剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
我准备了好几周 快进来
Been cooking for weeks. Get in here.
-你好 -你好 亲爱的
- Hi. - Hello, sweetheart.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for having me.
我该把这些放在哪里
Where shall I put these?
编辑 太棒了
Editor? Well, that's impressive.
不 我只是帮个忙
No, well, I'm just really doing it as a favour.
没错 编辑报纸都是帮个忙
Sure, people edit newspapers as a favour.
他做得很好
He's doing brilliantly.
那是文学杂♥志♥ 不能算是报纸
It's a literary magazine, it's absolutely not a newspaper.
我是政界的吗
Am I involved in politics?
金·卡戴珊
-是的 -什么
- Yes. - What?!
没有
No!
为什么这么好笑
Why is that funny?
多比
小精灵
我是多比吗
Am I Dobby?
我喜欢我吗
Do I like me?
不 应该不喜欢
No. I don't think so.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
太过了吗
Is it too much?
没有
No.
真的很好
It's so nice.
正常的圣诞节
Proper Christmas.
很孤独
It's lovely.
你得找点事做
Well, you have to do something.
你原先学校的朋友们都在做什么
What are all your school friends up to?
和以前每年一样 在布兰农酒吧
At Brennan's, like every year.
我只是不知道能不能想象在布兰农过新年
Just not sure I can see a New Year's in at Brennan's.
你好 丹尼丝 新年快乐
Hello, Denise, Happy New Year.
镇子上的人都是怎么看她的
What do people in town think of her?
我想
I suppose...
我想大家觉得她...有点怪
I suppose she'd be considered...a bit odd.
你的脸很红
Your cheeks are red.
外面很冷
It's cold.
你今晚来吗
Will you come tonight?
你该来的
You should.
我绝对不会违抗命令
Far be it from me to disobey an order.
-好吗 -你还好吗
- All right? - Hey, how are you doing?
多好啊 你还好吧
What's the craic? You all right?
-见到你真好 -见到你很开心
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
见到你们真好
Hey, so nice you see ya.
见到你真好
Nice to see you.
-你看上去真好 -你们也是
- You look amazing. - So do you guys.
你看起来好美
You look gorgeous.
你们还好吗
How are you getting on?
-新年好 你好吗 -你最近怎么样
- Happy New Year, how are you? - Good, how are ya getting on?
-很好 很好 -太好了
- Good, good. - Good, good, yeah.
-要喝点什么吗 -好 谢谢
- Get you a drink? - Yes, please.
-要喝点什么吗 -不 谢谢
- Would you like a drink? - No, no, thank you.
待会儿见 马上回来
See you in a second. Back in a second.
能给我两杯健力士吗
Can I get two pints of Guinness, please?
-玛丽安·谢里登 好久不见 -你好
- Marianne Sheridan, long time, no see. - Hello!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
没事
I am.
我从来没有过家的感觉
It never felt like home.
说实话 我觉得我不该在这里
Didn't feel right to be here, to be honest.
什么
What?
我一直在想着纽约
I've been thinking about New York.
你的邀请
The offer.
怎么了
What about it?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
我一直想象你去那里
I keep imagining you being there.
写作
Writing.
好吧
Right.
-你一直在想 -嗯
- You've been thinking about it. - Yeah.
有一点吧
A bit.
我显然经常会想
Like, obviously, I've thought about it a bit,
但那不代表...
but that doesn't mean...
感觉太难了
It just feels too hard.
最近的一切都好难 或者总要费尽力气
Everything recently has been hard or it's been an effort,
也许今年应该简单一点
and maybe this year just needs to be straightforward.
-我不知道 -有...
- I don't know. - There's...
有很多痛苦和艰难的事
There's been a lot of stuff that's been difficult and painful.
-这一切会很艰难 也会很棒 -可能而已
- And this would be difficult and amazing. - Potentially.
那是纽约
It's New York.
是写作
It's writing.
肯定会很棒的 康纳尔
It'd be fucking amazing, Connell.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Would you come with me?
我们可以一起在那里
We could be there together,
你可以学习 或工作
and you could study or work and...
为什么
Why?
我想留在这里
I want to stay here.
我想继续过我现在的生活
I want to live the life I'm living.
-这很重要 -嗯
- It's quite a thing. - Yeah.
-我现在已经越来越好了 -嗯
- And I'm getting better at it. - Yeah.
我会很想你的
I'd miss you too much.
我会很痛苦
I'd be sick.
一开始
At first.
但是会好起来的
But it would get better.
嗯
Yeah.
而且就一年 我就会回来了
Yeah, and it's only a year and then I'd be back.
别做这种保证
Don't promise that.
你不知道...
You don't know...
我们中一人会去哪里...
..where either of us will be...
或者会发生什么
..or what will happen.
要不是为了你 我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
嗯
No.
没错
That's true.
你肯定会在别的某个地方
You'd be somewhere else entirely.
你会是个完全不同的人
You'd be a different person.
我也是
And me, too.
但是我们为对方
But we have done so much good...
做了那么多事
..for one another.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我永远不会对别人产生这种感觉了
And I'm never going to feel the same way for anyone else.
我知道
I know.
我会去
I'll go.
我会留下
And I'll stay.
我们会没事的
And we'll be OK.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表