剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
All right, what's so funny?
你以为我不知道吗
Did you think I didn't know?
早就知道有人下午会过来
Well, I knew someone was coming over here in the afternoons
而且 我在她家工作
and I do work in her house.
好吧 你不会告诉别人的 对吧
Yeah, well, you're hardly going to tell anybody, are you?
我为什么不能告诉别人
Why shouldn't I tell anyone?
因为那样会给我和玛丽安
Because that would cause a fair bit of annoyance for me
带来许多烦恼
and, erm, for Marianne.
-玛丽安有男友之类的吗 -没有
- Does Marianne have a boyfriend or something? - No.
天啊 我不想知道
Jesus, I don't want to know.
我不会去八卦你的性生活 康奈尔
I won't be gossiping about your sex life, Connell.
你不必担心
You've no worries there.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
你一整个周末都不理我
Have you been ignoring me all fucking weekend?
-你那天晚上送她回家了吗 -是啊
- Did you get the ride the other night or what? - Right.
我听说你们一起离开了 看上去非常亲密
I heard you looked very cosy heading off together.
整个学校都在讨论这件事
The whole school is talking about it.
说吧 发生了什么吗 说实话
Come on, did anything happen? Be honest.
别太过分了
Don't be thick.
就算你做了 我也不会嘲笑你
I wouldn't hold it against you if you did.
她也不丑
She's not a bad looking girl
只要她好好打扮一番
when she makes a massive fucking effort.
是啊 她只是精神错乱
Yeah, she's just mentally deranged.
你们太恶毒了
You're all being so nasty.
她对你们做过什么吗
What has she ever done to you?
我想真正的问题是 她对沃顿做了什么
I think actually the real question is what she's done to Waldron.
躲在他的储物柜后 拜托 快说吧
Hiding in his locker there. Come on, spit it out.
-你上了她 -没有
- You shifted her! - No.
我很同情她
Well, I feel sorry for her.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Oh, me, too.
我觉得你应该补偿她 康奈尔
I think you should make it up to her, Connell.
让她开心一下
Cheer her up.
你该邀请她去舞会的
I think you should ask her to the dance.
好主意
Good idea.
走吧 快去 去邀请她
Go on, off you go. Get to work.
-你好 -还好吗 伙计
- Hiya. - All right, lads?
他回来了
He's back.
肯定有补偿她
Reparations must be made.
他正走过来
He's coming over.
-真行 -我能跟你聊聊吗
- Great. - Can I have a word?
听着 我
Look, I'm, erm...
为那晚感到抱歉
..Sorry about the other night.
-你在说你让我闭嘴的那晚吗 -是
- You telling me to fuck off, you mean? - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
玛丽安肯定很开心吧
I'm sure Marianne was delighted.
她明显就是喜欢你
She's obviously in love with you.
我不知道 那不关我事
I don't know about that. It's nothing to do with me.
-你意思是你们之间没发生什么 -对
- So you're saying there's nothing going on there? - Yeah.
看起来可不像
Didn't look that way.
你那晚的所作所为就是个混♥蛋♥
You acted like a complete weirdo.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
听我说
Listen...
我能问你点事吗
..Can I ask you something?
你说
Yeah.
所以 我
So, I, erm...
今天我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
..I asked Rachel to the Debs today.
这不是什么重要的事
It's not a big deal or anything.
我想你应该知道 所以
I just thought you should know, so
我只想让你知道我和她之间没什么
..I just wanted to let you know it's not romantic or anything,
我们只是朋友
we're just friends.
跟我们这样只是朋友吗
Like we're just friends?
不 那不一样
No, that's...that's different.
-你在跟她睡吗 -没有
- Are you sleeping with her? - No.
-肯定没有 我哪来的时间 -你想吗
- Sure, when would I have the time? - Would you like to?
一点也不想
Not hugely gone on the idea myself.
我不觉得自己是那么贪得无厌的人
I don't think I'm really that insatiable.
我已经有你了
I do already have you.
-那是个玩笑 玛丽安 -是啊
- That was a joke, Marianne. - Yeah.
我没听出来
I didn't get it.
你在生我的气
You're pissed off with me.
我不在乎
I don't really care.
我只是觉得
I just think if you still
如果你还喜欢她 你应该跟我说
have a thing for her, you should tell me.
如果是 我会跟你说 但我没有
And if I did, I would, but I don't.
现在你觉得这是个问题
Now, you're saying that's what the issue is,
但我并不这么觉得
but I don't really think that's what's going on here.
那是什么
What is it, then?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
你该走了
You should go!
好吧
Yeah.
我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
I asked Rachel to the Debs.
什么
What?
我邀请了雷切尔·莫兰和我去舞会
I asked Rachel Moran to go to the Debs with me.
-靠边停 -什么
- Pull in. - What?
靠边停下来
Pull in here.
怎么了
What's going on?
那玛丽安和谁一起去舞会
Who's Marianne going to the Debs with?
我不知道
I don't know.
有可能没人邀请她 她就不去了
So maybe no-one will ask her and she just won't go.
对 可能吧 我不知道
Yeah, maybe. I don't know.
你不觉得
And you don't think maybe
你应该邀请她去吗
you should have asked her?
毕竟你每天放学后都睡人家
Seeing as how you fuck her every day after school.
你太粗俗了
Vile language to be using.
那你来好好解释 康奈尔
Well, feel free to explain in your own words, Connell.
那你来说说是怎么一回事
What exactly is the arrangement?
玛丽安来我们家 然后跟你睡
Marianne comes over to our house, you have sex with her,
她还不能告诉别人 对吧
and then she's not allowed to tell anyone, is that it?
什么叫她不能
What does that mean? Allowed?
你在学校有跟她说话吗
Do you talk to her in school?
在你朋友面前 你有对她好吗
In front of your friends, are you nice to her?
你会跟她说话吗
Do you talk to her?
甚至你有跟她打招呼吗
Would you say hello to her, even?
我都不知道
I doubt she cares
-她在不在意我有没有跟她打招呼 -你上她
- if I say hello to her or not. - You're fucking her!
妈 你能别再说了吗
Mam, can you stop saying that?
你跟她上♥床♥
You're fucking her
而你在外连招呼都不跟她打
and you wouldn't even say hello to her in public.
不是这样的 你曲解了
It's not like that. You're twisting it now.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
如果别人知道你喜欢她 他们会怎么想吗
What people will think of you if they find out you liked her?
我告诉你我是怎么想的
Can I tell you what I think of you?
我觉得你很丢人 我为你感到羞愧
I think you're a disgrace and I'm ashamed of you.
-妈 你去哪 -我自己坐公交回家
- Mam, where are you going? - I'll get the bus home.
你在说什么 你能不能正常点
What are you talking about? Will you act normal, will you?
我待在这辆车里只会说让自己后悔的话
If I stay in the car, I'll only say things I'll regret.
妈
Ma...
老天爷
Fuck's sake.
-利亚姆·奎因 -到
- Liam Quinn. - Here.
-汉娜·奎格利 -到
- Hannah Quigley. - Here.
玛丽安·谢里登
Marianne Sheridan.
玛丽安·谢里登
Marianne Sheridan?
-奥拉·蒂尔尼 -到
- Orla Tierney. - Here.
-康奈尔·沃顿 -到
Connell Waldron. Here.
康奈尔
告诉我你还好吗
你好 小可爱
Hello, pet.
我听说你没去学校 一切都还好吗
I hear you've not been at school. Everything OK?
我没事
I'm fine.
只是不想去学校
Just not going back to school.
我觉得我在家学习效率更高
I feel like I get a lot more done if I stay home and study.
你自己喜欢就好
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表