剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
我没太好地消化这个转变
think I'm processing the change all that well.
这个
Well...
你只需要自己想清楚
..You just need to get it straight in your mind
在这世界上 什么才是值得争取的
what you think is fair and good in the world.
如果你觉得人们应该上大学
And if you think that people should be able to go to college
拿文学专业学位
and get English degrees...
去欧洲 欣赏艺术
..And go to Europe and look at art,
那你就不用对自己感到愧疚
then you shouldn't feel guilty for yourself,
-因为你有这个权利 -你说这话倒是轻巧
- because you have every right to. - That's easy for you to say.
你对任何事都没有愧疚
You don't feel guilty about anything.
你是这样看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
我喜欢你发的那些电邮
I loved the e-mails you sent.
写得很好
They were so good.
你文字写得很优美
You write really beautifully.
很高兴听你这么说 玛丽安
It's really nice to hear you say that, Marianne.
故事写得怎么样了 我很期待拜读
How are the stories going? I'd love to read them.
没电邮那么好
They're not as good as the e-mails.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你介意开下酒吗 我的手湿了 -不介意
- Do you mind opening this? My hands are wet. - Not at all!
生活 你尽情享受 然后一饮而尽
Life - you live it up and you drink it down.
说得好
Nice shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
-没有香槟杯吗 -这些就是香槟杯
- No champagne glasses? - These are champagne glasses.
不 我说的是高的那种
No, I mean the tall ones.
你是说笛形杯 这些是浅碟杯
You mean flutes. These are coupes.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我只是说这些不是用来喝香槟的
I'm just saying these aren't for champagne.
你可真是市侩
You're such a philistine.
我们要拿船形肉卤盘喝香槟
We're going to drink champagne
而我倒成了市侩了
out of gravy boats and I'm a philistine!
不 这些只是古旧的样式 杰米
No, they're just an older style, Jamie.
这些是我爸的 水槽上面的壁橱里
They were my dad's. There are flutes in the press
有笛形杯 想要的话自己拿
over the sink if you'd prefer. Help yourself.
我没意识到
Well, I didn't realise
这件事对你来说有那么大的情感价值
that it was such an emotional issue for you.
我很抱歉
I am terribly sorry.
这真的很好吃
This is really delicious.
我把意面火候弄小了 吃着很筋道
I underdid the pasta. It's very al dente.
-太筋道了吗 -我觉得很好
- Too al dente, no? - I think it's nice.
火候正好 谢谢
It's great. Thanks.
而且房♥子太漂亮了
And it's such a lovely house.
你小时候会来这里吗
Did you come here when you were little?
你的欧洲之旅最喜欢的地点是哪里
So, where was your favourite place on your European tour?
太难选了 我喜欢柏林 阿姆斯特丹
Impossible to choose. I loved, erm, Berlin, Amsterdam...
你为什么想把暑假都花在
Why would you want to spend your summer
火车和旅舍里
on trains and in hostels?
我不知道 去结交新的人 感受文化
I don't know, to meet new people, bit of culture,
省点钱 去看看世界 杰米
save some money and see the world, Jamie.
当然
Sure...sure.
站在
Standing in front of
维米尔的《画室》前面真的很震撼
Vermeer's The Art of Painting was pretty good.
谢了
Thanks.
他足足盯了一整天 我没夸张
He stared at it for a whole day. I'm not exaggerating.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
听起来很刺♥激♥
Sounds thrilling, man.
我从中收获很多 所以
Well, I got a lot out of it, so...
你真有很多收获吗 因为欧洲通票出游
Did you, though? Cos that's the thing with inter-railing,
其实就是走马观花
it's essentially a tick box tour,
你体验不到这个地方呈现给你的乐趣
where you don't get to experience what a place has to offer,
因为你满脑子都想着旅行指南上的东西
cos your head's just stuck in a fucking guide book.
可不像某些人整个夏天都在女朋友的
Unlike pissing around in your girlfriend's Italian villa
意大利别♥墅♥里游手好闲
for the entire summer.
真是多亏了有奖学金 对吧
Well, thank fuck for scholarships, eh?
