我们正在努力
We're working on it.
让我想想 隔壁邻居 你就是
Let's see, next door neighbor... you would be
-Karl 是姓Chunk吗 -没错 Karl Chunk
- Karl... is it "Chunk"? - Karl Chunk, yes.
事情发生那晚 我和那个不错的
Yeah, I spoke to that nice agent,
探员谈过了
uh, the night it happened.
是的 我这里有你的称述
Yeah, I've got your statement right here.
可怜的Darby
Poor Darby.
他不和人来往 但是个很好的邻居
He kept to himself, but he was a really great neighbor.
胡扯
Baloney.
Gila 死者为大
Respect for the dead, Gila.
Darby是个彻头彻尾的怪人 Chunk 你知道的
Darby was a grade-A weirdo, Chunk, and you know it.
你就是Gila Shaw
Which would make you Gila Shaw.
那家伙总是在他的房♥车周围转来转去
That guy was always puttering around his camper,
嘟囔着世界末日到了
muttering about the end of the world.
喃喃自语 就在这儿
Puttering and muttering. Got it right here.
郑重声明 我从没听他咕哝过那样的话
For the record, I never heard him mutter anything like that.
Chunk 谁问你了
Who the hell asked you, Chunk?
拜托 伙计们 扪心自问 天哪
Come on, people. Inside voice. Geez.
好吧 你们回想起的任何事
All right. Well, what we could use
都有可能帮到我们 也许有什么忘记告知Tyler探员的话吗
is anything you guys remember, maybe forgot to tell Agent Tyler?
如果有的话 你觉得我们不会打电♥话♥吗
Don't you think we would've called if there was?
这就是她给我们名片的原因 不是吗
That's why she gave us her card, isn't it?
我这里没什么新消息
Nothing new here.
午夜时分我听到一声枪响
I heard a gunshot around midnight
然后一辆汽车飞驰而去
and then a car speeding away.
我确定没有听到任何汽车的声音
I sure didn't hear any car.
那个时间大概是12:30
And it was more like 12:30.
Gila 我就住在隔壁
I live right next door here, Gila.
你住在两栋房♥子远的地方
You live two houses down.
Chunk 我的听力也比你好
And I still hear better than you, Chunk.
走吧 Sunshine
Come on, Sunshine.
Tyler不是在开玩笑
Tyler was not kidding.
邻居显然是帮不上忙的
"Neighbors are decidedly unhelpful."
Gibbs
Gibbs.
嘿 Tobias 咋了
Hey, Tobias, what?
你今天过得怎么样啊 小霸王
How's your day going, Butch?
不赖 我很忙 你呢
Not bad. I'm busy. What about you?
刚到诊所
Just got to the clinic.
Winston还没出现
Winston hasn't shown up yet,
但他一来 我就给你打电♥话♥
but I'll call you as soon as he gets here.
听着 看来我不能和你一起去了
Listen, doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to join you.
没问题 我能应付
No problem. I can handle it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我肯定
I insist.
Gibbs 我能控制住情绪
My emotions are completely in check, Gibbs,
我坚决按计划行动
and I'm sticking to the plan.
好吧 所以当那家伙出现时
Okay. So when our guy shows up...
我只追踪他的行迹
I just track his moves.
你有空时 我们就立刻开枪
We'll pull the trigger as soon as you're free.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不能开枪
There's no trigger-pulling.
这只是个比喻 小霸王
It's a metaphor, Butch.
放轻松点
Lighten up.
听着 你放轻松点 好吗
Listen, you lighten up, okay?
你要保持冷静 Tobias 你
You keep your head in the game, Tobias. You...
所以
So...?
你知道吗
You know what?
问都别问
Don't even ask.
哇 连Jimmy怎么样了都不能问吗
Whoa. Not even "How's Jimmy?"
你知道 你不是
You're not the only one
唯一一个日子过得艰难的人
having a rough couple of days, you know.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你为什么会觉得我这几天过得不好
Why do you think I've had a rough couple of days?
