你把我扔在圣徒帮的地盘
You drop me in Saints territory
他们会杀了我的
and they gonna kill me.
我只是把你放在你的最后住址而已
I'm just dropping you off at your last address.
如果你觉得这样不好
If you have a problem with it,
那就开始交代
then start talking.
你到底给律师事务所的哪个人打的电♥话♥
Who'd you call at the law firm?
我告诉过你 我的律师
I told you. My lawyer.
你那是在骗人 这就让我开始好奇
Well, that's a lie. Which makes me wonder
你还对什么事情撒了谎
what else you're lying about.
也许你从未脱离圣徒帮
Maybe you never even left the Saints.
我背弃了帮派 这是实话
I dropped the gang. That's the truth.
那么关于电♥话♥的实话到底是什么
What's the truth about the calls?
你得相信我
You just got to trust me.
你知道 我♥干♥了十年卧底
You know, I spent ten years undercover.
我知道跟自己爱着的每个人
I know what it's like to be
切断联♥系♥是什么感觉
cut off from everyone you love,
不知道可以相信谁
not knowing who to trust.
但是在有些时候 你必须得迈出这一步
But at some point, you got to take the leap.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
或者我过去20年是什么样子
Or what it's been like to be me these last 20 years.
我知道 孤立能够把你推向崩溃的边缘
I know that isolation can push you to the edge.
但是你要是不跟我坦诚相待
But if you ain't gonna be straight with me,
那对你的保护计划就此终止
then your protection detail is over.
我是在给我女儿打电♥话♥
I was calling my daughter.
她26岁了
She's 26 years old.
她在那个律师事务所上夜班 我是给她打的电♥话♥
She works nights at the law firm. I was calling her.
那你为什么骗我们呢
Then why lie to us?
我一直想着能见到我的宝贝女儿
I've been thinking about seeing my baby
在过去的20年里一直在想
in the real world for the last 20 years.
她刚刚有了自己的宝贝孩子
She just had a baby of her own.
一个小姑娘
A little girl.
我不想把自己身边的乱七八糟带到她们身边
I don't want to bring this mess around them.
至少不是在我出狱的第一天
Not on my first day out.
她不知道你被保释了吗
She doesn't know you got parole?
我也许是离开了监狱
I might be out of prison,
但是在这一切结束以前 我是无法获得自♥由♥的
but until this is over, I won't be free.
好吧 我明白了
All right, I got it.
但是 该死的 伙计 你可真是给我找活了
But, damn, man, you made me work for that.
Carter的说法被证实了
Carter's story checks out.
他的女儿在那里上夜班
His daughter works the night crew.
好啊 这样的话我们关于枪手的一条线索就到此为止了
Well, there goes the one lead we had on our shooter.
其它的凶杀案呢
What about the other homicides?
那些案子一直没能破解是有原因的
Well, there's a reason they're unsolved.
都用了同一种无法追踪的子弹
Same untraceable bullets.
轮胎痕迹呢
Tire tracks?
Kasie还在分♥析♥
Kasie's still working on it,
但是她认为那是个死胡同
but she thinks they're a dead end.
但是你的按♥摩♥师可不是这么认为的
Well, your chiropractor wasn't, McGee.
他给我开了窍 让我如仙如梦
He had an opening. He squeezed me in.
他的手法 我...我从未感觉这么好过
His hands, I... oh, I have never felt better.
哦 今天一定会非常棒的
Oh, it is gonna be a great day,
我能感觉到 你们感觉到了吗
I can feel it. Can you feel it?
嗯
Hmm.
说真的 我开始担心他了
Seriously, I'm-I'm getting worried about him.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, same.
呃 圣徒帮说愿意谈一谈
Uh, the Saints informant agreed to talk.
一名水兵被你们的人杀害了
A sailor was killed by your gang.
跟我没有任何关系
Didn't have nothing to do with me.
而且如果他们发现我在跟你们说话的话 我也会被列上死亡名单的
And if they find out we're talking, I'm next on the list.
所以 这次见面的目的是什么呢
So, then why meet up?
我希望能撤销对我毒品的指控
I want my drug charges reduced.
我给你们提供信息
I give you intel,
你们跟我的假释官谈一谈
you talk to my parole officer.
