Ronnie 你知道2月的凌晨4点是什么感觉吗
You know what 4:00 a.m.in February feels like, Ronnie?
我就在这个大冷天到户外玩躲猫猫
And I'm out here chasing a cat in a coal mine.
我所做的就是把信息记下来 告诉你
All I do is take the info down,pass it along.
好吧 下一次 请确认GPS信息
Well, next time, verify the GPS.
像这样绕圈圈 会影响我的 气
Driving in circles like this is messing with my chi.
你的什么 -我的 气
Your what? - My chi.
我的内力
My energy.
等等 我想我找到那辆车了
Hold on. I think I found the car.
我以为你说轮胎瘪了
Thought you said flat tire.
打电♥话♥的人说他们把车停在了空地上
Yeah, caller said they pulled into an empty lot.
我感觉这不是我要找的车
Something tells me this isn't the right car.
第一天
【注:本集出现的公益组织】
我觉得那个新冠病毒检测员 对你有意思
I think the COVID tester, uh, is crushing on you.
每天都是这个家伙
Every day with this guy.
你从咽拭子测试得出的结论吗
You got that from a tonsil swab?
嘿 我是侦探
Hey, I'm a detective.
我察觉到一种迷恋
I detect a COVID crush.
好吧 我不这么认为 -宝贝
Okay, I don't think, that's a thing. - Sweetheart,
上厕所的时间是私人的
your bathroom break is private.
好吗 你不要带着电脑设备
Okay? You don't bring your computer equipment in with you.
好吧 爸爸爱你
All right. Daddy loves you.
育儿 看起来很简单 但你试一下就知道了
Parenting... looks easy until you try it.
哦 是的 我曾经照顾过我的侄子们
Ooh. Yeah, I, uh, I babysat my nephews once.
两个孩子和一只狗
Two kids and a dog.
够棘手的
That was a handful.
是啊 我觉得这是惩罚
Yeah, it sounds like punishment to me.
这么说吧 他们再也没请我去照顾过孩子
Let's just say I have not been invited back.
这就是我一个人住的原因
That is exactly why I live by myself,
因为一人吃饱
because keeping one person
全家不愁
alive and fed, it's hella plenty.
Tim 我愿意帮你 但 呃
Yeah, I'd offer to help you,Tim, but, uh...
相信我 Delilah和我爱我们的孩子
Oh, believe me,Delilah and I love our kids,
但我们更爱他们上学不在家的时候
but we love them even more when they're going to school.
战友们 早
Good morning, work family.
谁需要再补充湿巾呢
Who needs a refill on some surface wipes?
刚到了新货
Just got a fresh batch in,
消耗得也很快
and they are going fast.
Jimmy 你认真的吗
Seriously, Jimmy?
哇哦
Whoa.
你家的孩子也要上网课的 是吧
You're doing the homeschool thing, too, aren't you?
是的 没错 -你在这里
Yes, yeah. - So, you're doing
卖♥♥力地工作
everything here at work,
然后回家独自一人完成所有的事情吗
and then you're doing everything at home solo?
你有精力吗 -我不是一个人在战斗
Where do you getthe energy? - Oh, not solo anymore.
不 伙计们 我妈妈搬来和我们一起住了
No. Guys, my, uh,my mom moved in with us.
哦 哇 这就像 呃 就像免费的保姆
Oh, wow. That's like, uh... That's like free childcare.
真聪明 她给你做饭吗
I mean, that's genius. Does she cook for you?
做啊 她做的鸡肉派很好吃
She does, yeah. She makes a mean chicken potpie.
我去给你拿点来
You know, I'm gonna bring you some.
等等 Jimmy 这个 呃 你妈妈是要长♥期♥跟你住一起吗
Wait, so, Jimmy, is this, uh,is this move permanent?
目前是的 听着 你们
It is for now, yeah. Look, you guys,
真是太好了 你知道
you guys were so great when, you know...
我失去了Breena 但是 呃
I lost Breena. But, uh, between,
工作 单亲家庭 学校
uh, work, single parenting, school,
事情实在是太多了 所以
it just got to be too much, so...
所以我打电♥话♥寻求帮助
I called in a lifeline.
你知道吗 今天早上醒来时 我很意外地发现
You know, it's the weirdest thing. I woke up with a kink
自己的背有点不舒服 然后
in my backthis morning, and...
我的睡姿一定出了问题 你们知道我去哪
I must've slept on it funny.Uh, you guys know where
可以做个很好的隔离按♥摩♥吗
I might be able to get a-a good quarantine massage?
