剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
有点心理上的东西
..something psychological, which
而这以前没有人尝试过
hadn't really been attempted before.
里面还否定了
There's also a refusal of any kind of
每个人遭到的道德评判
moralistic judgment granted to everybody.
我... 我觉得那非常了不起 所以...
And I... Well, I found that sort of extraordinary, so...
所以 对
So, yeah.
很好 说得很好
Great, that's really great.
好吧
Ok.
今天就到这 但下周交作文 好吧
That's it for today, but essays in for next week. OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 这个是你的吧
Sorry, I think that's yours.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
康奈尔 对吧
It's Connell, right?
-对 -我叫加雷斯
- Yeah. - I'm Gareth.
嗯 我知道
I know, yeah.
-你好吗 -还行 你呢
- How are you? - Not too bad, how are you?
很好 辩论开始时我正要去买♥♥杯咖啡呢
Good, yeah. I was going to grab a coffee when the debate's up,
-想一起吗 -好啊
- if you want to join? - Sure.
你们交的费用被用来付给
Your student fees are being used to pay for
一位新纳粹来传播种族主义宣传 谢谢
a neo-Nazi to spread racist propaganda. Thank you.
就这里面
Just through here.
你们交的费用被用来
Your students fees are being used to
付给一位新纳粹来传播...
pay for a neo-Nazi to spread...
太无聊了
It's so boring.
这回复也太简单了 他是来辩论的
It's such an uncomplicated response. He's coming here to debate.
学生反对种族歧视
对JD·克里斯特说不
不要在三一学院给仇恨一个平台
这个可是辩论协会
This is literally the debating society.
-我们不是放手让大家有自己的观点吗 -对
- Do we not trust people to form their own opinions? - Yeah.
但你需要去和个纳粹辩论吗
Do you need to debate a Nazi, though?
给纳粹一个发表言论的平台有什么价值
Like, is there value in giving a Nazi a platform?
历史又不是从来没有
It's not like history hasn't heard
让他们民族发声
a fair bit from his kind already.
-这辩论早就进行过了 -不过他不是纳粹
- Like, the debate's been had. - He's not a Nazi, though.
不是 我是说我们说到这个词的时候
No, look, I just think we need
需要万分小心
to be really careful with that word.
我觉得现在人们使用这个词时 过于轻率了
I feel like people use that word way too flippantly these days.
但他是个法♥西♥斯♥分子 不是吗
He's a fascist, though, right?
他可没有说自己是一个法♥西♥斯♥分子
He doesn't define himself as a fascist.
有道理 但是有其他人这么说他
Fair enough, other people do, so...
言论自♥由♥嘛
And free speech.
当然
Yeah, sure.
我们应该捍卫言论自♥由♥ 但是
Should protect it, but, uh...
我不觉得这是问题的重点
..not really sure that's what the issue is here.
不然这样说来 你在每一处都需要
It's like, by that reasoning, you'd have to invite everyone
邀请每个人来讨论一下每一件事
everywhere to debate about everything,
不然的话 他们的言论自♥由♥就被侵犯了
or else their, like, freedom of speech is impinged.
所以这就很荒谬
Like, that's just ridiculous.
-你应该加入辩论社 -不 我不应该
- You should join the debating society. - Oh, I really shouldn't.
-不 你真的应该加入 -说真的
- No, you actually should. - You should.
好的 我们明天晚上
All right. Well, look, we're having a little party
要在我家开一个小派对
at my house tomorrow night.
是24号♥房♥ 就在鲁比克那边
It's House 24, just in The Rubrics, over there.
好的 也许吧 谢谢
Yeah, maybe. Thanks.
伙计 要来哦
Come to the party, man.
你真的应该来
All right. You definitely should.
我尽量
I will.
你不出去认识一下人
How are you going to get to know people
怎么能够结交到朋友呢
if you don't go and meet them?
他们和我不是一路人
Not really my type of people.
那他们是哪路人
And what type of people are they?
他们是圣三一大学的学生
You know, like...Trinity students.
-你也是圣三一大学的学生 -但我和他们不一样
- You're a Trinity student! - Ah, yeah, but not like that.
