剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
Would you like a drink?
加雷斯给我的这个
Gareth gave me this, so...
我们可以喝点更好的
We can do better than that.
不错
Nice.
你怎么认识加雷斯的
So, how do you know Gareth?
一起上课
Oh, classes together.
你们两个在约会吗
You two are going out?
-每个人似乎都认识他 -对
- Everyone seems to know him. - Yeah.
他就是那种校园红人
He's one of these campus celebrities.
那他可乐意了
He'd love that.
我觉得他在好几个校园委员会都很活跃
I believe he's very active on multiple college committees.
我想你了
I've missed you.
-是吗 -我也想你
- Yeah? - Yeah, you too.
我之前有点担心
I was, uh... I was a bit worried
你当时离开学校...
when you left school and that. Uh...
我一直很难过
I was pretty down about it.
我们上学的时候本来就没怎么在一起
Well, never hung out much during school hours.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
雷切尔呢
What about Rachel?
你们还在一起吗
You still together?
你怎么听说这件事的
How did you hear about that?
-听你哥说的吗 -在脸书看到照片了
- Through your brother? - Saw photos on Facebook.
不
No, erm...
其实我们分手了
..we broke up, actually.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得我们不怎么合拍
I don't think we were that compatible, really.
怎么了
What?
我只是觉得我当时该告诉你的
No, I just... I reckon I could have told you that.
也许是应该 说不定能帮上忙
Well, maybe you should have. Would have helped, actually.
你当时不怎么回我信息 所以...
You weren't really replying to my texts at the time, so...
康奈尔觉得被遗弃了
Felt somewhat abandoned, Connell.
我是觉得自己有点被遗弃了
Yeah, I felt a bit abandoned myself, didn't I?
你消失了
You disappeared.
雷切尔的事
The Rachel thing, uh...
本来就不是认真的
..wasn't serious or anything.
-这不是我离开学校的原因 -是
- That's not really why I left school. - Right.
更像是最后一根稻草
More of a last straw sort of thing.
嗯
Yeah.
我当时就想是不是这么一回事
I wondered if that was what it was.
-真的 -对
- Really? - Mm, yeah.
也许你会心灵感应
Maybe you're telepathic.
我以前确实总以为
You know, I did used to think
我有时能读懂你的心思
that I could read your mind at times.
在床上吗
In bed, you mean?
对
Yeah.
还有之后 但是...
And afterwards, but...
我说不好 也许这很正常
I don't know, maybe that's normal.
这不正常
It's not.
你看上去不错
You look really well.
我知道 典型的我
I know. It's classic me.
上了大学 颜值上升
Came to college and got pretty.
不 你一直很好看 非常好看
No, you were always pretty, very pretty.
你...
You know, um, you're...
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
这话倒是有一阵子没听说了
Well, haven't heard that one in a while.
加雷斯没说过你很漂亮吗
Does Gareth not tell you you're beautiful, no?
他可能忙着
He's, uh... He's probably very busy
演业余戏剧之类的
doing amateur drama or something.
辩论 你这样太冷血了
Debating, and you're being cruel.
嗯 我发现了
Yeah, I clocked that.
我以为我跟雷切尔·摩尔约会就够糟了
I thought I was bad going out with Rachel Moore,
没想到你男友是否认大屠♥杀♥的人
and your boyfriend's a Holocaust denier.
他只是崇尚言论自♥由♥
He's just into free speech.
-好吧 所以我们都没保持思想纯洁性 -对
- OK, so we both failed on ideological purity. - Yeah.
你现在在跟哪个麻烦鬼约会吗
Are you dating anyone problematic at the moment?
没有
No.
连不错的都没有
Not even anyone good.
发现在这儿社交很难吗
Finding it hard to meet people here?
与...
It's...
家里相比是有点不同
..a bit different from home, I suppose. Mm.
可能因此我现在才很擅长吧
Probably why I'm good at it.
我有些女生朋友能介绍给你
I have some girlfriends I could introduce you to.
-是吗 -对 我现在有朋友了
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I have those now.
我不确定我是她们的菜
Ah, not sure I'd be their type.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说不好
I don't know.
你有什么不值得被喜欢的
What's not to like about you?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我不知道
I don't know.
没有新信息
-咖啡呢 -在壶里
- Coffee? - In the pot.
早上好
Morning.
我超想要一个这样的地方
I'd literally kill for a place like this.
-我太他妈嫉妒了 -是吗
- I'm so fucking jealous. - Yeah.
住在你♥爸♥妈贝莱德的大房♥子里一定很难过吧
Must be tough living in your parents' massive house in Blackrock,
佩吉 天知道你怎么熬过来的
Peggy. God knows how you cope.
那你去跟我妈住着试试
You try living with my mother, then.
那女人简直随时要精神崩溃
That woman is a nervous breakdown waiting to happen.
她不工作吗
Does she not work?
她是个肿瘤顾问学家
She's a consultant oncologist.
那压力一定很大
That must be incredibly stressful.
不过薪水也很丰厚
Money is fucking great, though.
你妈是做什么的 玛丽安
What does your mum do, Marianne?
她是律师
She's a solicitor.
也很能赚
Also good money.
-你们处得来吗 -我和我妈
- Do you get on? - Me and my mum?
我们不怎么亲近
Uh, we're not close or anything.
她很保守
She's quite conservative.
你跟你妈呢
Are you with yours?
我妈很棒 抱歉
Yeah, my mum's great. Sorry.
听上去很棒
Sounds lovely.
加雷斯今晚去哪了
Where's Gareth tonight?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
社团什么的吧
Some society thing.
-他不在身边是不是爽多了 -别这么说
- Isn't it so much better when he's not here, though? - Stop it!
得了吧 我们都清楚他不值得
Come off it. We both know he's not worthy.
对 但谁值得
No, but then, who is?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
-你们怎么样 -我很好
- How are you doing? - I'm good.
-我挺好的 -你刚才去哪了
- I'm pretty good. - Where were you now?
怎么没去听课
Why weren't you in that lecture?
-我翘掉了 -你现在都翘课了吗
- I deviated. - Did you deviate now?
我们收到了噪音投诉
We got a noise complaint.
-不是吧 -没错
- No way? - Yeah.
-似乎还有两起 -不过那天很开心
- First of three, apparently. - It was fun, though.
你那天在厨房♥聊了很久 那个人是谁
Who was that guy you were talking to in the kitchen for ages?
康奈尔
Connell?
我们以前一起上学
We were at school together.
他是我文学课上的
He's in my English class.
他人很好
He's a really good guy.
怎么了 你喜欢他吗 特蕾莎
Why? Do you like him, Teresa?
-有什么不喜欢的呢 -你何不把他电♥话♥给她呢
- I mean, what's not to like? - Why don't you give her his number?
你想要吗
Would you like it?
好啊 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
当然 没问题
Sure. Of course.
-如果能画成那样 生命多美好啊 -会吗
- Wouldn't life be great if you could paint like that? - Would it?
是啊 我知道他们说当天才很艰难
Yeah. I mean, I know they say it's hard to be a genius,
但我觉得那会给你的生命
but I reckon it must give your life
一种使命感
some kind of sense of purpose.
不过那样你就没法过普通的生活了
You'd never have a normal life, though.
对 但谁想要普通的生活
Yeah, but who wants a normal life?
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表