我知道个很棒的脊椎按♥摩♥师
Oh, I got a really great chiropractor.
而且他还提供上门服务 所以
And he makes house calls, too, so...
你知道吗 兄弟 多锻炼
Yeah,and you know what? A little workout,
多运动 这是最好的良药
a little exercise,that's the best medicine, bro.
还可以试试重力毯
Mm, a weighted blanket is where it's at.
此产品声称可以缓解焦虑、放松心情,
还能提高失眠障碍者的睡眠质量
你应该试试
Um, you should just try it
试一晚上 你保证会上瘾的
for a night. It'll get you hooked.
就连Gibbs也用过
Even Gibbs uses it.
得了吧 Gibbs不用重力毯
Come on, Gibbs doesn't use a weighted blanket.
不 Gibbs用过
Yes, Gibbs does.
我们出发 有尸体了
Let's go. Got a body.
走电梯 -走电梯
Elevator. - Elevator.
等等 等等
Wait, hold on. Hey.
你们每次都这样占电梯位子
You guys call that every time.
上个月 我一直在爬楼梯
For the last month,I've been taking the stairs.
那你得快点儿 T-Money
You got to be quick to the draw there, T-Money.
最大容量只有3人
Max capacity: Three.
死者是David Avila中士
Our victim's Petty Officer Second Class David Avila.
27岁 驻扎在匡蒂科
27. Stationed in Quantico.
死亡时间呢
Time of death?
根据尸斑来看
Uh, based on lividity,
我估计是在午夜到凌晨两点之间
I'd say between,uh, midnight and 2:00 a.m.
他短时间内死于失血过多
He bled out pretty quickly.
有摩托车在这停下
Motorcycle did a burnout here.
不管这人是谁 行迹非常匆忙
Whoever it was came and went fast.
枪手 -看起来他是
Shooter. - Looks like he emptied
打光了整个弹匣 你觉得这是抢劫还是谋杀呢
an entire magazine. You think this is a robbery or a hit?
我投谋杀一票
My vote would be for a hit.
说到过度杀戮 你知道
Talk about overkill. You know,
这些伤口中的任何一处都会是...啊
any one of these wounds would have been fa... Oh.
未知来电
Ah, blocked caller.
典型的Palmer妈妈
Classic Mama Palmer.
她觉得如果你不知道是谁打来的
Yeah, she thinks that if, uh,you don't know who's calling,
你更有可能选择 你知道
you're more likely to pick... You know,
我会把它转到语♥音♥信箱
uh, I'll-I'll let it go to voice mail.
呃 就像我说的
Uh, as I was saying, uh,
任何一个伤口都是致命的 而且
any one of these wounds would have been fatal, and...
Palmer -咋了
Palmer? - Yeah.
接你妈妈的电♥话♥
Talk to your mom.
嗯 -尸体又不会跑路
Uh... - Body's not going anywhere.
嘿 妈妈 噢
Hey, Mom? Oh.
你好 Greenberg医生 是的
Oh, hello, Dr. Greenberg. Yes.
事实上 有一种疼痛
Well, actually, it's a kind of pain
一直延伸到我的左臂
radiating down my left arm.
嘿 -就一分钟
Hey! - Be just one minute.
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs?
瞧瞧这儿
Look at this.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two-for-one special?
McGee
McGee.
受害者身边还有别人
Victim wasn't alone.
是的 我们在这发现了从车上留下的脚印
Yeah, we got footprints here leaving from the car.
我们的神秘乘客正在逃亡
Our mystery passenger's on the run.
可能还受了伤
And possibly wounded.
嘿 Kase 口罩墙看起来不错
Hey, Kase. Trophy wall's looking good.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
我最近对图案很感兴趣
I've been really into patterns lately.
我很喜欢扎染
I'm a sucker for tie-dye.
但法兰绒的有双重作用
But the flannel ones do double duty.
既可以保温又可以提供保护 嗯
Warmth and protection. Mm.
很高兴知道这个 最新情况呢
That's good to know. Update?
哦 呃 首先 摩托车轮胎的痕迹
Oh. Uh, first, motorcycle tire tracks.
我一直在想办法 但没成功
I've been trying to pull a make, but no luck.
汽水杯呢
Soda cup?
我们失踪的旅客留下了指纹
Our missing passenger left prints.
来见见Luis Carter 他昨晚
Meet Luis Carter, who, as it turns out,
刚从监狱里释放出来
was released from prison just last night.
他犯了什么罪呢
What was he in for?
盗窃罪 判刑21年
Larceny. 21-year sentence.
哇哦 判得够严重的
Whoa. Serious time.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表