听着 如果你不喜欢 你可以离开
Listen, if you don't like it, you can leave.
听起来有点悲哀 不是吗
Sounds a bit pathetic, doesn't it?
是的 在家整晚独自学习
Yeah, you're right. It would be much cooler to stay at home
当然会更酷一些
all night on your own.
洛琳 你这话很难听
Harsh words, Lorraine.
去那个派对吧 我明天再给你打电♥话♥
Go, and I'll give you a call tomorrow.
你可以到时候再给我讲
You can tell me all about it,
我可以间接感受到你的生活
and I can live vicariously through you.
早知道你想间接感受
If you're going to live vicariously,
-我会选一个更刺♥激♥一点的人生 -我不知道
- I'd pick someone a little bit more exciting. - I don't know.
反正大学派对在我看来已经很刺♥激♥了
College party sounds pretty good to me.
-好吧 -去吧
- All right. - Go.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
打扰了 我想问下加雷斯的派对是在楼上吗
Sorry, is Gareth's party upstairs, is it?
谢谢
Thanks.
不不不 那不会花这么长时间
No, no, no, it doesn't take that long.
对 当然 是啊
Right, sure, yeah.
康奈尔 看见到你真开心
Connell, good to see you, man.
-你怎么样 -见到你很开心
- How's things? - Good to see you.
-你最近怎么样 -还不错
- How's it going? - Yeah, no, not too bad,
-你呢 -挺好的 -背包很好看
- how are you? - Good. - Nice backpack.
-非常有九十年代的风范 -谢谢
- Very '90s. - Thanks.
你认识詹妮吧
You know Jenny, right?
对 我们好像在同一个研讨班
Yeah, I think we're in a seminar together.
让我给你拿杯饮料
Well, let me get you a drink.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我们看看都有什么 你喝啤酒可以吗
What have we got here? Uh, is beer OK for you?
- 好的 干杯 -谢谢
- Yeah, cheers. - Thanks.
你不是都柏林人吧
So you're not from Dublin, then?
-你说什么 -你不是都柏林人吧
- Sorry? - You're not from Dublin?
不是 我来自斯莱戈
Uh, no, Sligo.
-看出来啦 -我女朋友也是斯莱戈人
- I can see that. - Yeah, my girlfriend's from Sligo, actually.
知道了
Oh, right. Well...
不好意思 借过一下
..there you go.
但你住这吧
Do you live here, do you?
-对 -大学校园的宿舍还是很不错的
- Yeah. - It's not bad for campus accommodation.
对对 很不错
No, it's lovely, aye.
-你有自己的房♥间那些吗 -天 当然有
- Do you have your own room and that? - Yeah. God, yeah.
你不是合租寝室吧
You're not sharing, are you?
其实我是
Oh, I am. Yeah.
那也太难熬了 伙计
That's... That's brutal, man.
天哪 那万一哪天你带女孩子回去怎么办
Jesus. What do you do if you want to have a girl over?
或者男孩子
Or a guy.
是个问题
Yeah.
但至今为止没什么问题
That hasn't really been an issue so far, so...
对了 这有些人我想介绍你认识一下
Hey, listen, there's some people I want you to meet.
-好的 -你想先
- Yeah? - Do you want to..?
一会儿见
See you later.
不好意思
Sorry, man.
在这个下面
Down here somewhere.
-派对很棒吧 -嗯
- Great party, right? - Yeah.
玛丽安
Marianne?
玛丽安 我想让你见个人
Marianne, there's someone I want you to meet.
这是康奈尔
This is Connell.
对
Oh, right.
康奈尔·沃顿 好久不见
Connell Waldron, from beyond the grave.
你什么时候开始抽烟的
When did you take up smoking?
-我们以前是同学 -不是吧
- We were at school together. - No way!
-加雷斯 -他在
- Gareth? - Yeah, he's here.
-什么事 -过来
- What is it? - Come here, man.
-你会想听这个的 -马上回来
- You're going to want to hear this. - Back in a sec.
那
Well...
你好吗
..how are you?
嗯
Yeah.
我挺好
I'm all right.
不错
Good.
你想喝一杯吗
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表