但是现在 我终于可以买♥♥我想要许久的那辆小型货车了
Although now I get to get that minivan I've had my eye on.
旧车与否 到底是什么引爆的
Yeah, clunker or not, what was it?
我们讨论的是手榴弹还是
Are we talking a grenade or...?
不,那是个简易爆♥炸♥装置
No, it was an IED.
Kasie已经检查了我们在现场发现的那块碎片
Kasie already ran a fragment we found at the scene.
这是一个基本设备 任何一个疯子都可以在暗网上
Yeah, it's a basic device any lunatic can pick up
购买♥♥到 然后连接到我的车门上
on the dark web, attached to my door.
幸运的是 我的遥控器将它激活了
Yeah, and fortunately my remote set it off.
否则 我就会
Otherwise, I would be...
天啊 Jimmy 我很抱歉
Gosh, Jimmy, I am so sorry.
不 不 我没事儿 我真的没事儿
No, no, I'm-I'm fine, I'm fine, really.
我甚至都没得脑震荡
I don't even have a concussion.
此外 这跟你做的事又没什么关系
Besides, it's nothing you did.
除非这个之间确实有关系
Unless there's a connection.
我的意思是 可能有吗
I mean, could there be?
先是一具尸体失踪了 然后Jimmy的车被炸毁
First a body disappears, and then Jimmy's car blows up?
Gibbs 你不是对巧合
Don't you have some famous rule
有些很著名的说法吗
about coincidences, Gibbs?
没有 尸体是谁
No. Who was the body?
陆战队下士Richard Darby
Marine Corporal Richard Darby.
费尔法克斯警♥察♥昨天晚上2点左右
Fairfax PD called us to his home
通知我们去他家
around 2:00 last night.
在他的车道上发现了尸体 胸部中了一枪
Found in his driveway, single gunshot to the chest.
证人呢
Witnesses?
独居 没有近亲
Lived alone, no next of kin.
邻居们听到了枪声
The neighbors heard the shots,
但他们在其他信息上没有任何帮助
but they were otherwise unhelpful.
早上5点32分 我将Darby的遗体
I logged in Darby's body here
送进这里
at 5:32 a.m.
早上7点我抵达的时候
The body was absolutely here
这具遗体绝对在这儿
at 7:00 a.m. when I got here,
但到下午3点 它就不见了
but by 3:00 in the afternoon, it was gone.
Jimmy给我电♥话♥后 我马上回来检查我们的监视器记录
Now, as soon as Jimmy called, I came back to check our cameras,
才发现我们的安全供应商为了修复某种故障
only to find out that they'd been rebooted around noon
在中午把监视器给重启了
by our security vendor to fix some kind of glitch.
系统掉线了将近2个小时
System was off-line for almost two hours.
那2个小时中的一个小时是我的午餐休息时间
Yeah, well, one of those two hours was my lunch break.
偷尸体的人肯定知道这点
Whoever stole the body knew that.
我做什么惹怒
Yeah, what could I possibly have done
供应商的事儿了
to tick off that vendor?
这不是你的错 Jimmy 但我仍然要检查
Nothing, Jimmy, but I'm still gonna check
全部的安保人员
the entire security staff,
-任何保管... -需要查看的不止这些
- any custodial... - Gonna check more than that.
你们两个人都需要保护性监护
Protective custody for both of you.
不 我不需要保护
Well, I don't, I don't need protection.
Ronnie 这是你的案子
It was your case, Ronnie.
如果他们都追杀我了
If they came after me, I mean,
谁说他们不会追杀你呢
who's to say they won't come after you, too?
还有你的家人
Your families, too.
Breena和Vicoria 她们已经在手指湖
Yeah, Breena and Victoria, they're already
我岳父的小木屋里了
at my in-laws' cabin up at the Finger Lakes.
我女儿也和我婆婆安全在家了
Yeah, and my daughter's safe at home with my mother-in-law.
探员会被分派到你们两家去
There'll be an agent at both of your homes.
与此同时
In the meantime...
你们好好休息一下
you get some rest.
说得好像能休息得了一样
Yeah, like that'll be possible.
我可以
Oh, works for me.
我在这里就很好
I am good right here.
嘿 McGee
Hey, McGee.
早
Morning.
告诉我最新情况
Give me an update.
呃 嗯 刚刚和指挥官通完电♥话♥
Uh, well, uh, just got off the phone with the CO.
