剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
来款待我们 真好啊
of your achievements in the big city.
在妈妈生日午宴上炫耀你的考试和论文
Banging on about your exams and your essays and your
还有你那该死的名列前茅的成绩
fucking top of the class over Mam's birthday meal.
我并不想说 是他们说的
I didn't bring that up. They did.
你开什么玩笑 是你根本不肯闭嘴
Are you joking? You couldn't shut up about it.
你觉得你比我聪明吗
Do you think you're smarter than me?
-你能听到吗 -我不知道
- Can you hear me? - I don't know.
我从来没想过你和我谁更聪明
I've never thought about which of us is smarter.
胡扯
Bullshit.
-好吧 -好吧
- Ok. - Ok?
-你真的认为你比我聪明吗 -是的
- You DO think you're smarter than me? - Sure.
随便你说什么
Whatever you say.
我更聪明 而你是那个无可救药的废物
I'm the smart one and you're the hopeless fuck-up.
暑假前我们还能再见面吗
Will we see you again before the summer?
一系列考试马上就会开始了
Exams are going to be pretty full-on.
那么你不能在这里学习吗
And you can't study here?
不能
No.
你们变得很不同了 你和你哥哥
You're very different, you and your brother.
他过得很艰难
It's difficult for him.
那对我来说就很容易吗
And things are so easy for me?
说真的 是的
Honestly, yes.
确实是的
Yes, they are.
你要回到都柏林获得你的学位
You're about to head back to Dublin to your degree
还有斯莱戈之外属于你的朋友和生活
and your friends and your life that exists outside of Sligo.
对你哥哥来说情况却不同
That isn't the case for your brother.
-对他来说很难 玛丽安 -那是我的错吗
- It IS very difficult for him, Marianne. - And that's MY fault?
我可不是这样说的
That's not what I'm saying.
-你表现得就是这样 -我并不是这样想的
- You act like it is. - That's not how I feel.
你为什么要这样过你的生活
Why are you living your life like that,
-让他去支配一切 -玛丽安
- with him dictating everything? - Marianne.
-这让你感到快乐吗 -这一点也不让我快乐
- Does it make you happy? - None of this makes me happy.
那你为什么要允许这样的事发生
Then why are you allowing it to be like this?
你觉得我应该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
把他赶走吗
Kick him out?
你觉得我到底应该怎么处理这事
How do you think I should handle this, exactly?
因为我想知道你的想法
Cos I'd love to have your insight.
因为我正在尽可能地做到最好
Because I'm trying to do the best I can.
我不想错过巴士
I don't want to miss my bus.
好的
Fine.
谢谢开车送我
Thanks for the lift.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我还好
I'm fine.
电影触动你了吗
Did the film get you?
没有 我只是有一点难受
No. I'm just feeling a bit off at the moment.
你不会是怀孕了吧
You're not pregnant or anything, are you?
没有
No.
我今早来月经了
I got my period this morning.
要我给你拿点什么东西吗
Can I get you anything?
茶
Tea.
茶
Tea.
好的
All right.
我觉得我会不舒服
I think it'll just hurt.
有一点腹绞痛
Feeling a bit crampy.
亲爱的康奈尔
感谢你最近提交的作品 我们很喜欢
但是我们认为它还不能被收录
我们觉得你的作品缺乏自信 观点不清
但我们愿意阅读你接下来的任何作品
玛丽安怎么样了
So how's Marianne?
-你问过她搬去同住的事了吗 -还没
- Have you asked her about moving in yet? - Nah.
没有
No.
到底是什么在阻碍你呢
What is it exactly that's stopping you?
这正是我在说的观点
That is precisely what I'm saying!
别胡说了
Come off it.
你只是要表现得政♥治♥正确罢了
You're just being politically correct for the sake of it.
我的天啊 为什么那些
Oh, my God. Why is it always people
跟你一样腔调的人总是扯这些话
that look and sound exactly like you that say shit like that?
听着 我只是觉得我们都需要
Look, I just think that we all need to take
为我们带到这世界上的东西负责
some responsibility for what we put into the world.
