剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
- Ok. - Ok.
往上走
Up here.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
我会躺在这里
I would lie down here...
你想对我做什么都行的
..And you could do anything you wanted to me.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
你就喜欢让我不自在吗
Do you enjoy making me feel uncomfortable?
我没有想让你怎么样
I'm not making you feel anything.
也许我不该缠着你
Maybe I should just leave you alone.
不 玛丽安 如果你这么做 我...
No. Marianne, if you did that, I...
如果我那么做 怎么样
If I did that, what?
你是说如果你再也不想见我了吗
What, do you mean if you didn't want to see me any more?
说实话 我会有些惊讶
To be honest, I'd be a bit surprised
因为你看上去还是很喜欢的
because it seems like you enjoy it.
听着 我很抱歉 我只是...
Look, I'm sorry, I'm just...
我不知道怎么...
I don't know how to...
你让我很没有安全感 你总是
You're just making me feel insecure, like,
说不想和彼此一起
talking about not wanting to hang out with each other.
因为我以为你喜欢我的
Cos I thought that you liked me.
我是你喜欢你
I do like you.
如果你不想再这么下去了 我会很难过
If you didn't want this any more, I'd be upset.
既然你问了 那我告诉你 我会很难过
Now that you ask about it, I wouldn't be happy, all right?
你不介意我...又丑
You don't mind that I'm...ugly...
又平胸吗
..And flat-chested, then?
很抱歉他们对你说了这种话
I'm sorry they said that to you.
你也是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
但是他们自己也不是这么想的...
But they don't even think that themselves, like...
要是埃里克觉得他有一定点机会约到你
If Eric thought he had the slightest chance with you,
他都不会这么和你说话 他只是...
he'd be talking very differently. He just...
他觉得你看不起他
He thinks you look down on him.
如果你...
I would miss you...
再也不想看到我 我会想你的
..If you didn't want to see me any more.
-你会想念和我做♥爱♥吗 -嗯
- Would you miss sleeping with me? - Yeah.
会很想
A lot.
-我们能回到我家里去吗 -好
- Can we go back to my house now? - Yeah.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表