剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表
几乎不会一起了 而且...
Barely spent any time together, and...
嗯 她叫海伦·布洛菲
Yeah, her name's Helen Brophy.
我不知道你认不认识 她是药学系的
I don't know if you know her. She studies medicine.
你刚刚为什么想让我和杰米分手
Why were you trying to get me to break up with Jamie?
我没有
No, I'm not.
我没有 我只是希望你能开心
I'm not. I just want you to be happy, is all.
因为你是一个很好的朋友 对吗
Cos you're such a good friend, is it?
嗯
Yeah.
我是说 我觉得我...
Mm-hm, yeah, I... I mean, I think I...
天啊 玛丽安
Jesus, Marianne.
对不起 我该早点说的
I feel awful, I'm sorry, I should've said it before.
我不想和你说话 康纳尔 你走吧
I don't want to talk to you, Connell. Just leave.
-你能赶紧走吗 -好
- Please, can you just go? - Yeah.
我真的很抱歉 但是...我回不了家
Look, I'm really sorry to have to ask, it's just I...I can't get home.
-我能不能问你借点钱 -天
- ..would I be able to borrow the money like you said? - Oh, God.
对不起
Sorry.
我都忘了你被打了 我...
Managed to forget you'd been beaten up somehow. I...
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个...
You know...
我不知道我们去年夏天是怎么了
..I don't know what happened with us last summer.
我回家的那段时间
Like when I had to go home and that.
我...我其实很希望我当初能住在这里
See, I...I kind of hoped that I would've been able to stay here.
你同意的话
That you would've let me.
我只是不知道我们之间到底是怎么了
Yeah, I just don't really know what happened between us, to be honest.
你说你想和别人一起
You said you wanted to see other people.
不
No.
我以为你是要和我分手
I thought you were breaking up with me.
你从来没说过想要住在这里 我...
You never said anything about wanting to stay here. I...
那肯定...
That would've been...
永远可以
Always.
当然了
Obviously.
好吧 我该走了 我...
Right, well, I should go. I'm...
晚安 玛丽安
Have a good night, Marianne.
剧集 | 普通人 | 导航列表