剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here, come here, come here.
没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK.
没事 你没事
It's all right, you're all right.
你真♥他♥妈♥疯了
You are fucking mental.
你需要帮助 因为你神经不正常
You need help, cos you are fucking deranged.
你要去哪 搞什么
Where are you going? What the fuck?!
你有烟吗
Have you got a cigarette?
我今晚能睡你房♥间吗
Can I stay in your room tonight?
当然
Of course.
我睡地上
I'll sleep on the floor.
床很大 没关系
The bed's huge. It's fine.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
怎么说
In what way?
我不知道为什么我不能让别人爱上我
I don't know why I can't make people love me.
我觉得我出生的时候出了问题
I think there was something wrong with me when I was born.
许多人爱你 玛丽安 明白吗
Lots of people love you, Marianne, OK?
你的家人和朋友爱你
Your family and friends love you.
你不了解我家人
You don't know my family.
我知道你会和他们争吵 但...
I know that you fight with them, but...
上次我在家时
Last time I was home...
我哥哥说他希望我死了
..My brother said he wished I was dead.
他为什么那样说
What did he say that for?
不知道
Don't know.
他说...
He said...
没人会想我
..No-one would miss me...
因为我彻底没人爱
..Because I'm entirely unloved.
他这样和你说话
Would you not tell your mother
你不会告诉你妈妈吗
if he was talking to you like that?
她当时在场
She was there.
她好像就起身走了
I think she just got up and left.
因为什么事 什么激起了争吵
What provoked it, like? How did the argument start?
你觉得我做了什么活该的事
You think I did something to deserve it.
不 我显然不是这个意思
No, I'm obviously not saying that.
有时我觉得我一定是活该
Sometimes I think I must deserve it.
不然 我不知道为什么会这样
Or else I don't know why it would happen.
你以前为什么没跟我说过这些事
Why'd you never say any of this to me before?
我们在一起那么久
The whole time we were together,
你为什么从来不告诉我
why did you never tell me any of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能我不想让你觉得
I suppose I didn't want you to think...
我人格受损之类的
..I was damaged or something.
我可能害怕 那样你就会不要我了
I was probably afraid you wouldn't want me any more.
你确实认为我是残缺的
You do think I'm damaged.
天啊 过来
Jesus Christ, come here.
不 不
No... No.
不
No.
我们不该这样做
We shouldn't.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表