前情提要
Previously on "NCIS..."
你要做好可能她活不过今晚的
You have to prepare yourself for the possibility
心理准备
she won't survive the night.
Emily Fornell的血液中检测出伪阿片类药物
Emily Fornell had counterfeit opioids in her blood.
McGee 你来负责
McGee, you got point.
-就一会儿还是 -接下来几天
- For now, or...? - Next couple of days.
我找到了跑腿男孩的线索
I got a lead on the errand boy
他供应的毒品差点害死了我的小女儿
who supplied the poison that nearly killed my little girl.
罪恶之源
The head of the snake.
-时间正好 Gibbs -Tobias
- Perfect timing, Gibbs. - Tobias?
你干什么了
What'd you do?
没啥
Nothing.
需要一些时间
Gonna need some time.
两周之后再来联♥系♥我
Check back with me in about two weeks.
McGee你们还在外面喝酒吗
Hey, McGee,you guys still out for drinks?
Gibbs要来 太棒了
Gibbs is coming, baby!
Matthew 早餐来了
Matthew, breakfast.
小猫小猫 来这儿
Here, kitty, kitty.
Matthew
Matthew?
哦 外面太冷了
Ooh, it's freezing out here.
宝贝 你在哪
Where are you, baby?
哦
Oh.
先生 抱歉打扰您了
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
Matthew David McConaughey 你别去打扰那个人
Matthew David McConaughey, you leave that man alone
赶紧回家
and come home right now.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
翻译:NSA NSA 柒九一九 NSA 二噁英 柒九一九
分配:鸡血
校对:Never-No
NCIS 第18季第3集
血与宝藏
欢迎光临得来速汽车餐厅
Welcome to Beltway Burgers,
在这里 每天用餐都很愉快
where every day is a Beltway day.
您想吃什么
May I please take your order?
嗯 黑咖啡
Uh, coffee, black.
你想再花3美元来一份得来速
Would you like to make that a Beltway breakfast combo
早餐套餐吗
for three dollars more?
不了
No.
请到下一个窗口
Next window, please.
1.59美元
$1.59, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 早上好吗
How's your morning so far, sir?
-很好 -我很高兴听到这个消息
-Fine. -I'm glad to hear that.
给你的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
祝您今天愉快
And you have a Beltway day.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我这是5分钟吸烟时间
I'm on a five-minute smoke break.
-他们还有这个吗 -没有
- They still have those? - No.
我也不抽烟
And I don't smoke.
所以 不管你想说什么 快点说
So, whatever it is you came to say, make it fast.
你在做什么
So, what are you doing...
-Toby -嘿
- Toby? - Hey!
这是我辛苦争取来的 你知道 他们不会随便雇人
I earned that... they don't hire just anybody, you know.
你说你有线索了
You said you had a lead.
你正在看着它
You're looking at it.
快餐和伪阿片类药物有什么关系
What's fast food got to do with counterfeit opioids?
好吧
Okay.
我们跟踪的那个毒贩子
The pill pusher we were supposed to be following?
他曾在这里工作
He worked here.
Tobias 那个毒贩子应该由你来跟踪
The pill pusher you were supposed to be following, Tobias.
不是那样的 我没杀他
Not that again... I didn't kill him!
Kimberly
Kimberly!
早
Good morning.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
那个毒贩子死于吸毒过量 知道吗
The pill pusher died of a drug overdose, okay?
我看过验尸报告了
I read the autopsy report.
那么让我们来关注真正的问题
Well, then let's focus on the real question here.
为什么一个每周赚几千美元的毒贩
What was a drug dealer, who makes thousands of dollars a week,
靠卖♥♥汉堡来赚取最低工资呢
doing flipping burgers for minimum wage, huh?
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
除非这地方和毒品有关
Unless this place had something to do with the drugs.
完全正确 我只是需要更多的时间来弄清楚
Exactly. I just need more time to find out how.
还需要多少时间
How much more time?
再给我几天时间
Give me a few more days.
我就快拿到使用冷藏室的特权了
I'm this close to getting freezer privileges.
