剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
关于罗伯
About Rob?
葬礼后 你有没有感觉到愤怒
After the funeral, did you feel angry?
对他吗 还是...
With him, or...?
不 天 当然不是
No, no, jeez, no.
我知道...人们在别人...
I know that's...that people feel that when someone...
我一直在上脸书
I couldn't get off Facebook.
人们都在他的留言墙留言
Everyone kept commenting on his wall.
-嗯 -这让我很愤怒
- Yeah. - Like, it made me furious.
这...这些人都是什么意思
Like...what did they mean, all these people,
这样广而告之自己的难过吗
like, advertising their loss like that?
那到底是为了谁 显然不是为了罗伯
And who is it for? Not Rob, obviously.
我就觉得 有什么规矩吗
I'm, like, what's the etiquette there?
我要给他留言墙上的留言点赞吗
Should I be liking every comment on his wall?
听起来你已经走出那种愤怒了
Well, it sounds like you've worked through that anger.
不
No.
当然了 人们可以以自己的方式难过
Of course, people can grieve how they want.
对不起
Sorry.
我明白的
I get it.
感觉没有意义
It feels a bit pointless.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I think that's it.
当每个人一直在说
When everyone kept talking about...
他是个多么好的人
..What a great person he was,
多么充实的生活 多么孝顺的儿子
how full of life, what a devoted son and...
我明白
..I get it.
但是 那真的是他吗
But wa...was that him?
不
No.
他很没有安全感
He was insecure.
很希望被人喜欢
Obsessed with being liked.
我是说
I mean...
我知道我可以说下去 但是...
I know I can talk, but...
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你 康纳尔
I miss you too, Connell.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表