剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
Why do you have to act so weird around her?
我在她身边的表现就是我一贯的个性
How I act with her is my normal personality.
也许我本来就是一个奇怪的人
Maybe I'm just a weird person.
我希望你们很多人都已经了解到
Most of you will, I hope, have picked up on the fact that...
成就
这种对家庭的拆散是相当激进的
This dismantling of the family trope is fairly radical.
《宪法》其实就定义了爱尔兰
The Constitution itself quite literally defined the Irish...
我想要陪着你 但是你不愿意
Like, I want to be there for you but you just won't let me.
我尽力了
I have tried.
我觉得我是紧紧抓着其他
And I feel like I'm holding on to other, like,
一种该担心的症结
frankly, legitimate worries...
或者说在一切开始之前就存在的东西
..Or whatever, that existed before all this.
在你出现这种感觉之前
Before you felt like this.
你现在这么难受 我也没有办法置之不理
And I can't sit on them cos you're feeling so low.
这不公平
That's just not fair.
我真的很在乎你
I really care about you.
我不想看到你这样
I hate seeing you like this.
但我觉得我们已经走不下去了
But I don't think this is working any more.
我不知道以前是不是一直都这样 现在
I don't know that this was all the way working before, and now...
一切好像
..All this has just...
全...暴露出来了 然后...
..Like...exacerbated it, and...
好吧
Ok.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
你在都柏林有朋友吗
Do you have friends here in Dublin?
和你亲近的
Anyone you're close with
能让你分享感受的朋友
that you might talk to about how you're feeling?
奈尔 也许算
N-Niall, maybe.
是他告诉我这个地方的
He...he was the one that told me about this.
那很好
Well, that's good.
他关照你
He is looking out for you.
奈尔
Niall.
好吧
Ok.
我还有一个很亲近的朋友 但是...
I've another friend that I'm pretty close with, but, um...
她今年在伊拉斯谟
..She's on Erasmus this year.
对不起 听起来很糟糕
I'm sorry. Sounds awful.
我还挺喜欢海伦的
I liked Helen.
真的
I did!
我真的挺喜欢的
I genuinely did.
我知道她其实不是很喜欢我 但是
I know she wasn't entirely fond of me, but...
至少她能让你快乐
..It was hard to ignore that she made you happy.
我...我也不知道
I...I don't know.
原来没什么感觉
Don't feel anything.
但是后来我...
But, then, I, er...
我发现我自己在哭 或恐慌发作
I find myself crying, or...having a panic attack,
所以其实我能感觉到 只是
so, presumably, I do feel it, just, er...
联♥系♥不起来
It just doesn't connect.
我明白
I understand.
我知道你明白
I know you do.
我真的很累
I'm really tired.
你想睡觉吗
Do you want to sleep?
我们可以开着视频
We can keep Skype on.
把我端到你床上
Carry me over to your bed.
她是你大学时期的朋友吗
Is she a friend from college?
我们以前一起上学
We were in school together.
但是她也上了圣三一大学 是玛丽安
But, er...she's in Trinity, as well. It's M-Marianne.
她...她也认识罗伯 我们死去的朋友
She...she knew Rob, our friend, who died.
但是
But, um...
她今年不在 我也说了
Er...she's away this year, like I said.
你醒了
You're awake.
早上好
Morning.
你能和她聊聊你的感受吗
Is she someone you might talk with about how you're feeling?
她一直很支持我
She's been supportive about it.
她...
She's, um...
她...如果你不认识她 就很难描述她 她...
She...she's hard to describe if you don't know her. She's, um...
她真的很聪明
She's really smart.
她比我聪明多了
She's a lot smarter than me.
我们...我们对这个世界的看法很相似
We...we see the world in a similar way, and, er...
我们原本一直在同一个地方生活
We've lived our life in the same place,
所以 显然
so, obviously, it's, um...
离开她后很不一样
It's a bit different being away from her.
听起来很艰难
It sounds difficult.
我很少有说得来的人
I don't really click with a lot of people.
其实我一直因此很痛苦
I struggle with that, actually.
你觉得这是新的问题吗
Do you think that's a new problem?
还是说感觉很熟悉
Or is it familiar to you?
这很熟悉
It's, er, familiar.
我觉得
I'd say, erm...
在学校里 我经常能感觉到
..In school, I definitely felt that, uh...
隔绝的感觉之类的 但是
..Feeling of isolation or whatever. But, erm...
人们看上去都很喜欢我 所有的一切...
..People seemed to like me. Everything and, erm...
但在这里 我觉得...
Uh, here, I don't think that, uh...
人们没有那么喜欢我
..People like me that much.
比如罗伯 我朋友 他...
Uh, like Rob, my friend, who, erm...
我觉得我们不能算是
..I wouldn't say that we clicked on a very
非常好的朋友 但是
deep level or anything, but, uh...
我们也是朋友
..We were friends.
我们不算是有很多共同兴趣
I wouldn't say that we had a lot in common in terms of interests
之类的 而且...
or anything and, uh...
政♥治♥上来说也不算 我们也
..Definitely not politically, not that we ever,
从来没有说起过
uh, really examined that.
但是
But, erm...
那种感觉在学校里很重要
That stuff didn't really matter in school.
因为我们...
Because we were...
我们在同一个交际圈里 所以你知道的
..We were in the same group of friends, so, you know.
我能明白
I understand that.
他做了一些...
And, uh, he did some stuff that I, uh...
我不喜欢的事 就是女孩子的那些事
..I wouldn't have been a fan of, in terms of, like, with girls.
但是...
But, uh...
我们当时才18岁 我们...
We were 18, you know, we just, uh...
我们像傻子 然后...
..We acted like idiots. And, uh...
我觉得...我因此觉得
..I think...I felt a bit alienated
被孤立了
by that stuff.
然后...
And, uh...
我觉得
..I think...
我想我觉得如果我来到这里
..I think I thought, if I moved here...
会更加融入
..I'd fit in better.
我以为
I thought, erm...
我会遇到更志同道合的人 但那只是...
..I'd meet more like like-minded people, but that just hasn't...
我离开卡里克利亚是因为我以为能有不同的人生
I left Carricklea thinking I could have a different life.
但是我...
But I...
我讨厌这里
..I hate it here and...
我永远回不去了
..I can never go back.
因为那些友谊都不见了...
Because those friendships are gone and...
罗伯也走了 我再也见不到他了
..And Rob has gone and I can't see him again.
我永远无法找回那种生活了
I can't get that life back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不需要道歉
You don't need to apologise.
她听起来很不错
She sounds nice.
嗯
Yeah.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
嗯
Yeah.
好样的 奈尔
Well done, Niall.
你现在感觉怎么样
How do you feel now?
还好 就是...
Er, OK. Just, er...
很平静吧
..Flat, I guess.
怎么了
What?
你有没有感觉
Do you ever feel...
我也不知道
..I don't know...
愤怒
..angry?
关于什么
Er, about?
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表