剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
你不应该做不想做的事
You shouldn't do what you don't want to do.
不 我不是这意思
No, I didn't mean that.
更像是...
It's more that...
让你愿意那样做...
..had you wanted to...
我会很享受的 如果你想
..I'd've enjoyed you wanting to.
-我喜欢为你做事 -不
- I like doing things for you. - No...
你不能做你不想做的事情
You can't do things that you don't want or, uh...
或者不喜欢你的事情 就为了取悦我
..Or things you don't enjoy, just to make me happy.
但我喜欢取悦你
But I like making you happy.
我...
I...
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-康奈尔 怎么了 -没什么 我只是觉得...
- Connell, what's wrong? - It's nothing I just felt a bit...
有点奇怪 我说不好
A bit weird. I don't know, um...
如果我做了什么事让你不开心
If I've done something to upset you,
-我很抱歉 -不不 我...
- I'm really sorry. - No. No, I, uh...
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry, I don't know what that was.
只是觉得有点...
It just felt a bit, er...
我没事
Er, I'm fine.
-你确定 -对 抱歉
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah. Sorry.
玛丽安
Marianne?
听着
Look, uh...
昨晚我...
Last night I just...
就是感觉...
..just felt, uh...
你知道我很爱你吧
You know I really love you, don't you?
一度以为我开始对你有感觉了
Think I was starting to have feelings for you there at one point.
我说不好
I don't know.
得努力压抑那些情感 玛丽安
Just have to repress all that stuff, Marianne.
反正我是那么做的
That's what I do, anyway.
什么
What?
你有没有过...
W-would you ever like, um...
或者想要...
Or would you want to...
想要什么
Want to what?
比如
Like, uh...
给我发张照片
..Send me a photo.
-照片 -对
- A photo? - Yeah.
风景的照片吗 还是...
Like a photo of the view, or..?
不 不是风景照
Uh, no. Not a photo of the view. I mean, um...
你的照片
A photo of you...
最好不♥穿♥衣服的
..Unclothed, preferably.
好
Sure.
如果你想的话
Only if you wanted to.
好了 我会删的
All right. Like, I'd delete it.
为什么要删
Why are you deleting it?
我假设的这张照片怎么了
What's wrong with my hypothetical picture?
不 不是因为这个
No. It's not that.
更多是为了你 为了你的隐私
It's more so for you, for your privacy
或者让你放心
or for your reassurance.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
我能要一张你的吗
Can I have one of you?
-我的 -最好是你的鸡♥巴♥
- Of me? - Your dick, preferably.
你不会真想要我鸡♥巴♥的照片吧
You wouldn't actually want a picture of my dick, would you?
这样才公平
Only fair.
你可能不应该发
You probably shouldn't.
我永远不会删的
I'd never delete it.
我会每天看着它 直到陪我一起下葬
I'd look at it every single day and I'd take it to my grave.
康奈尔 你都湿透了
Oh, Connell, you're all wet.
康奈尔
Connell?
来办公室一趟
Step into the office for a sec.
好 没问题
Yeah. No bother.
确实 时机糟透了
Yeah. I mean, it's shit timing.
对每个人都是 但...
It is, for absolutely everybody, but it just...
但是说出来对大家都好
Look, it sort of made sense to bring things forward, you know?
-对 -是啊
- Right. - Yeah.
听着 我们想在八月前完成翻修
Like, see, we want to get the refurb done by August
所以我们能搞个盛大的...
so we can have this big...
夏季开业 抓住假期消费群体
..Summer opening, you know, catch the holiday crowd.
对
Right.
这意味着我们六月和七月确实要闭店
Which does mean we are closing for June and July.
但我们会把你的班一直排到五月
But we'll hold all of your shifts right through May.
-八月也会请你回来上班 -好的
- And we want you back in August as well. - Oh, OK. Yeah. OK.
现在我他妈要做什么
Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
在考试季中途找工作吗
Go looking for a job in the middle of exams?
我可以帮你分租这个房♥子 如果你愿意
I can sublet this place for you, if you like.
给你把房♥子留到九月
Still be here for you in September.
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
别担心
I mean, don't worry about it.
那就这样了
So that's it, then?
去斯莱戈待一个夏天
Off to Sligo for the summer?
不
No!
在找到工作前 先跟玛丽安待几周
Just stay with Marianne for a few weeks until you find a job.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be fucking serious.
-怎么了 -你现在不也跟她
- What? - I mean, you stay with her, what,
一周待四五晚
four nights a week, five?
不 这不一样 我不跟她一起生活
No, that's different. I don't live with her.
你觉得如果你把牙刷放进她的卫生间
You think if you move your toothbrush into her bathroom,
她就会赖上你
she's going to get too attached?
滚蛋 我才没那么想
Fuck off. I don't think that at all.
我就是不想开口问她
I just wouldn't want to ask her.
天啊 兄弟
Fuck's sake, man.
我放弃 随你便吧
I give up. Do what you want.
-我可琢磨不明白 -抱歉
- I can't get my head around it. - Sorry.
我们听说你在大学表现很好 玛丽安
We've heard you're doing so well in college, Marianne.
五月才开始考试呢
Well, exams don't start til May, so...
-上帝保佑吧 -但你的论文都完成得很好
- Fingers crossed. - But your essays have all gone well.
你妈妈说了
Your mother was saying.
目前为止 是的
So far, yeah.
优秀的女人
Good woman.
你在公♥寓♥住得还舒服吗
Are you enjoying the flat?
当然 你们当时读圣三一的时候就住那
Of course you girls lived there when you were at Trinity.
丹尼丝住那 我以前经常去看她
Denise did. I used to visit.
天啊 我们当时在那可开心了
Oh, God, we had such fun in that place.
百无禁忌 不是吗
Got up to all sorts, didn't we?
我从没喜欢过都柏林 人太多了
I never liked Dublin. Too many people.
我觉得都柏林是很棒的城市
I think Dublin is a lovely city.
你父母还是在那遇见的
And where your parents met.
公♥寓♥很不错
It's a nice flat.
你打算有时间去看看吗 艾伦
Have you been up to visit, Alan?
不
No.
你把他奴役得太紧了
You're working him too hard.
你有那个能力
He's well able for it.
你们应该放他一天假让他去看妹妹
You could give him a day off to visit his sister.
凯特琳直到我大二时才去看我
Caitlin didn't visit me till I was in my second year.
是吗
Did I not?
我必须说 艾伦做得相当好
I have to say, Alan is doing very well.
给他安排了几个下属 让他一步一步来
You got a couple of men under him, climbing that ladder.
真棒啊 艾伦
Oh, that's great, Alan.
我来给谁添点酒
Can I give anyone a top up?
谢谢
Thanks.
你父亲会为你们感到骄傲的
Your father would be so proud of you.
为你们俩 他会的
Both of you. He really would.
确实
Indeed.
最近生意怎么样 丹尼丝
And how is business, Denise?
不错 挺好的
Fine. Very good.
挺厉害啊 是不是
That was nice, wasn't it?
很愉快 我觉得
Pleasant, I thought.
你回到家 用你在大城市获得成功的故事
Very good of you to come home and regale us all with stories
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表