剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
I guess we just misunderstood each other.
没关系
That's OK.
我不知道我们应该怎么办
Look, I don't know what the best thing for us to do is, like.
现在听到你说这些让我觉得好受多了
Obviously, it's nice for me to hear you say this stuff,
但是与此同时
but, like, at the same time,
我们以前一直都没法在一起
things haven't worked out well for us in the past, like.
你知道的
You know...
你是我最好的朋友
..You're my best friend
我不管怎样都不想失去你
and I don't want to lose that for any reason.
嗯
Yeah.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我不希望你认为我...
I don't want you to think that I'm...
一点都不知感激 因为你一直
..Not being appreciative or anything because you have been
很支持我 不管我当时抑郁还是怎么的
so supportive of me, what with the depression and everything,
我不只是揪着这件事不放
not to linger on that too much,
只不过你真的帮了我很多
but you really have been a big help with that.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
不 我知道 我不是这个意思
No, I know that. I didn't mean that.
听着 我现在有点焦虑了
Look, I'm just getting anxious now.
我不希望你觉得我在拒绝你什么的
I don't want you to think I'm rejecting you or anything.
别焦虑 没事的
Don't be anxious. Everything's fine.
我想我现在应该回去了
I think I might head home now if that's OK.
我送你
I'll drop you.
不 你不用错过后半场 我走路回去
No, you don't want to miss the second half. I'll walk.
说实话 我都忘了还有比赛
I forgot there was a match on, to be honest.
好吧
Ok.
再见
Bye.
真舒服
That's nice.
我只是真的很紧张
I'm just really nervous.
我觉得我很明显不想让你走
I think it's pretty obvious I don't want you to leave.
我总是没办法看出你明显想要什么
I don't find it obvious what you want.
我很想要
I want this so much.
听到你这么说真好
It's really nice to hear you say that.
我一直很想你
I've missed you.
和你一起和别人不一样
It's not like this with other people.
我喜欢你甚过其他任何人
I like you a lot more than other people.
我...
I, erm...
我这里没有套子了
I actually don't have any condoms.
没关系
That's OK.
我在吃药
I'm on the pill.
这样可以吗
Do you want it like this?
你想怎么样都可以
However you want.
-我很久没有做过了 所以 -没关系
- I haven't done this in a while, so... - It's OK.
玛丽安 我们能不能
Marianne, can, we, uh...
我们下周末能不能也一起
Can we do this, like, next weekend?
随你什么时候要
Whenever you want.
随我什么时候要 真的吗
Whenever I want? Really?
你想对我做什么都可以
You can do whatever you want with me.
太好了
This is nice.
-你喜欢听我这么说 -很喜欢
- Do you like hearing me say that? - Yeah. A lot.
你愿意告诉我 我属于你吗
Will you tell me I belong to you?
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你愿意打我吗
Will you hit me?
不 我...
No. I, uh...
我觉得我不想那样
I don't think I want that.
可以吗
Is that OK?
你想停下吗
Do you want to stop?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我...
I'm, erm...
对不起 我只是不想那样
I'm sorry. I just didn't want to do that.
我...
Just, erm...
我只是觉得很奇怪 不是奇怪 我...
I just think it would be weird. Not weird, I just...
我觉得那样做不好
I don't think that would be a good idea.
-你觉得我很奇怪 -不 我没有这么说 我...
- You think I'm weird? - No, I didn't say that. I just mean, erm...
我不知道 只是不希望我们俩变得很奇怪
I don't know. I just don't want it to be weird between us.
我觉得我还是应该回家了
I think I better go home now, if that's OK.
嗯 如果你想的话
Yeah, if that's what you want.
听着 至少让我送你回家
Listen, let me drive you home at least.
不 我想走一走
No, I want to walk a bit.
玛丽安
Marianne!
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪里去了
Where the fuck were you?
康纳尔家
Connell's house.
你不该去那里
You shouldn't be going over there.
我还以为你喜欢他 我们上学的时候你还挺喜欢他
I thought you liked him. You did when we were in school.
我怎么知道他脑子有问题
Yeah, how was I supposed to know he's fucked in the head?
那你只能去问他了
I suppose you'll have to ask him.
我不希望镇子里的人都说那个废物
I don't want people going round town saying that knacker
在上我妹妹
is riding my sister.
我能走了吗
Can I go now, please?
我不希望你再去找他 我警告你
I don't want you to go near him again. I'm warning you now.
人们都在议论你
People are talking about you.
要是我总是在乎别人怎么想我 难以想象
I can't imagine what my life would be like if I cared
我的人生会怎么样
what people thought of me.
给我回来
Come back here!
玛丽安
Marianne!
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我真的...
Erm, I'm really sorry...
很抱歉 我觉得我是个蠢蛋
..About this. I feel like an idiot.
嗯 之前的事...
Yeah, erm, about earlier, erm...
-我刚刚也在想 -不 不是那个
- I was thinking about it as well... - No, no, it's not that.
真的很蠢 我刚刚...
It's really stupid. I just...
我摔倒了 弄伤了
I tripped or something and I've hurt myself.
很抱歉打给你 没什么的
I'm sorry to call you. It's...it's nothing.
我...我不知道该怎么办了
I just...I don't know what to do.
-你在哪里 -我在家里
- Where are you? - I'm at home.
不严重 就是很疼
It's not serious. It just hurts.
-好 我马上去 我去开车 -好
- OK, I'm on my way now. I'm getting in the car, OK. - OK.
发生了什么
What's happened?
-你身上我为什么有血 -我觉得我鼻子断了
- Why have you got blood on you? - I think my nose is broken.
嗯
Yeah.
是他吗
Was it him?
去车里
Get in the car.
去
Go.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你要是再碰玛丽安一下 我就杀了你
If you ever touch Marianne again, I'll kill you.
再敢对她出言不逊 我就亲自过来
Say one bad word to her ever again and I'll come back here myself
我会杀了你 就这么简单
and I'll kill you. That's it.
-明白了吗 -嗯
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
好
Ok.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我不知道该怎么办 -不
- I didn't know what to do. - No...
别说对不起 还好你打给了我
Don't say sorry. It's good that you called me, OK?
看着我
Look at me a second.
没有人再能这样伤害你了
No-one is ever going to hurt you like that again.
一切都会好的 相信我
Everything is going to be all right, trust me.
因为我爱你
Cos I love you
我不会再让你遭受那种事
and I'm not going to let anything like that happen to you again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表