I think better when I'm chewing.
我没有 -Nick
I don't have any. - Nick,
我不是白♥痴♥ 我知道你的左前口袋里
I'm not an idiot. I know you keep an extra one
多放了一个 用于紧张情况
in your front left pocket for breath emergencies.
好吧 这是我的最后一块了 我想把它保存下来
Well, that's my-my last piece,and I'm trying to save it.
为什么 -你知道的
For what? - Well, you know, in case
以防我们以后要做什么事
we have to MacGyver something later.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你觉得我的想法很糟糕 你觉得
You think my ideas are bad,and you think
我们会像电影 义犬情深 里面的大狗一样逃离这里吗
we're gonna bust out of here with a piece of Big Red?
你不知道为什么 -把他妈的口香糖给我
Look, you don't know why... - Give me the frickin' gum!
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
该死的 冷静点 好吗
Damn. Take it down a notch, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
听着 确实是有点糊 好吧 但我的裤子都湿了
Look, it's mushy, all right, but my pants are sweaty.
你想让我怎么办 -不是
What do you want me to do? - No.
这里有个插销
There's a bolt here.
它让门无法关上
It stopped the door from closing.
你能打开它吗
Can you open it?
不行
No!
你需要一个杠杆 -啊
You need a lever. - Ah.
对的 百战天龙 【注:一部特工剧】 你另一个口袋里有吗
Okay, MacGyver. You got one of those in your other pocket?
哦
Oh.
这个也可以
That'll do.
情况汇报 我们都知道什么了
Update. What do we know?
我想他们被困住了
I think they're stranded.
我们不知道在哪吗
And we have no idea where?
这样吧
Tell you what.
我暂时派探员帮你搜查
I'll temporarily assign you agents to help with the search.
我也可以叫
I can also call...
Gibbs
Gibbs?
他们之前就坐在这里
They were sitting here.
然后他们走出去 去了别的地方
And then they walked out,and they went somewhere.
我得找到地点
And I got to find out where.
老大 嘿
Boss. Hey.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我告诉过你 我需要电脑帮助
Told you I need computer help.
我收到你的留言了 但你知道 你
Uh, I-I got your message,but, you know, you, uh, you-you
你真的没必要把这些都带来 从我的
really didn't need to bring all that here. I was able to access
笔记本电脑上远程访问了Torres和Bishop的系统
Torres and Bishop's systems remotely from my laptop.
哦 -是啊 所以
Oh. - Yeah, so, uh,
我刚检查完他们的系统
I just finished going through their systems.
Torres已经一周没登录了
Torres hasn't logged in for the week.
Bishop今天早上做的唯一一件事
And the only thing that Bishop did
就是更新她的紧急联络资料
this morning was update her emergency contact data.
我能做什么 我能帮忙吗 有什么我能做的吗
Anything else I can... I can help with? Anything I can do?
嗯 不行 没什么
Mm, no. Nothing.
好好休息
Get some rest.
听着 我一直想给你打电♥话♥
Hey, listen, uh, I've been meaning to call you.
你做了你该做的 我知道
You did what you had to do, I know that.
完全正确
Exactly.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 Bishop的笔记本电脑
Wait, whoa. Bishop's laptop.
好的
Yeah.
不 我帮她
Yeah, no, I-I helped her
安装了网络协议来增加安全性
install network protocols on here for added security.
是吗 所以
Yeah, so?
所以她可能在这里做了一些
So it's possible she might have done some work on here
还没上传的工作
that hasn't uploaded yet.
是的 在这里
Yep, there it is.
她正在写举报报告
She started generating a tip report.
她接到举报电♥话♥了吗
She got a call from the tip line?
是的 她记下了电♥话♥的日期和时间
Yeah, she logged in the date and time of the call,
但她一直没有填写完细节
but she never finished filling out the details.
嘿 Kasie
Hey, Kasie.
帮我调查一下
Look into something for me.
你在用你的四头肌吗
Are you using your quads?
你得用你的四头肌
You got to use your quads.
Ellie 你的脚是什么角度的
Hey, Ellie, what angle are your feet?
好吧
Okay, the more...
你说得越少
you shut up...
我就可以更用力了
the harder I can push.
什么
What the...?
我好像听到门在动
I think I heard the door move.
门刚刚动了吗 你出去了吗
Did the door just move? Are you out?
哦
Oh...
我的天啊
Holy mother.
Ellie
Ellie.
你打开了吗 是还是不是 -嗯
Did you get it open, yes or no? - Um...
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 我把门打开了
No, I got the door open,
都是 嗯
but, um...
我很确定这些囚室都有爆♥炸♥装置
I'm pretty sure these cells are rigged to blow.
什么
What?
你看到计时器了吗 -没有
D-Do you see a timer? - No.
当我打开门的时候
When I opened the door,
它释放出某种
it released some sort of...
压力板 压力板连着天花板
pressure plate,and it's wired to the ceiling.
不要 不要 如果松开了压力板
No, no, no, if a pressure plate would've been released,
炸♥药♥就会爆♥炸♥
then the explosives would have gone off.
是啊 没那么 压力板还没有完全松开
Yeah, n-not so much... It wasn't released all the way,
因为我
because I, um...
我正踩在上面呢
I'm standing on it.
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be freaking kidding me.
这是我这周第二次遇到炸♥弹♥了
Well, this is my second bomb encounter of the week.
这肯定能打破局里的记录 对吧
That's got to be some kind of agency record, right?
但话说回来 Gibbs可能比我强
But then again,Gibbs probably has me beat.
这就是他们存放
So, this is the storage place
高价炸♥药♥的地方
for their high-priced explosives.
为什么要让这些牢房♥爆♥炸♥呢
But why rig these cells to blow?
他们一离开 就按下开关
When they leave, they flip the switch,
如果有人闯进来 整个地方就会爆♥炸♥
and then if anybody breaks in,the whole place just blows.
是的 没有证据能查到他们
Yeah, no evidence to lead back to them.
这是个好主意
That's a good call.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是"Torres的教育时刻"吗
Was that a "Torres Teachable Moment"?
当你问我一个你已经
You know, when you ask me a question
知道答案的问题
that you already know the answer to,
如果我答对了 你会祝贺我吗
and then if I get it right,you congratulate me?
不 我不是在玩心理游戏
No, I'm not playing mind games.
我只是 我想在这里找个落脚点
I'm just, uh, I'm trying to make a-a foothold here
这样我才能够到我的窗户
so I can reach my window.
不 伙计 打电♥话♥是没用的
Oh, no, dude, the phone thing isn't gonna work.
嗯 你有一格信♥号♥♥ 大约持续了一秒钟
Well, you had a bar for, like, a second,
我的胳膊比你长
and my arms are longer than yours.
没有比我长
They are not.
是的 就是比你的长 -事实上
Yes, they are. - No, actually,
你的胳膊很短 跟你的身体都不成比例
your arms are disproportionately short for your body.
好吧 你能住嘴吗 你正站在一颗炸♥弹♥上
Okay, will you stop? You're standing on a bomb.
我们没有多少选择
We don't have a lot of options.
是的
Yeah.
啊
Ay, ay, ay.
落脚点不够深
The foothold's not deep enough.
我要开枪了
I'm gonna shoot it.
什么
What?
打一个支撑点
Brace.
不行 住手 等一下 听说过跳弹吗
No! Stop. H-Hello? Ricochet?
如果你向墙射击
If you shoot the wall,
子弹可能会反弹回你身上
the bullet could just bounce right back at you.
我会躲开的 -不行 停下来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表