剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
我不知道为什么又拿起了它
I don't know why I picked it up.
-好看吗 -嗯 我很喜欢
- Any good? - Yeah. I liked it.
你也会喜欢的
You-- You'd like it, actually.
它讲了很多关于女权主义之类的
It's got a lot about feminism, and all that.
你的朋友们知道你这么喜欢看书吗
Do your friends know you read so much?
他们对这种事不会感兴趣的
Yeah, they wouldn't really be interested in all that stuff.
你是说他们对身边的世界不感兴趣吗
You mean they're not interested in the world around them?
他们感兴趣的点跟我们不一样 但...
Eh, not in the same way that we would be, but
我猜他们有自己感兴趣的事
they have their own interests, I suppose.
比方说
Right. Like, uh,
吹嘘和谁发生了性关系
bragging about who they're having sex with.
是啊 有时候会这样
Yeah. They can do a bit of that.
我 我不是在为这个辩护
I'm-- I'm not defending it.
你不烦吗
Doesn't it bother you?
一般不会
Most of it wouldn't.
但有时做得过分了
And then they do some stuff that's a bit over the line,
当然就会 但...
and that would bother me, obviously, but...
毕竟他们是我的朋友 对你不一样
they're my friends at the end of the day. It's different for you.
为什么不一样
Why is it different?
你知道...
You know, um...
那天你说 你喜欢我
You were saying the other day that you like me.
你 你站在复印机旁边说的
B-by the photocopier, you said it.
是啊
Yeah.
你说的"喜欢"是指...
Did you mean "like" as...
朋友之间的喜欢 还是什么
a friend, or what?
不是的
No.
不止是朋友
Not just as a friend. Yeah.
我猜也是 只是... 不太确定
I thought that might be implied. I just... wasn't sure.
我...
See, I'm...
有点分不清自己的感觉
just a little confused about what I feel, I think.
如果我们之间发生点什么 在学校会挺尴尬的
it'd be awkward in school if something happened with us.
别人不用知道
No one would have to know.
那就好
That was nice.
你 你笑什么
What, what are you laughing for?
没什么
Nothing.
你好像以前没被亲过一样
Well, you're acting like you've never been kissed before.
就是没有
I haven't.
康奈尔
Connell.
别跟学校的人说 好吗
Don't tell anybody in school about this, all right?
我在学校又不跟人说话
Like I talk to anyone at school.
我待会再进去 一会见
Yeah, I'll pop in for a bit. See ya in there.
对 有点事 一会见
Yeah, busy. Yeah. See you inside, all right?
你好
All right?
-开心吗 老大 -都挺好吧
- How's things, boss? - Keeping well, yeah?
好 谢了
All right. Thanks.
来 玩得不错
Come here to me. Fair play to ya.
-贵客来了 -别这样
- Man of the hour! - Ah, no, not really.
-我以为你改变主意了 -没有
- Thought you'd change your mind. - No.
-来了就好 -好
- Well, I'm glad you're here. - Yeah.
来一杯
Shots.
-赶紧喝吧 干杯 -好
- Go on, get that into ya. Cheers. - All right.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
-感觉如何 沃顿 -挺好的
- How's the craic, Waldron? - All right.
你周五状态还挺好
You were on form on Friday.
你当时有感觉 对不对
So you were feelin' it, were you?
他当时差不多跟雷切尔一样醉
He was almost as drunk as Rachel.
滚 罗伯 你直接睡死在篱笆旁边
Fuck off, Rob. You passed out in a hedge.
确实 那晚非常开心
That, I did. It was a good night.
-从我记得的部分来看 -确实挺开心的
- From what I can remember. - It was a good night.
拜
All right.
-沃顿 -怎么
- Waldron? - Yeah.
你有法语作业吗
Have you got that French homework, there?
-嗯 我有 -能在放假前给我抄吗
- Yeah, I do. Yeah. - Can I get it off you before break?
现在就给你 就在手边
Give it to you now. I have it handy.
你真是救命恩人
You're a lifesaver, man.
-记得还给我 -好
- Throw it back to me, yeah? - Yeah.
-你妈不在 -嗯
- Your mum's not here. - Yeah, um...
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
谢了
Thanks.
你不忙吧
You're not busy or anything, no?
不 我只是
No, I'm just...
你要再亲我吗
Are you going to start kissing me again?
我们能脱衣服吗
Can we take our clothes off?
不要
No.
别在这 这里
Not here. It's...
周六家里没人
Got a free house on Saturday.
如果你想的话你可以过来
You could come over then, if you wanted to.
会有其他人在吗
Will anyone else be there?
没有
No.
你确定我们不脱衣服吗
Are you sure we can't take our clothes off?
不 我确定
Oh, no. Yeah.
我说过要带洛琳去商店 而这...
I said I'd take Lorraine to the shops, and this is, uh...
但你想那么做 有那么一会
You were tempted, though, for a second.
也没有
Not really.
你受到了诱惑
You were tempted.
我诱惑了你
I tempted you.
那你周六会来吧
So you'll come on Saturday?
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表