剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
普通人
第一季第三集
-你在干什么 -艾伦
- What are you doing? - Alan.
我要出门
I'm going out.
参加为德布募捐的活动 我是委员会成员
It's a fundraiser for the Debs. I'm on the committee.
没人会请你去德布 你这样做有什么意义
No-one's going to ask you to the Debs. What's the point?
也许我要自己去
Maybe I'll go on my own.
你去募捐会做什么
And what are you doing at this fundraiser?
卖♥♥抽奖券
Selling raffle tickets.
你是在找法子羞辱我吗
You're going to find some way to humiliate me.
我认识那里的人
I know people there.
你真是使出了浑身解数 玛丽安
You certainly have gone all-out, Marianne.
我的出租车到了 晚点见
That's my taxi. See you later.
-你几点回家 -我不知道
- When will you be home? - I don't know.
他们结束之后应该会希望我帮忙打扫
I think they want me to help clean up at the end.
再见
Bye.
你可真漂亮啊
Don't you scrub up well.
你太美了
You look gorgeous.
你真是使出了浑身解数
You've certainly gone all-out.
我妈也是这么说的
That's exactly what my mother said.
-有人想喝一杯吗 -我要伏特加混可乐
- Would anyone like a drink? - I'll have a vodka coke.
谢谢
Thanks.
男生们呢
Where are the lads?
如果他们放鸽子 我一定会杀了康奈尔
If they don't show up, I will actually murder Connell.
我喜欢这裙子 雷切尔 你好啊
Love that dress, Rachel. Hello!
男孩们终于来了
Lads, about time.
谢谢你能来
Thank for coming.
-玛丽安 瞧瞧你 -天啊
- Marianne, look at you! - Oh, my God.
裙子真不错 很性感
Great dress. Very sexy.
-卡伦 -怎么了
- Karen. - Yeah?
-你要一起去跳舞吗 -好啊
- Would you like to come and dance? - Yeah.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -当然
- Can I buy you a drink? - Yeah.
他一直在看着你
He's been watching you the whole time.
感谢你大驾光临为我们带来了光彩
Oh, thank you for gracing us with your presence.
感谢你从舞池中回来
Thanks for coming back from the dance floor.
这一杯是你的 老板 气泡水
Got one for you there, boss. Fizzy water.
来吧 燥起来
Go on, go wild.
你要回去卖♥♥票之类的吗
Are you going to get back to selling some tickets or what?
你们知道吗 这家伙可能会买♥♥你的票
Do you know what, this fella might buy some tickets off you.
小伙子们 小伙子们
Lads, lads, lads.
女士们 我可没忘记你们
Ladies, I didn't forget about you, all right?
真是魅力四射
Absolutely class.
-瞧瞧这裙子 瞧瞧 -你好 帕特
- Look at this dress. Look at that! - Hello, Pat.
你过得怎么样
How you getting on?
今晚玩得开心吗 你的朋友叫什么
Good night, yeah? Who's your friend?
她是玛丽安·谢里登
That's Marianne Sheridan.
你认识她的哥哥艾伦 艾伦·谢里登
You know her brother Alan. Alan Sheridan.
艾伦 艾伦 对 我认识他
Alan? Alan? Yeah, yeah, I do.
帕特可能想买♥♥你的票
Pat might want to buy some tickets off you.
去吧 玛丽安
Go on, Marianne.
你在卖♥♥票吗
Are you selling tickets?
我跟你说 如果你和我跳舞
I tell you what, I'll buy ten tickets
我就买♥♥10张票
if you have a dance with me.
好啊 开条件了
Well, there's an offer now.
她要和我一起跳舞
She'll have a dance with me.
她要和我一起跳舞
She'll have a dance with me.
我不想和你一起跳舞
I don't want to dance with you.
-她要跳舞 -我他妈的不想跟你一起跳舞
- She'll have a dance. - I don't want to fucking dance with you!
-你会喜欢的 -把手撒开
- You'll love it. - Get off me!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking arsehole!
我不跳舞了
I won't have a dance.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you OK? - I'm fine.
听着 那只是闹着玩
Look, that was just a bit of fun, like.
帕特其实是个不错的人 如果你了解他的话
Pat's actually a sound enough guy if you get to know him.
只是开玩笑
It was funny.
如果你们觉得帕特有趣的话
Why don't you go and pal around with Pat
为什么不去跟他交朋友呢
if you think he's so funny?
我们刚才都玩得很开心
We were all laughing a minute ago.
不 没有
No, we weren't.
你还好吗
You OK?
你现在想给她个亲亲 让她好受点 是吗
Oh, you want to kiss her better now, do you?
雷切尔 你能给我闭嘴吗
Rach, would you ever just fuck off?
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
我开车来的 如果你想回家 可以搭我的车
I'm driving. I can give you a lift, if you want.
好吧
All right.
-这是她的东西 -我会拿好的
- That's her stuff there. - I'll take those.
谢谢你对我这么好 卡伦
Thanks for being so kind, Karen.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
穹顶酒吧
卡伦
Karen!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
-我觉得自己像个傻子 -你什么都没做
- I feel like an idiot. - You didn't do anything.
那...
Well, erm...
如果你愿意的话 可以去我家
You could come back to mine if you wanted?
如果你愿意的话
Only if you like.
洛琳不会回去吗
Is Lorraine not going to be there?
她大概已经睡了
She'll probably be in bed.
如果她还醒着呢
What if she's still up?
她不是很介意这种事
She's pretty easy going with that stuff, like.
她应该根本不在乎
I doubt she'll really care.
她看起来是个很好的妈妈
She seems like a really good parent.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得是
I think so.
她一定会为你感到骄傲
She must be proud of you.
你成为了一个这么好的人
You've turned out so well as a human being.
我怎么就这么好了
How did I turn out well?
你是个好人
You're a nice person.
你知道这...
Do you know how...
有多么可贵吗
...rare that is?
你以前和雷切尔交往过 是吗
You went out with Rachel before, didn't you?
算不上约会
Not really.
你和她睡过吗
Did you sleep with her?
睡过 就一次
I did. Once, like.
去年的时候
Last year.
但不是那种...
But it wouldn't be the kind of thing where, like...
牵扯到感情的
..feelings would be involved.
那你和我呢
And what about with me?
你会说你...
Would you say your...
牵扯到感情吗
..feelings are involved?
显然
Obviously.
谁能显而易见呢
Who is it obvious to?
-康奈尔 -怎么了
- Connell. - Yeah?
你从来没打过女人 是吗
You'd never hit a woman, would you?
天啊 没有 你为什么这样问
God, no. Why would you ask that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爸过去常常打我妈
My dad used to hit my mum.
天啊 我很遗憾
Jesus, I'm sorry.
他打过你吗
Did he ever hit you?
没有
No.
听着 我永远不会伤害你 好吗
Look, I would never hurt you, OK?
你让我很快乐
You make me really happy.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I do.
我不是说着玩 玛丽安 我真的爱你
I'm not just saying that, Marianne. I really do.
-怎么了 -该死
- What? - Fuck.
-怎么了 -我以为我定了闹钟
- What? - I thought I'd set an alarm.
我送你回家
I'll drop you home.
她认得出你的车 我打车吧
She'll recognise your car. I'll get a cab.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-你好啊 宝贝 -你好啊
- Hello, sweetheart. - Hi.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I'm, erm, I'm just going.
好了 有什么好笑的
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表