我在他的外臂上发现了皮疹
Well, I found a rash on his outer arm here.
可能是过敏反应 但我给Kasie送去了样本
Could be an allergic reaction,but I sent a sample up to Kasie.
Jimmy 就只知道这些 只有湿疹吗
Wow, Jimmy, that's all you got...A case of eczema?
我把最好的留到最后
I have saved the best for last.
在检查他的口腔时
While examining his mouth,
我发现这个卡在他的臼齿后面
I found this wedged behind his back molar.
这是什么 一个手♥机♥卡吗
What is this? Is this a SIM card?
他死前一定把它藏在那里了
He must've hidden it there right before he died.
我们下一个奖励是个年轻女士的
Our next chip goes to a young lady
她代表了这些房♥间的所有人
who personifies what these rooms are all about.
戒毒6个月
Six months clean and sober.
她一天一天地做到了
And she did it one day at a time.
Emily
Emily.
-谢谢你 -祝贺你
- Thank you. - Congratulations.
-Gibbs叔叔 谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming, Uncle Gibbs.
为你骄傲 我绝对不会错过的
Proud of you. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我知道只有六个月 但是
I know it's only six months, but...
我不知道 感觉很好
I don't know, it feels good.
当然了 如果不是
Of course, I wouldn't even be here
你和爸爸的介入 我根本不会在这里
if you and Dad hadn't stepped in when you did.
不 我们只是推了你一把 主要还是你做的
Ah, no, we just gave you a push. You did all the heavy stuff.
爸爸没 呃 没来 嗯
Dad didn't, uh, didn't make it, huh?
不 这很奇怪 对吧
No, it's weird, right?
我上周见过他
I saw him last week and he said
他说他要来 我甚至帮他在手♥机♥里加了个提醒
he was coming. I even helped put a reminder on his phone.
得了吧 你知道Tobias还有技术水平
Come on. You know Tobias and technology.
他让我看起来很好
He makes me look good.
但这也不像他的风格
Still, it's just not like him.
Gibbs 你认为他没事吧
Do you think he's okay, Uncle Gibbs?
是的 他很好
Oh, yeah, yeah, he's fine.
他很好
He's fine.
好吧
Yeah.
呃 Emily 我得走了
Uh, Emily, I got to go.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我待会打给你 -好的
- I'll call you later? - Okay.
好 咋了
Okay. Yeah?
我在Kasie这儿 Mason有张
Yeah, I'm here with Kasie. Turns out that Mason
手♥机♥卡 他不想让凶手发现
had a SIM card he didn't want the killer to find.
他一定是看到凶手在外面
He must've seen the killer approach from outside
然后在他们进来之前把卡藏了起来
and hid the card right before they came in.
-里面有什么 -一个数据文件的密♥码♥
- What's on it? - A data file of passwords...
但愿是Mason电脑上的
Hopefully to Mason's computers
因为我没能成功进入
because I've had no luck breaking in.
-还有别的吗 -是的 事实上
- Anything else? - Yes, actually.
我检查了Mason的通话记录
I checked Mason's call logs.
而且他每隔一天都会
And he made a call to the same
在同一时间给同一个未登记的号♥码打电♥话♥
unlisted number every other day at the exact same time.
我追踪了电♥话♥的位置
I traced the call's location,
你绝对猜不到它在哪里
and you'll never guess where it is.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
嗯 我们也很惊讶
Well, we were surprised, too.
但Kasie查了两次
But-but Kasie checked twice,
Mason也定期给巴哈马打过电♥话♥
and Mason, uh, called the Bahamas on a regular basis.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
知道他在给谁打电♥话♥吗
any idea who he was calling?
是这样的 我们
See, that's the thing, we... that's,
我们希望你能帮我们找到答案
we were hoping that you could help us find out.
伙计们 我在度假 好吗?
Guys, I'm on vacation, okay?
我刚跟Delilah说过
I literally just finished telling Delilah
我根本不会提工作的事
that I wasn't gonna even bring up work.
我知道 我们都知道 我们很抱歉
I know, we know and we're sorry.