原来早在两周前Darby下士
Turns out that Corporal Darby
申请了伤残退休
put in for disability retirement two weeks ago.
什么样的残疾
What kind of disability?
指挥官不会用
Well, CO wouldn't exactly use the term
“创伤后应激障碍”这个词 但两年前
"PTSD," but she says he hasn't been the same
在阿富汗遭到伏击后 他就像变了个人一样
since his unit was ambushed in Afghanistan two years ago.
Darby下士失去了两名战友
Corporal Darby lost two buddies.
指挥官说 从那以后 他变得越来越
CO says, ever since then, he's become
反♥社♥会♥和狂躁
increasingly antisocial and angry.
有仇人吗
Any enemies?
她不知道
None that she knew of,
但我刚刚开始调查
but I'm just getting started on that.
Bishop和Torres在哪
Where is Bishop and where is Torres?
他们已经到了Darby的家
Well, they are already at Darby's house.
仔细检查犯罪现场 和Tyler探员的证人名单
Double-checking the crime scene and Agent Tyler's witness list.
Gibbs 你呢
And what about you, Gibbs?
鱼钓得怎么样了
How was the fishing?
是啊 老板 你钓到鲟鱼了吗
Yeah, boss. You catch any sturgeon?
没啥收获
Nothing worth keeping.
就这样吗
So that's it?
关于你的旅行 你没什么要跟我分享的了吗
Nothing more you care to share with me about your trip?
没有
No.
暂时没有 Leno 没有
Not yet, Leon, no.
Palmer医生呢
What about Dr. Palmer?
我和Tyler探员谈过了 你给他们安排了保护人员
I spoke with Agent Tyler after you assigned them protection.
那是个好主意
That was a good call.
Palmer很好
Palmer's fine.
Tyler 呃 在睡觉
Tyler's, uh, sleeping.
就在Kasie的办公室
In Kasie's office.
不错
Good.
你知道她是家人
You know she's family.
是啊 你和她的丈夫
Yeah. You and her husband.
已故丈夫
Late husband.
Darryl
Darryl.
我的教子
My godson.
他去年在伊♥拉♥克♥被杀
He was killed in Iraq last year.
Leon Tyler一直是夜班中的王牌
Tyler's been an ace on the night crew, Leon.
已经派了一名探员去看护她的家人
Sent an agent to watch her family.
再派一个
Send another.
随时通知我
Keep me posted.
嘿
Hey.
她很好
She's good.
你可以把她转移几天
You could move her to days.
就像我说的 Gibbs 她是家人
Like I said, Gibbs, she's family.
我在裙带关系上只能做到这个程度
I'm only gonna take nepotism so far.
Darby生活极其俭朴
Darby sure lived a pretty minimal existence.
在家具和衣服方面没啥可说的
Not much to speak of in the way of furniture or clothes.
是的 他的房♥车也是如此
Yeah, the same with his camper.
罐头食品 瓶装水
Canned food. Bottled water.
-没别的了 -嗯
- Not much else. - Hmm.
好吧 让我们看看Tyler的
All right, well, let's see what we've got
证人名单上有什么
on Tyler's witness list.
没错 也许其中一个能告诉我们Gibbs消失是去哪里了
Yeah, maybe one of them can tell us where Gibbs disappeared to.
噢 天哪 你能停下来吗
Oh, my God, would you stop already?
Gibbs去哪儿了 他为什么回来
"Where'd Gibbs go?" "Why'd he come back?"
他快把我们都逼疯了
The man's making us all crazy.
我知道 我知道 好吧 让我们来谈点别的
I know, I know. Okay. We'll talk about something else.
我们谈谈Jimmy漂亮的新车吧
Let's talk about Jimmy's hot new car.
他的老车也不旧啊
His old car isn't even cold yet.
我知道 但这哥们想要 一辆 保姆车
I know, but the dude wants, like, a... a dadmobile.
我认为 这是一个难得的机会
I mean, this is such a rare opportunity.
买♥♥一辆好车 还能回家休息
Either get a badass car or go home.
你说某人炸了Jimmy的车
You call someone blowing up Jimmy's car
是“难得的机会”吗
"a rare opportunity"?
以便让Jimmy变得更酷吗
For Jimmy to be cool?
哦 当然
Uh, yeah.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-你知道他们抓到那家伙了吗 -还不知道
- Do you know if they caught the guy? - Not yet.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表