剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
I just pretend to feel a certain way.
假装我被他统治
Like I'm in his power.
但和你一起的时候 我真的能感受到
But with you, I actually had those feelings.
我愿意做你希望我做的一切
I'd have done anything you wanted me to.
不管怎么样...
Anyway...
你好吗
..how are you?
4月
文学系奖学金获得者为
The English scholars are...
马里恩·皮卡
..Marion Pickard...
大卫·塞克斯顿
..David Sexton...
艾斯林·托宾
..Aisling Tobin...
康纳尔·沃顿
..Connell Waldren...
好样的 伙计
Fucking yes, mate.
厉害 你就是个书呆子
Fucking right, you absolute fucking nerd.
五年免费学费和生活费
Fucking five years' free tuition, free accommodation.
五年 你这个混♥蛋♥
Five years, you jammy fucker.
太不真实了
Unreal, man.
还有马雷德·巴顿
..and Mairead Button.
历史争执奖学金获得者是...
The history and politics scholar is...
玛丽安·谢里登
..Marianne Sheridan.
太好了
Yes!
从西部来到东部就像是穿越了边境
Travelling from west to east is literally like crossing a border
来到了完全不同的城市 特别不真实
into a completely different city, it's totally surreal.
我经历过 所以我...我明白
I mean, I've been, so I...I get it.
是啊 因为每个人都去过柏林 佩吉
Yeah, because everyone has been to fucking Berlin, Peggy.
你说得好像自己刚从叙利亚回来
You're making out like you just got back from Syria.
玛丽安没去过柏林 我是为她说的
Marianne's not been to Berlin, I'm explaining for her benefit.
康纳特的人不许去那么远的地方
They don't let people from Connacht travel that far.
-真好笑 -对 玛丽安去过柏林
- Extremely hilarious. - Yeah, and Marianne has been to Berlin.
还有人想再来点吃的吗
Does anyone want more food?
嗯 真的很美味
Yeah, it's so good.
乔安娜做的
Joanna cooked it.
是啊 算是我唯一的特长了
Yeah, I can make, like, one thing.
好了 我们要不要来个祝酒什么的
Anyway, should we do a fucking toast or something?
敬圣三一学院有史以来最聪明的
To the cleverest history and politics student
-历史政♥治♥系学生 -没错
- Trinity has ever known. - Hear, hear!
-别闹了 -没错 把我扔一边也没事
- Stop it. - Yeah, yeah, don't mind fucking me.
-不会的 -可怜的佩吉
- Mmm, we won't. - Poor Peggy.
没关系 我从来不读书
It's fine, I never studied.
-敬玛丽安 -敬玛丽安
- To Marianne. - To Marianne!
敬玛丽安
To Marianne.
敬圣三一最聪明的女孩
To the cleverest girl in Trinity.
好了 拜托你们别闹了
Jesus, stop it, please.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
给我土豆
Potato me.
吃吧
Eat up.
喂
Hello.
你好
Oh, hi.
什么 你没事吧
What? Are you OK?
你在哪里
Where are you?
上帝啊 康纳尔
Jesus Christ, Connell.
我知道 没事 没有看上去那么糟糕
I know, it's fine. It's... It's not as bad as it looks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生了什么
What happened?
那小子
Oh, just this lad.
要抢我的钱包
Asked for my wallet.
应该给他的 但我拒绝了 他就打了我的脸
Should've handed it over, but I said no, and he hit me in the face.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只记得你一个人的手♥机♥号♥码
Your phone number was the only one I knew off by heart.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我很醉
I'm really drunk.
-有多醉 -他们宣布奖学金后我就一直在外面
- How drunk? - Well, I've been out since they announced Schols, so...
好吧
Right.
还能看到我的瞳孔吗
Do I still have pupils?
当然
Just about.
很大
They're huge.
我每次看到你的时候瞳孔都会放大
They always get like that when I see you anyways.
你肯定很醉了
You must be drunk.
什么意思
What d'you mean?
杰米在楼下
Jamie's downstairs.
也许我还是出去再在脸上被揍几拳吧
Yeah, maybe I'll just go back out and get punched in the face again.
没有到那种地步 康纳尔
It really wasn't that bad. Connell.
真♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥
Ah, fucking lowlife scum.
什么
What?
真♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥
Fucking lowlife scum.
你真的很热情 杰米
Well, that's quite the welcome, Jamie.
我们...我们不仅不可能都是富二代嘛
You know, we can't... we can't all be the spawn of millionaires.
我说的是抢了你
Yeah, well, I was talking about the dickhead who robbed you
-去买♥♥毒品的人 -毒品
- to buy drugs, obviously. - Drugs?
他肯定没有用你的钱
Yeah, well, he's hardly using your cash
去给他的小孩买♥♥面包
to buy loaves of bread for his kids.
不是吃的就是注射的
Be up his nose or in a needle, won't it?
看起来很严重 康纳尔 你没事吧
Looks pretty bad, Connell, you OK?
没有看上去那么严重
It's not as bad as it looks.
好吧 我们继续还是...
OK, I mean, will we get going or...?
你可真体贴 佩吉
You're such a sweetheart, Peggy.
-他自己都说了没事 -的确
- He just said he was fine. - I am.
-谢谢 -我等下再来找你们
- Thanks. - I'll join you in a bit.
先给他清洗干净
Get this one cleaned up first.
-12点后就不准进了 -我反正已经累了
- Well, they stop letting in at 12. - Well, I'm pretty tired anyways.
你去吧
You go.
明天再联♥系♥你
Call you tomorrow.
好
Right.
如果你确定
If you're sure?
好
Ok.
-谢谢你们的晚餐 -谢谢 玛丽安
- Thanks for dinner, mate. - Thanks, Marianne.
谢谢 很美味
Thank you, it was delicious.
再次恭喜你 玛丽安 你也是 康纳尔
And congratulations again, Marianne. You, too, Connell.
-恭喜你 康纳尔 -谢谢
- Yeah, congrats, Connell. - Thanks.
多保重
Feel better.
走了 伙计们
Come on, you guys.
康纳尔
Connell.
杰米
Jamie.
你可以换个男友的
You could have a different boyfriend, you know?
我听说有有多男人
I mean, guys are consistently falling in love with you,
都爱你
from what I hear.
别说了
Stop that.
喝茶吗
Tea?
人们不是爱你就是恨你
People love you or hate you.
是啊
Right.
你不恨我
You don't hate me.
的确
No.
的确 我对你免疫了
No, I'm immune to you.
因为我早就认识你了
Because I knew you before...
以前读书的时候
..in school.
当我既丑又可悲的时候
When I was ugly and pathetic?
不
No.
你从来没有又丑又可悲
You were never ugly or pathetic.
任何人都行 玛丽安
I'd rather literally anyone else, Marianne.
我宁愿抢我的那个人是你的男友
I'd rather the lad that mugged me was your boyfriend.
你为什么在乎
Why do you care?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我们不该聊这些
We don't talk about that, do we?
我以为这是我们不该碰的红线
Thought that stuff was off limits for us.
好吧 好
All right, OK.
我之前可能就应该说的
You know, I probably should've mentioned this before,
但是我有交往的人了
but I've been seeing someone.
已经和她在一起有一段时间了
Been with her a while. Yeah.
我早就该说的 但是
Should've mentioned it before, but then again,
我觉得我们几乎见不到面了
I feel like we've hardly seen each other.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表