你到底想说什么
What about even the mean?
抱歉 让我说完 因此...
Sorry, excuse me, and therefore...
但你一个白种直男说这样的话
But it is so much easier for you as a straight white man
多容易啊
to say stuff like that.
行了 我可以有自己的看法啊
Come on, I can have an opinion.
难道因为我是白种的直男
Just cos I'm straight and white and male doesn't mean
我就不能有自己的看法吗
I can't have an opinion.
我可以有自己的看法 不管...
I can have an opinion regardless...
我就是这意思 和时代没有关系
That's what I mean, yeah. Nothing to do with the years...
真不好意思
I am so sorry
-我是个白种直男 -地球上几乎所有别的
- I'm a straight white man. - ..Years of repression that
人群都经历过的被压制的时代
basically every other group on the planet has faced...
我要来为那些负责吗
And I have to pay for that?
-因为你还在从中受益啊 -受什么益
- Cos you still benefit from it. - Like what?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
为什么他老是这样
Why does he always do that?
-什么 -和你一起玩的男孩们 他们总是
- What? - The lads you hang out with, they always have their...
他妈的对你动手动脚的
..fucking hands all over you.
好吧
Oh, right?!
你不想碰我
You don't want to touch me,
但你要决定谁可以吗
but you get to dictate who else does?
-我碰你啊 -是啊
- I touch you. - Yeah.
必须是在
As long as there's about
我们与别的人之间隔着六扇紧闭的门的情况下
six closed doors between us and another person
以免让他们看见你表现出
who might fucking witness you demonstrating some level
-对我的某种爱意 -太好了
- of affection towards me. - Grand.
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
杰米就是那样 算了
Jamie's just like that. Forget it.
我还是走吧
I think I'm going to go.
别走
Don't.
我没事 就是有点累了
I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired.
我们俩没事
We're fine.
求你别走
Please don't go.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Mh-hm.
就是有点累
Just a bit tired.
-要不我们不去了 -不能不去
- Do you want to skip it? - We can't.
为什么
Why?
就是生日派对 苏菲不会介意的
It's just a birthday party. Sophie won't mind.
就因为有谁给你介绍了个破餐厅的工作
You can't be indebted to someone forever
你不用感觉一辈子都欠他们的 康奈尔
cos they get you a job in a crappy restaurant, Connell.
谁说我欠她的了
Who said I was indebted to her?
等你成了著名的作家
When you're a famous writer,
你就谁的都不欠了
you won't be indebted to anyone.
你就可以对我们颐指气使了
You'll be, uh, lording it over the rest of us.
-怎么了 -准备好了吗
- What? - You ready?
我不知道那人是谁
I have no idea who that is.
你去过巴塞罗那吗
Have you ever been to Barcelona?
-去过 不过还是小时候呢 -你真得去
- Yeah, but not since I was a kid. - Oh, man, you have to go.
我去年夏天在那参加了个节日
I was at a festival there, like, last summer.
在机场机库那样的地方
It was just like pumping techno in these big massive, like,
-飚电子舞曲 -闭嘴吧
- airport hangars. - Shut up.
离城二十分钟吧 太牛了
Yeah, like 20 minutes outside the city. It is amazing!
-今年夏天我们都该去 我会再去的 -各位
- We should all go. Like, this summer. I'd go back. - Guys!
喝得聊得可以了 该玩玩了
Enough drinking and talking. It's game time.
回游泳池吧
Get back in the pool.
康奈尔 你能帮棒寿星姑娘吗
Connell, can you help the birthday girl out?
当然
Yeah, sure.
-走吧 -我们走
- Come on. - Yeah, let's do it.
玛丽安
Marianne?
我们可以一边看看 当裁判
Oh, we can just watch and referee.
好 我们当裁判
Yeah. We'll ref.
你这腹肌真结实啊
That's a nice solid torso you have there.
-我先挑的他 他是我这队的 -嗯
- Er, I bagsed him, now he's on my team. - Yeah.
谢谢宝贝 我们去吧
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表