听着 如果你愿意
Look, if you want to tell me
你就会告诉我你和Fornell在干什么
what you and Fornell are up to, you will.
对吧
Right?
同时 我最关心的是
Meantime, my main concern
找出谁炸毁了Jimmy的车
is finding out who blew up Jimmy's car
并偷走了Tyler探员的受害人
and stole Agent Tyler's victim.
说真的 怎么会发生这种事呢
Seriously, how does that even happen?
老大
Boss.
McGee怎么了
What, McGee?
关于Tyler的
It's about Agent Tyler.
-什么 -我正要
- Yeah? What? - I was just about
增派一个探员去保护她的家人
to send over that additional agent to help guard her house.
结果发现 Tyler让第一个探员回家了
Turns out that Tyler sent that first agent home.
她做了什么
She did what?
Tyler在吗
Is Agent Tyler up here?
她没和你在一起吗
She's not with you?
她之前在我的一张舒适的椅子上半睡半醒
She was half asleep in one of my comfy chairs
然后接到电♥话♥
till she got a phone call and
她一句话也没说就跑了出去
ran out without a word.
Ronnie 你得告诉他们
You have to tell them, Ronnie.
妈妈 我不能告诉任何人
Mom, I cannot tell anyone.
嘿 你也不能 你不明白吗
Hey, and neither can you. Don't you get that?
我必须独自做这件事
I have to do this alone.
做什么
Do what?
怎么了 Tyler
What's going on, Tyler?
Gibbs 没啥
Gibbs, it's nothing.
我只想回家
I just had to go home to...
我很抱歉 Gibbs 我必须这样
I'm sorry, Gibbs, I had to.
否则他会杀了我的小女儿
Or he's gonna kill my little girl.
Darby下士
That's Corporal Darby.
Jimmy的失踪尸体
Jimmy's missing body.
下班时 我送下了Darby的尸体
I dropped off Darby's body at the end of my shift,
打算第二天再去办案
planning to go and finish the case the next day,
到家时发现客厅有个蒙面人
only to get home and find a masked man in my living room.
他是从我卧室窗户爬进来的
He climbed through my bedroom window
像黑夜里的恶魔
like a demon in the night.
中等身材
Medium height and build,
有点口音
he had a slight accent of some kind,
但他
but he had...
他用枪指着我的Jasmine
He had a gun on my Jasmine.
他告诉我 如果我还想再见到她
He told me if I ever wanted to see her again,
我必须把Darby的尸体弄回来
that I need to get Darby's body back,
还要把所有可以指向他的证据一起带来
along with any evidence that might point back to him.
他是怎么找到你住处的
How'd he find your place?
我们为此绞尽脑汁
We have been racking our brain about this.
他怎么认识我们的 我们认识他吗
How does he know us? Do we know him?
这是某种陷阱吗
Was it some kind of setup?
为什么是Jimmy
And why Jimmy?
我想那是我的错
I think that was my fault.
我试图说服那个家伙
I was trying to reason with the guy.
告诉他已经太迟了
Told him it was too late.
我们的法医已经检查过尸体了
That our M.E. already examined the body.
嗯 他说的什么来着
Uh, what was it he said?
法医的问题就交给我吧
"Let me worry about the M.E."
听着 我从来没有打算让Jimmy处于危险之中
Look, I never meant to put Jimmy in any danger.
是你打烂摄像头 拿走了尸体
You killed the camera and took the body.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我知道
I know.
但现在
But right now,
我愿意做任何事让我孩子回来
I will do anything to get my baby back.
我们怎么才能把她找回来
And how do we get her back?
那个人中午打电♥话♥来了 就像他说的那样
So, the guy called at noon, like he said he would.
让我下午3点去Franconia
Told me to make the drop in Franconia,
去纪念公园的垃圾桶
3:00 p.m., a trash can in Memorial Park.
把整个尸体扔进垃圾桶吗
Drop a whole body in a trash can?
不
No.
只要右手
Just the right hand.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表