剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
我想
I do.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
对 没关系
Yeah, that's all right.
真的吗
Is it?
你已经知道你想做什么了 乔安娜
I mean, you already know what you want to do, Joanna.
你已经知道学位论文要写什么了
You already know what you're going to do your dissertation on.
你也全安排好了
You're all set.
对 但那不是正常 也不该被复♥制♥
Yeah, but that is not normal and shouldn't be copied.
我觉得大多数人根本不知道他们想要什么
I think most people don't have any idea what they want,
或者想过怎样的人生
or what they want to do with their lives.
你只是在对我说客套话
You're just being nice to me.
不 我觉得你在学校的半数朋友
No. I reckon half your friends from school
可能都不知道他们想做什么
probably have no idea what they want to do.
我以前在学校其实没什么朋友
I didn't really have any friends in school, as such.
我是独狼
I was a loner.
真的吗
Really?
那晚的那个男生呢
What about that guy from the other night?
康奈尔
Connell?
他不算是...
He wasn't, like...
朋友
..a friend, exactly.
它否认了事实的存在
It's disclaimed there's no such thing as the truth.
我觉得这非常曲解
I just find that very destructive.
抱歉 我觉得你有偏见
I'm sorry, I don't think that's a fair reading.
一件事要么是事实 要么不是
Something is either a fact or it's not.
要么是真的 要么不是
It's either true or it's not.
-你怎么能忽略这一点 -我没有
- How do you put that aside? - I don't.
但理解我们如何判定那些事实被广为流传
But understanding how we decide which facts are disseminated,
-我们如何评估不同平面... -所以你是说重力
- how we assess different planes... - So basically gravity
是一种社会结构
is a social construct?
抱歉 打断一下 玛丽安还没说完
Sorry, excuse me, but Marianne was still speaking.
继续 玛丽安
Carry on, Marianne.
这不是在否认事实的存在
This isn't about negating the existence of fact.
显然 重力是真的
Like, obviously, gravity is real,
但历史学家仍有必要
but it's still valuable for historians
研究重力相关文献的发展
to study the development of discourses around gravity,
这样我们才能学习知识如何诞生
so we can learn how knowledge is produced
由谁产生 在何种结构中
and by whom and within what structures.
就这样
That's all.
他胡扯什么重力都不是真的
So he's bullshitting about how gravity isn't even real,
然后玛丽安把他秒杀了
and Marianne absolutely annihilated him.
就像猫玩弄它的食物一样
It was like a cat playing with food.
我想也是
I bet it was.
不 并不是
I mean, no, it wasn't.
导师不得不介入
The tutor had to step in
我才能说出我没什么创意的论点
so I could make my not very ground-breaking point.
绝对没有什么秒杀
There was zero annihilation.
你把他打萎了 玛丽安
You emasculated him, Marianne.
-他以后都会成为你的对头 -不是这么回事
- He's going to be your enemy for life. - That's not what happened.
她会喝白葡萄酒
She'll have the white.
她不能自己决定吗
Uh, can she not decide for herself?
我不知道 她能吗
I don't know. Can she?
她绝对可以
Yeah, she definitely can.
白葡萄酒
White, please.
这是他们玩的游戏
It's this fucking game they play.
-我讨厌做决定 -真的吗
- I hate making decisions. - Really?
而我擅长了解她想要什么
And I'm good at knowing what she wants,
而她想要的是一杯白葡萄酒
and what she wants is a glass of white.
等她喝完
And when she's finished,
她会再喝一杯白葡萄酒
she's going to have another glass of white.
-然后她会抽一根烟 -也许吧
- And then she's going to have a cigarette. - Maybe.
-总之 那家伙听上去像个蠢货 -他就是
- Anyway, that guy sounds like an idiot. - He is.
他不是蠢货
He's not an idiot.
我每次发现大学里
Well, I am constantly amazed at
其实很多人没那么聪明时都还是不免会惊讶
how many people in college just aren't that smart.
-得了吧 -我认真的
- Come on, mate. - I'm serious.
我觉得这可能只是
I mean, I think that might just be
你在你的课上的感受吧
your experience on your course.
因为我的感受肯定不是这样
Cos it's certainly not my experience.
因为你是文学专业 用后脑勺
Because you're doing English and it's not that hard to waft
想出个对一本书的观点没那么难
an opinion out of your arse about a book.
-不错 -好了 别说了
- Nice, nice. - Whoa, all right. Let's leave it.
-我去看看... -不 我们能好好谈谈
- I'm just going to go and check on... - No, we can talk about it.
为什么不能讨论这件事 我只是...
Why can't we talk about it? All I'm... All I'm...
你真不想来点吗
Sure you don't want some?
不用了 谢谢
I'm all right, thanks.
我不会告诉乔安娜
I won't tell Joanna.
还是不用了
I'm still all right.
我要去见克里斯蒂安 有女朋友那个
I'm going to go meet Christian. The one with the girlfriend.
如果你是那个理智的女友 而你的男友
What are you going to do when you're the sensible girlfriend
跟学生上♥床♥还吸毒品 你会怎么办
and your boyfriend's off fucking and taking drugs with students?
我什么时候要当理智的女友了
When am I going to be the sensible girlfriend?
有道理 佩吉
That's a fair point, Peggy.
你真不想来吗
Sure you don't want to come?
我要留下 我累死了
I'm going to stay. I'm exhausted.
好 再次感谢
OK. Thanks so much again.
-明天见 -明天见
- I'll see you tomorrow. - See you.
我留下陪你 帮你收拾
I'll stay with you. Help you clear up.
不 真不用 你走吧
No, honestly, it's fine. You go.
走吧 酒吧要关门了
Right, come on. Pubs are closing.
好
Ok.
-回头见 -回见
- See you later. - See you.
晚安 玛丽安
Night, Marianne.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表