剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
等一下还是去奥布莱恩家的吧
Still going to O'Brien's later, yeah?
-别放鸽子 -我会去的
- You'd better be. - Yeah, I'll be there.
-春卷吧 -嗯
- Spring rolls, yeah? - Yeah.
字
Here,
我都不知道你妈妈在谢里登大宅工作
I didn't know your mam worked in the Sheridans' house.
是啊 不
Oh, yeah. No, er...
她已经在那里工作了一年了
she's been there about a year now, I'd say.
-你从哪里听来的 -艾伦和我说的
- Where'd you hear that? - Alan was telling me.
她哥哥说的
You know, her brother.
你去过那里吗
Have you ever been in there yourself
进过那宅子吗
into the mansion?
我进去过好几次
Ah, I've been in there a few times all right, yeah.
-里面怎么样 -很大...当然了
- What's it like inside? - Ah, well, it's...big, obviously.
玛丽安平时都喜欢干什么
What's Marianne like in her natural habitat?
我不知道 我一般见不到她 所以...
I don't know. I don't see much of her, so...
那她把你当她的私人管家吗
So, she thinks of you as her butler, does she?
-应该没有 -但你妈妈是她的主管女佣吧
- I doubt that. - But your mam is her housemaid, isn't she?
她是清洁工 一周过去两三次
She's a cleaner. She's there, what, two, three times a week.
她们应该没有太大交集
I don't think they interact much, so...
玛丽安没有那种摇一摇
Marianne not have a little bell
就能叫她的铃铛吗
she could ring to get her attention, no?
他们没有春卷了
They didn't have spring rolls.
-给你买♥♥了辣薯条 -不错 谢了
- I got you chilli chips. - Sound. Thanks.
快点上车 伙计们
Jump in there, boys.
你在学校里有没有喜欢的人
Is there anyone you have a crush on in school?
-怎么了 -我都还没拔♥出♥来♥呢
- What? - I'm literally still inside you.
雷切尔呢
What about Rachel?
你为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
她显然也喜欢你
She clearly likes you.
不管她怎么样 我都没有什么感觉
I wouldn't have strong feelings either way on it.
但是她有一张漂亮的...脸
Hm, but she has a nice...face.
你也是
So do you.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
大学
College.
不知道我为什么填了法律
I don't know why I put down law.
-想不起来我为什么觉得该那么填了 -为了求职
- Can't remember why I thought it was a good idea. - Jobs.
嗯
Yeah.
但是 我想象不出来
But, you know, I can't visualise it, you know?
我想象不出我自己系着领带
I can't see myself, like, in a tie,
判别人有罪什么的 我就是...
convicting people of crimes. I just...
不知道该填什么了
..Didn't know what to put down.
你应该改成文学
You should change to English.
你是真的这么想还是在开玩笑
Do you actually mean that, or are you joking?
不 我...我真的觉得你可以填
No, I...I actually think you should.
这...这是你唯一感兴趣的科目
It's... It's the only subject you really enjoy,
你平时空余时间都在念书
and you spend all your spare time reading.
我在戈尔韦能上哪里去学文学
Where would I study English in Galway?
你可以去圣三一大学
You could come to Trinity.
你很自信自己一定能被录取 对吧
You're pretty confident you're going to get in, are you?
那我们就能一起上大学了
Well, then we'd be in college together.
我们俩要是偶遇了 你肯定会假装不认识我
I bet you'd pretend not to know me if we bumped into each other.
-对不起 -我绝对不会假装不认识你 康纳尔
- Sorry. - I would never pretend to not know you, Connell.
你不会吗
Would you not?
不会的
No.
好吧
All right.
那我就填圣三一大学的文学系
I'll put down English in Trinity, so.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
谁在乎工作什么的呢
Who gives a fuck about a job anyways?
申请表
申请填好了吗
Is the application finished?
嗯 快填好了
Yeah. Nearly done.
我今天会提交的 你要喝茶吗
I'll submit it tonight. Do you want tea?
不用了 谢谢 艾伦 要喝茶吗
No, thanks. Alan, tea?
嗯 来电
Yeah, go on.
我下周末应该
I thought I might take a look at
-要去威灵顿路看看 -好
- Wellington Road next weekend. - Right.
厕所要翻修了
Bathroom needs retiling.
你可以选个颜色
You could pick a colour,
因为到时候住的人是你
since you're going to be the one looking at it.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢 我很愿意
Thanks. I'd like that.
但我不想说的这么早
I don't want to tempt fate, though.
我可能进不去
I might not get in.
别这么丧气 玛丽安
That's not the attitude, Marianne.
-嗯 -最后一冲
- Yeah. - Last push.
嗯
Yeah.
附近的运河边就有一条很美的布道
It's the loveliest walk along the canal, just nearby.
我们以前上课前经常在那里骑自行车
We used to cycle along it on our way into class.
-你骑自行车 -是的
- You cycled? - I did.
真正的自行车
Like, an actual bike?
艾伦
Alan?
我去酒吧了
I'm going down to the pub.
-闭嘴 -唱出来
- Shut the fuck up. - Sing it out!
唱出来 你这个大嘴巴
Sing it out, you big horn!
看看他
Look at him!
他害羞了 他害羞
He's shy now, he's shy.
今晚才喝了一点 就...
Just a few pints tonight, then...
你好无聊 我好无聊啊
Oh, you're so boring! I'm not fucking boring!
-你真是太无聊了 -我很忙的
- You are fucking boring. - I'm very busy.
-忙 -是啊 是啊
- Busy? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
玛丽安
你在做什么
-她的脸就像... -没错 很奇怪
- Her face, like... - Oh, yeah, it's wild...
-卡伦呢 -还没人邀请过她
- Here, what about Karen? - No-one's asked her yet.
当然了 带她去德布
Sure, take her to the Debs.
不用了 我要邀请雷切尔
No, thanks. I'm holding out for Rachel.
做梦吧 伙计
In your dreams, mate!
她指望沃顿带她去呢 对吧
She's after Waldron taking her, isn't that right?
我觉得我可以横插一脚
I reckon I can swoop in there.
你不介意的 对吧 沃顿
You wouldn't mind, would you, Waldron?
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
当然了 除非
Unless, of course,
我可以邀请美丽的玛丽安·谢里登和我一起去
I can persuade the lovely Marianne Sheridan to go with me.
怎么样 玛丽安 愿意和我一起去德布吗
How about it, Marianne? Do you fancy coming to the Debs with me?
不了
Er...nope.
你觉得我配不上你
Oh! Oh, you think you're too good for me, do you?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
没错 你是配不上我
I am. I am too good for you.
会找你的男人肯定是已经饥不择食了
A man would want to be fairly desperate before he'd go near you.
真的吗 好吧
Oh, really? OK.
平胸丑女人
Ugly, flat-chested bitch.
上帝啊 伙计
Fuck's sake, man!
你不该这么做
That's not how you do it.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你这周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
很不错 去了酒吧
Er...it was good, yeah. Went to the pub.
有几个人去鬼屋了
A couple of them ended up at the Ghost,
但我早回家了
but I was home early enough.
去哪里了
Ended up at the what?
鬼屋 就是鬼屋
Er...the Ghost. The Ghost House.
那是什么
What is that?
在学校后...有一间废弃的房♥子
Behind the school, you know, er...the abandoned house there.
你没去过吗
Never been there?
我以前经常会去那里
Oh. I used to hang out there all the time.
我以为人人都知道那里
I thought everybody knew about it.
我不知道
Not me.
我想去看看
I want to see it.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me?
当然了
Mm. Sure.
-好 -好
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表