但我们觉得既然你在那边
But we just figured since you're down there...?
Gibbs的战友能
Well, what about, like, Gibbs' Marine buddy?
他就生活在这
He lives down here.
你为什么不问问他
Why don't you ask him?
我知道 他不是探员
I know, he-he's not an agent.
还有
And-and for the record,
伙计 我不想打扰
aw, man, I didn't want to interrupt
你的假期 但是毕夏普 你知道…
your vacation, but Bishop, you know...
嘿 什么 这是
Hey! What? That is...
好吧 不是 瞧
Okay, no, no, no, look.
我会调查的 好吗
I will get it, okay?
你们没必要飞过来
It doesn't make any sense for you guys to fly down.
真的 McGee 你确定吗
Really? Are-are you sure, McGee?
因为我们真的很抱歉
'Cause we are, we're so sorry.
希望不会花太长时间
Hopefully it doesn't take too long?
不是 我是担心Delilah会说什么
No, I'm worried about what Delilah's gonna say.
McGee太太 一切都好吗
How is everything, Mrs. McGee?
吃的开心吗
Enjoying your meal?
想这样 但说实话
Trying to, but to be perfectly honest,
这的景色让人分心
the view's a little distracting.
啊 Riley一家
Ah, the Rileys.
他们确实喜欢对方
They do enjoy each other.
哦 我也这么认为 再给他们几秒钟
Oh, I would say so. Give them a few more seconds,
他们就会在桌子上
and they'll be enjoying each other
享受彼此
right there on the table.
我相信你已经习惯了
I'm sure you're used to it.
你见过所有度蜜月的
You probably get all the honeymooners.
事实上 Riley一家正在庆祝
Actually, the Rileys are celebrating
结婚十周年
their tenth wedding anniversary.
你还需要什么 尽管告诉我
You need anything else,just let me know.
嘿 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry, that...
是Bishop和Torres 他们不停地打电♥话♥给我
was Bishop and Torres,they wouldn't stop calling me.
是什么
What are...?
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
天啊 找个房♥间 对吧
Geez... get a room, right?
他们结婚的时间比我们长六年
They've been married six years longer than us.
听着 他们接了个案子
Listen, the guys have caught a case
和巴哈马有关
that's linked to the Bahamas.
他们要我明天去检查这个地址
They want me to go checkout this address tomorrow.
-这很好 -但是地址不远
- That's fine. - But the address is not far
不会花我太多时间的
and it won't take me long at all.
Tim 我说了没关系
Tim... I said it's fine.
-你不生气吗 -不
- You're not mad? - No!
事实上 我们一起去吧
In fact, let's go together.
让我们痛痛快快地玩一天吧
Let's make a day of it.
我们去岛上看看 会很好玩的
We'll go see the island, it'll be fun.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
第二天
相同的号♥码
Same number.
这绝对是Mason打来的
This is definitely where Mason called.
这是一种很有趣的方式
This is charming in a funky sort of way.
据Kasie说 Mason在十一点半打过电♥话♥。
Yeah, well, according to Kasie, Mason called at exactly 11:30.
那离现在只有几分钟了
That's just a few minutes from now.
打电♥话♥给Mason的人可能
Whoever was calling Mason
不知道他死了 也就是说…
probably doesn't know he's dead, which means...
他们可能还在等电♥话♥
They might still be expecting a call.
现在我们就等着看谁会出现吧
Now I guess we just wait and see who shows up, right?
我们去喝点东西吧
You know, let's get some drinks.
微笑 女士们
Smile, ladies.
你觉得那是Mason的电♥话♥伙伴吗
You think that's Mason's phone buddy?
很准时
Right on time.
她看起来没有威胁
She looks harmless enough.
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我是NCIS的 我想问你几个
I'm from NCIS. I'd like to ask you a few...
女士 对不起 我要和你谈谈
Ma'am, excuse me,I need to talk to you about...
女士 啊
Ma'am. Ah!
Tim
Tim!
天哪 Tim 你还好吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表