这是少数几个我还没能搜索到的地方之一
It's one of the few places I haven't been able to search yet.
还有经理的办公室
That and the manager's office.
他是个很难对付的人
He's kind of a hard-ass.
Toby 时间到了
Toby, five minutes are up.
你在跟谁说话
And who you talking to?
哦
Oh...
没人
Nobody.
我只是想为下一班做好心理准备
Just trying to psych up for the next shift.
好样的 T
Attaboy, T.
就喜欢你这种热情
Love the focus.
噢 今早过得真够艰难的
Oh, this is a rough morning.
是啊 大家都一样
Yeah, for all of us.
-你知道 我头疼死了 -是啊 还用你说
- You know, my head is killing me. - Yeah, tell me about it.
自从Steve Jobs(苹果公♥司♥创始人)去世后 我还没有宿醉得这么厉害过
I haven't had a hangover this bad since Steve Jobs died.
McGee 这都是你的错
McGee, this is all your fault.
-都怪你邀请Gibbs去酒吧 -我压根就
- You invited Gibbs to the bar. - In a million years,
没想到他会去 好吗
I didn't think he would actually show, okay?
他去了 在酒桌表现出色 还很会调节气氛
He showed up. He showed up big-time and he set the pace.
-他一个人就能把他们全部喝倒 -你在抱怨什么
- The man can knock 'em back. - What are you complaining about?
-你连酒都没喝 -没错 但我吃了
- You didn't even drink. - Yeah, but I ate.
我吃了那些新鲜的金枪鱼米花
I had those, uh, fresh,uh, tuna poppers.
而且 呃 它们不是那么新鲜
And, uh, they weren't so fresh.
-哦 -食物中毒了吗
- Oh. - Food poisoning?
-有多糟糕 -我整晚都在卫生间
- How bad? - I spent the whole night in the bathtub.
抱歉 就当我没问
Sorry I asked.
你觉得Gibbs是怎么摆脱宿醉的
Hey, how do you think Gibbs gets over his hangovers?
不要你觉得
You don't.
-有什么发现 -我们的受害者是
- What we got? - Our victim is Chief Petty Officer
Diego Barnes上士 32岁
Diego Barnes, 32 years old,
住在隔壁
who lived in the next building over.
看来他是从那边回家
It looks like he was walking home
在那里初次遭袭 然后
over there when he was initially attacked and then
从防火梯逃出来 但是 呃
fled up the fire escape, but, um,
太迟了
it was too late.
有作案动机吗
We got a motive?
他的钱包和钱还在身上
His wallet and money were still on him.
所以警♥察♥在联♥系♥我们之前就已经确认他的身份了
That's how the police were able to ID him before they called us.
他的腹部布满了很深的伤口
There are these deep gashes all over his abdomen.
他的内脏现在都在外面了
And his insides are now on the outside.
像鱼一样把他的内脏掏空
Gutted him like a fish.
没错 这要么是私人恩怨 要么
Yeah, this is either personal or...
我们要找的是一个变♥态♥
we're looking for a total psycho.
我忍♥不了了
I can't do this.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
可怜的家伙 我不怪他
Ah, poor guy, I don't blame him.
嗯 老大 我这儿有些东西你可能想看看
Uh, boss, I got something here you might want to see.
不 McGee 没人想看
No, McGee, nobody wants to see that.
我没有吐 是别人吐的
I didn't throw up; Someone else did.
我想我找到凶器了
I think I found our murder weapon.
尸体上的伤口和在现场找到的
Well, the lacerations on the body
双刃刀相符
match the double-sided knife found at the scene.
杀手扔的吗
Killer dropped it?
似乎是在呕吐的时候扔的
While vomiting, it seems.
受害者的嘴里没有胆汁
There's no bile on the victim's mouth,
所以那神秘的呕吐物一定是
so the mystery puke must have come
扔刀的人吐出来的
from whoever dropped that knife.
Kasie正在检测DNA
Kasie's running DNA right now.
为什么要把他切成这样呢 Palmer
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表