是啊 我很庆幸
Sure. I'd cheers to that.
-你什么意思 -康奈尔知道我什么意思
- What do you mean? - Connell knows what I mean.
还有玛丽安 祝贺你们两个
And Marianne. Cheers to you both.
玛丽安肯定没有在修车厂工作过
Marianne hardly would have been working in a garage
也没跟她母亲住在一起 对吧
and living with her mum, would she?
你要我帮你重拿个杯子吗
Do you want me to get fresh glasses?
这可是康奈尔人生的转折点呢
This is life-changing stuff for Connell here.
不用 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我们可以换新杯子的 对吧
We can get fresh glasses, can't we?
你想换就换
Go for it.
我去吧
I'll go.
既然你来了 我们可以去威尼斯
We should go to Venice while you're here.
坐火车只需要几个小时
It's only a couple of hours on the train.
-那就太好了 我还没去过 -震惊
- Ah, that'll be perfect. I've never been. - Shocker.
你会喜欢古根海姆博物馆的
You'd like the Guggenheim.
那儿有杜尚的绘画
There's a painting there by Duchamp.
-《火车上悲伤的男人》 -我知道是老调重弹
- A Sad Young Man On A Train. - I know it's a cliche, but...
你可以站在它面前看上一整天
You could stand in front of it for a whole day.
你觉得我会喜欢 或者我的品位是这样吗
Is that how you think about me or just my taste?
那幅画真的很棒
It's just a really good painting.
是幅裸体画
It's a nude.
为什么我为什么要这么麻烦去威尼斯
Why are we bothering with Venice?
是啊 不是所有人都说
Yeah, sure, that's what everyone says,
"去他妈的威尼斯"吗
right? "Get to fuck, Venice."
就算没有意大利人 威尼斯也拥挤不堪
Well, it'll be heaving, and not even with Italians.
只有到处拍照的亚洲人
Just Asians taking photos of everything.
我们可是得坐两小时火车
We're literally going to sit on a train for two hours
再穿过上百万个相机才能看到艺术作品
to get art through a million people's camera phones.
是啊 但愿你碰不到亚洲人 杰米
Yeah, God forbid you might actually encounter an Asian person, Jamie.
-你说什么 -我去拿甜点
- Excuse me? - I'm just going to go get dessert.
多谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你不准备说点什么吗 -说什么
- Are you going to say anything? - About what?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?!
刚才发生什么了
What is even happening?
我是你最好的朋友 你什么都可以跟我讲
I'm your best friend. You can talk to me about anything.
真没什么好说的
There's nothing to talk about, is there?
外面真是太可怕了
It's fucking horrible out there, isn't it?
所有人都是
For everyone?
对
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
-没关系 他只是喝多了 -不止是他 玛丽安
- It's fine. He's just pissed. - It's not just him, Marianne.
你把康奈尔带到这来还能指望怎么样
What did you expect? You brought Connell here.
对
Right.
杰米是个混♥蛋♥ 但他确实是喜欢你
Jamie's an asshole, but he fucking adores you.
好吧
Ok.
你能把碗端出来吗
Can you bring the bowls?
你可对我们太好了 玛丽安
You've properly spoilt us, Marianne.
奶油在哪
Where's the cream?
在屋里
It's inside.
你为什么不拿出来
Why wouldn't you bring it out?
去他妈的
Fuck sake.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样 草莓
How are they? The strawberries.
很棒 佩吉 真的很棒
Erm, yeah, they're great, Peggy. Really lovely.
不是本地的 西班牙的
They're not local, they're Spanish.
好吧 还是很好吃
OK. They're still, er, really delicious.
-看上去像是什么样 -你喝醉了 杰米
- What the fuck does it look like?! - You're drunk, Jamie.
一切还好吧
All right?
-把它放下 -不好意思 什么
- Put that down. - Sorry, what?
把酒杯放下 拜托
Put that glass down, please.
你想让我放下 行啊
You want me to put it down? OK.
-杰米 -没问题
- Jamie... - Yeah, OK.
我这就放下
I'll put it down.
看好了
Watch.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表