人人都满意
We're all happy.
Luis Carter
Luis Carter.
你对针对他的刺杀事件都知道什么
What do you know about the hit on him?
我们认为那是因为他离开了你们的帮派
We think it's 'cause he left your gang.
是的 当他决定背叛我们的时候 确实惹怒了一些人
Yeah, he pissed off some guys when he turned his back on us,
但是没人会因为这个去杀害一个老人
but no one's taking out an old man for that.
你为何如此确定呢
What makes you so sure?
我知道圣徒帮是如何运作的
I know how the Saints work.
你得提供更多的信息才行
You're gonna have to do better than that.
我14岁就在这个帮里了
I've been in since I was 14.
他们很少吸纳女孩进来
Not many girls get initiated.
这些人不是你们所谓的 觉醒派
These guys ain't what you call "woke."
但是他们喜欢我的精明能干
But they liked my hustle,
就让我给监狱里的老大们走私毒品
used me to smuggle drugs and some cell phones
和手♥机♥
to the top dogs in prison.
我对他们的生意了如指掌
I know their business inside out.
那这又如何能帮我们找到那名枪手呢
And that helps us find our shooter how?
他们这些天唯一杀掉的人
The only ones they're taking out these days
是对他们新生意形成竞争关系的人
is competition to their new operation.
如果他们追杀你的人
If they went after your boy,
那他一定是威胁到圣徒帮的生意了
then he must've gotten between the Saints and their green.
他们的新生意是什么
What's the new operation?
听说过幽灵枪吗
Ever heard of ghost guns?
幽灵枪是私人制♥造♥的武器
Ghost guns are privately made firearms,
运来零件后 由用户自己组装
shipped in pieces and assembled by the user.
没有序列号♥ 没有注册信息
No serial number, no registration.
几乎无法追踪
Near impossible to trace.
很棒啊 -所以会有这种可怕的名字
Lovely. - Hence the scary name.
这些是我从Avila中士身上
These are the bullets I extracted
提取出来的子弹
from Petty Officer Avila.
我之所以无法从我的数据库里
The reason I wasn't able to match the rifling pattern
匹配枪♥支♥弹道的原因是...
to any guns in my database is because...
射出这枚子弹的枪在组装起来以前是不存在的
The gun that fired it didn't exist until it was assembled.
好吧 那么
All right, well,
无论组装这枪的人是谁 他都可能领我们找到枪手
whoever makes these may be able to lead us to the shooter.
无论如何 你们都要尽快把这些东西收缴起来
Well, either way, you need to get these off the street, and fast.
明白
I hear that.
所以 呃 你怎么还不行动呢
So, uh, why are you still standing here?
我...我需要知道从哪里开始
Well, I... I need to know where to start here.
我是说 我应该去找什么呢
I mean, am I looking for, what,
工厂还是工业区呢
factories or industrial spaces?
不需要这么大的场地
Not necessarily.
你只需要一些基本工具
All you need is some basic tools,
一个小小的工具台
a small tool bench.
所以
So...
它们可以在任何地方组装起来 这就很...
They could be built anywhere. Which is...
吓人了
Scary.
新线人 我需要她的侧写
New informant. I need a profile.
没问题
Sure.
你想知道些什么具体方面吗
Uh... anything in particular you're looking for?
不用 只想知道她是谁
No. I just want to know who she is.
好吧
Okay.
这需要花些时间
It's gonna take some time.
好
Okay.
呃
Um...
想坐下聊会儿吗
You want to have a seat?
告诉我你到底为什么来找我
Maybe tell me why you're really here.
你注意到了吗
You noticed, uh,
最近Jimmy表现得很不一样
Jimmy acting... different lately?
他失去了他的妻子
Well, the man lost his wife,
得独自承受悲伤
had to grieve alone.
他甚至不能给Breena办一个真正的葬礼
He couldn't even give Breena a real memorial.
对 我最开始想
Yeah, I thought in the beginning,
让他一个人静静 让所有人都不去烦他
just leave him alone, everybody just should leave him alone.
但现在 我想
And now I'm thinking...
你应该跟他谈谈
you should talk to him.
也许是你该跟他谈谈 Gibbs
But maybe you need to talk to him, Gibbs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表