苏菲
Hi! Sophie!
我去看看冰箱在哪
I'll go and find a fridge, all right?
你来了
You made it!
-你看着真不错 -你好你好
- You look so nice! - Oh! Hi, hi, hi! Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
-挺好的 你呢 -很好
- I'm fine. How are you? - Yeah, good.
他们怎么样
Huh! What are they like!
-我去打个招呼 等下来找你 -行
- I might go and say hello, but I'll catch you in a bit. - OK.
你看起来美极了 这是新的吗
You...look fantastic! Is this new?
-你好吗 -我很好 我很好
- Hi! How you doing? - I'm great. I'm great.
她当然好 她刚摆脱了最无聊的人
'Course she's great, she just lost 10st of boring.
佩吉 太坏了你
Oh, no! Peggy, that's terrible.
-可怜的加雷斯 -他没事的
- Poor Gareth! - Ah, he'll be fine.
-康奈尔呢 -我不知道 他在里面
- Where's Connell? - Um...I don't know. I think he's inside.
可能在找特蕾莎吧
Probably looking for Teresa.
我听说他们好上了 挺好的
Yeah, I heard they hooked up. That's cool.
你怎么这么弱
You're such a baby!
我不要再抽了
Oh, no! I'm not having that again.
我去拿点喝的 你要啤酒吗
I'm going to nip down. Do you want a beer?
-我再来一瓶吧 -你行吗
- I'll take another one of those. - Is that all right?
我很好
Yeah. Sound.
-你一直和特蕾莎在一起 -我有吗
- You've been off with Teresa. - Have I?
你喝醉了 是吧
You're completely out of it, are you?
你闻起来像香水
You smell like perfume. Hm!
其实特蕾莎不在这 所以
Yeah, well, Teresa's not actually at the party, so...
她真的不在这里
As in, she's not really here. Huh!
过来
Come here.
-你喜欢她多过我吗 -没有
- Do you like her better than me? - Hm? No.
老实说 我不太了解她 所以
To be honest, I don't really know her that well, so...
她的床上功夫比我厉害吗
Is she better in bed than I am?
你喝醉了 玛丽安
You're drunk, Marianne.
如果你清醒的话 你不会问这些
If you were sober, you'd never ask that.
这不是我想要的答案
So that's not the answer that I want.
很明显这就是你想要的答案
Hm. Obviously it's the answer that you want.
我们到楼上去吧
Let's go upstairs.
我们就在楼上 玛丽安
Yeah, we actually are upstairs, Marianne.
-我想要你 -是吗
- I want you to fuck me. - Yeah?
改天吧 你喝醉了
Not tonight. You're wasted.
-这是唯一的理由吗 -对
- Is that the only reason? - Yeah.
就这理由
That's it.
-我没醉的话 你会吗 -玛丽安
- Otherwise you would? - Mm, Marianne...
我给你药
I'll give you drugs.
你都没有...
You don't even...
玛丽安 你都没有药 你该去躺下了
Marianne, you don't have drugs. You should go lie down.
吻我
Just kiss me.
好
Ok.
晚安 玛丽安
Good night, Marianne.
明早见
I'll be here in the morning.
你还好吗
You OK?
-昨晚很抱歉 -忘了吧
- Sorry about last night. - Forget about it.
如果我们其中一个总想着睡对方
I think it would be a bit difficult for us to stay friends
我们挺难做朋友的
if one of us kept trying to sleep with the other one.
-我去洗个澡 -好
- I'm going to have a shower. - Cool.
我煮点咖啡
I'll make some coffee.
去床上吧
Come to bed, then.
和其他人不是这样的
It's not like this with other people.
我知道
I know.
我想我们会好好的
I think we'll be fine.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表