剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
这就是个简单的比赛
It's a simple game.
你有15个队员
You have 15 players.
把球传给他们中的一个
Give one of them the ball,
把球投入网中
get it into the net.
-非常简单吧 -可不是吗
- Very simple. - Isn't it?
怎么了
Oh, what?
棒极了
Brilliant.
怎么样 雷切尔
How's it going, Rachel?
在聊比赛战术呢
Talking tactics, there, for the game.
我们正在上大♥师♥课
We're getting a master class.
-你们可真是无聊至极 -是啊
- How incredibly boring of you. - Yeah.
-你去做头发了吗 -对啊
- Did you get your hair done? - I did, yeah.
-挺好看的 -谢谢
- It's very pretty. - Thanks.
-能让一让吗 我要用柜子 -好
- Can I use my locker, by any chance? - Yeah.
麻烦你过去点 康奈尔
Yeah, I sort of need you to move, Connell.
抱歉 请原谅
Oh, sorry. Excuse me.
"抱歉 请原谅"
"Uh, sorry. Ex-squeeze me."
行了 你能安静点吗
All right, relax, will ya?
但你们知道这很重要
But you know that's important.
因为这在近三年的考试里
Because it's turned up in the exam
出现了两次
twice out of the last three years.
玛丽安
Marianne?
怎么了
Yeah?
外面有什么很有趣的东西吗
Something outside caught your attention?
我想是的
I suppose so.
眼睛看前面 行吗
Eyes forward, okay?
我都不知道校规
I wasn't aware my eye line
还能管我的视线
fell under the jurisdiction of school rules.
开始了 天
Here we go. Jesus.
想让同学们觉得你很厉害吗
Trying to impress your classmates?
我看他们好像没觉得你厉害
They don't look too impressed to me.
我很确定我只是看了看窗外
I'm pretty sure I was just looking out the window.
别这样 谢里丹
Come on, Sheridan.
你要是盯着外面神游
If you're staring out the window daydreaming,
那你就没学习 对吧 玛丽安
then you're not learning, are you, Marianne?
别自欺欺人了
Don't delude yourself.
我跟你没什么好学的
I have nothing to learn from you.
行吧 这样的话 去校长办公室
Okay, in that case, principal's office.
嗯 我可能会去
Yeah. I might go there.
或者我会直接回家
Or I might just head home.
我♥干♥什么跟你没什么关系 是吧
It's not really your business what I do, is it?
没事的 老师 她对谁都像个神经病
Don't worry, sir. She's a psycho to everybody.
你要跟着她去吗 弗兰
Do you want to follow her, Folan?
进来吧 你妈妈在厨房♥
Come on in. Your mum's in the kitchen.
亲爱的
Hey, love.
玛丽安刚在跟我说你们的模考成绩出来了
Marianne was telling me you got your mock results back today.
只有英语成绩
Uh, just English.
各科是分开出的
They come back separately.
听说你考得非常好
I hear you did very well.
-是的 -这个嘛...
- He did. - Yeah, well...
玛丽安也考得很好
Marianne did pretty good, too.
能走了吗
Can we go?
我不知道我们要赶时间
Didn't realize we were in a rush.
我把这些放好 然后我们就走
Just put these away, and then we'll be off.
马上 好吗
Immediately, okay?
-你想来点吗 -不用 谢谢
- Do you want some? - N-no thanks.
-你今天出法语成绩吧 -昨天就拿到了
- Didn't you get French back today? - Yesterday.
我得了A1
Got an A1.
你德语多少分
What'd you get in German?
你是在自夸吗
Are you bragging?
得了A1
Got an A1.
你会拿到600分吧
Ah, you're gonna get 600, are ya?
你肯定能
You probably will.
你比我聪明 所以...
Yeah, well, you're smarter than me, so...
是比所有人都聪明
Smarter than everyone.
但你英语在班上不是第一
Ah, well, you're not top of the class in English.
也许你该说点更绝的 康奈尔
Maybe you should give me grinds, Connell.
-可以走了吗 -嗯
- Good to go? - Yeah.
谢谢你做的一切 洛琳
Thanks for everything, Lorraine.
转告你妈我明天会打扫楼上
Tell your mum I'll clean upstairs tomorrow.
普通人
第一季 第一集
你是打劫了那地方吗
Did you rob the place?
什么
What?
你迅速逃走了
The quick getaway.
-你可以好好说声再见的 -我说了
- You could have said goodbye. - I did.
她这段时间不容易 康奈尔
She doesn't exactly have an easy time of it, Connell.
你尽量对她友好一点
You could try being a bit nicer to her.
我对她很友好啊
I am nice to her.
她其实是个很敏感的人
She's actually a very sensitive person.
听着 我们能聊点别的吗
Oh, look. Can we talk about something else, please?
你的书好看吗 玛丽安
You enjoying your book there, Marianne?
我说 你喜欢那本书吗
I said, are you enjoying your book?
你现在不被窗户分散注意力了 是吧
You're not getting distracted by the fuckin' window, are you?
这太悲剧了
That is absolutely tragic.
就这样 康奈尔 就这样
That's it, that's it, Connell. That's it.
集中精神 这边
Right. Let's focus it. Yeah. Here.
好样的 继续 伙计们 加速
Beautiful. Keep it going, boys. Fast, fast, fast.
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 玛丽安
Sorry. Am I disturbing you, Marianne?
没
No.
如果我知道我想学什么 我绝对会告诉你
If I knew what I wanted to study, I'd obviously tell you.
你一定有些想法
Well, you must have some idea.
没有
No.
我只知道我想学什么
I know what I don't want to study, but that's about it.
天啊 有多少
Jesus, how long is that list?
非常多
Fairly long.
这样决定挺好的 康奈尔
That's a great way to decide, Connell.
排除海洋生物学和天体物理学
Rule out marine biology and astrophysics,
接着排除剩下的 直到剩下一个
and all the rest till you're left with one.
我可以去做海洋生物学家
I could be a marine biologist.
对 听上去真是你的兴趣所在呢
Yeah, that sounds like your area of interest, all right.
你没多少时间了
You've not got long.
马上要交表格了
Forms are due soon.
我知道
Yeah. I'm aware.
火刚灭吗
Is this just out?
大概五分钟前
About five minutes ago.
做了点沙拉
Made some salad.
你就不能拉上窗帘吗 玛丽安
Could you not have drawn the curtains, Marianne?
天才刚开始黑
It's literally only just getting dark.
你把暖气开到最大 却大开着窗帘
You've got the heating on full and the curtains wide open.
你今天过的好吗
Did you have a good day?
取决于你怎么定义好
Depends on what you mean by good.
摆脱了一位客户 另一位又来了
You can get rid of one client and another one arrives.
这不就意味着好生意吗
Isn't that good business?
算是
Yes.
你哥哥去哪儿了
Where's your brother?
别耸肩 玛丽安
Don't shrug, Marianne.
我不知道 我没见过他
I don't know. I haven't seen him.
-学校怎么样 -还行
- And how was school? - Okay.
收到了一些成绩
Got some results back.
-模拟考的 -然后呢
- Mocks. - And?
挺好的
Good.
那就好
Good.
有东西吃吗
Is there any food?
你妹妹加热了千层面
Your sister's reheated a lasagna.
真不错 玛丽安
Oh, good effort, Marianne.
-你今天过得如何 -还不错
- How was your day? - All right.
不太忙
Not too busy.
今晚你要出去吗
You out this evening?
没错
Yeah.
因为我有社交
'Cause I got this thing called a social life.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表