Littering literally?
你知道 在两个街区外
You know, there's a taco stand
一个玉米饼摊
two blocks down.
你走走吧
Stretch your legs.
站起来活动活动
Get off your ass!
呼吸新鲜空气
Get some air.
如果我错过了什么呢
What if I miss something here?
两天没动静了
Been two days of nothing here.
你应该很清楚
You know damn well,
我一旦开始去买♥♥墨西哥炸卷饼
the second I start ordering my chimichangas,
地狱会失控的
all hell's gonna break loose.
没有地狱
There's no hell.
我们不是在等待地狱 他是一个人
We're not waiting on hell. It's one guy.
你的跑腿男孩
Your errand boy.
一个毒贩到底为什么会叫
What the hell kind of a name is Josh Winston
Josh Winston这种名字的
for a drug dealer anyway?
在笔记中 你称他为“药品代表”
In your notes, you call him a "drug rep."
前药品代表
Former drug rep.
现在在黑市上卖♥♥芬太尼棒棒糖
Now distributing black-market fentanyl lollipops
给这个所谓的医生
for this... so-called doctor.
医生来了
The doctor's in.
新的一天
For a new day,
在打折商店出♥售♥黑市商品
selling the black market stuff at a discount.
卖♥♥不了几天了
Not for much longer.
你说得对
You got that right.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
尽管他不是幕后老大 但是抓到死亡医生
He's no Mr. Big, but Dr. Death is a hell
至少也算是个成果
of a consolation prize.
为什么不现在拿下他呢
Why not take him now?
把他拿到哪里去呢
Take him where?
Tobias
Tobias...
这才是我们要找的人
that's our guy.
他才能带着我们找到幕后老大
He'll lead us to Mr. Big.
一旦你切下蛇头
Once you cut the head off that snake,
这条蛇就死了 也就不会再有什么死亡医生了
the body dies, there is no more Dr. Death.
之前的计划就是这样 对吗
That was the plan, wasn't it?
那可是你提出来的计划
Well, that was your plan.
我们会紧跟你的计划行事 对吗
We're sticking with it, right?
Tobias
Tobias?
你只管继续思考 小霸王
You just keep thinking, Butch.
这是你的强项
That's what you're good at.
你想要什么口味的玉米饼呢
What kind of tacos you want?
所以 Gibbs去帮Fornell处理她女儿的问题
So, Gibbs went to help Fornell with his daughter.
这就说得通了
That makes sense.
我原话不是这么说的
That's not exactly what I said.
你什么意思呢 你说他是去帮一个朋友了
What do you mean? You said he went to help a friend.
是啊 Gibbs只有一个朋友
Yeah, and Gibbs only has one friend.
我就是这么说的
That is exactly what I said.
剩下的部分只是 呃 无聊的猜测
The rest was, uh, idle speculation.
然而你的猜测无懈可击
And no shortage of that going around.
Sloane探员说她听到什么
Agent Sloane said she heard something
-捞鲟鱼的事吗 -嗨
- about sturgeon fishing? - Hey!
大家还好吗 我最喜欢的罪案斗士们
What is up, my favorite crime fighters?
只是在讨论Gibbs这次消失是去哪里了
Just discussing where Gibbs disappeared to this time.
不 不 不 是你们在讨论
No, no, no, you guys were discussing.
我可不打算讨论了
I'm kind of done.
哦 棒极了 那么你们也许就都有时间
Ooh, excellent! Then maybe you all have time
来帮我给海军乐团成员们的乐器称重咯
to help me finish weighing the Navy band members' instruments?
你为什么要给乐器称重呢
Why are you weighing instruments?
它们看起来比应有的重量重了一些
They seem a little heavier than they should be,
而McGee想要知道多出来的重量是多少
and McGee wants to know just how much heavier.
是啊 McGee 你知道 他当老大可不好惹
Yeah, McGee. You know, he's a tough boss.
这个老大正要我们赶到大厅去
Who currently wants us in the squad room.
抱歉 Kase
Sorry, Kase.
不过听起来是个不错的锻炼
Sounds like a good workout, though.
这些乐器到底有多重呢
How much does it really weigh?
我目前只称到双簧管
I am only as far as the oboes,
而我已经感觉肌肉在灼烧了
and I am already feeling the burn.
呃 就好像那些海军乐队成员们
Ugh. It's like those Navy band members were,
在走私铁砧什么的
like, smuggling anvils or something.
你忙吗 Jimmy
What's up, Jimmy?
你知道我很乐意帮你的 Kasie
You know I would love to help you, Kasie,
但是我还有个自己的案子要解决
but I've got my own case right here.
呃
Uh...
107号♥抽屉
Drawer number 107.
陆战队下士Richard Darby
Marine Corporal Richard Darby.
今早5:30 由特别探员Veronica Tyler
Brought in this morning at 5:30 a.m.
带来的
by Special Agent Veronica Tyler.
哦 是夜班的Ronnie
Oh, Ronnie from the night crew.
她很酷的
Yeah, she's so cool.
是啊 她真的...
Yeah. She's really...
尸体呢
Where's the body?
问得好
That's a good question.
我今上午还看到尸体了
I, I saw the body this morning.
它当时就在
It was...
这里
right here.
这可真是太奇怪了
Yeah, that's so weird.
哦 不 不 这比奇怪更糟糕
Oh, no. No, this is, this is way worse than weird.
是啊 你确定不想来跟我一起
Yeah. Are you sure you don't want
给乐器称重吗
to come weigh instruments with me?
什么 呃 不 呃 也许过会再说吧
What? Uh, no. Uh, maybe later.
我应该给Tyler探员打个电♥话♥
I-I should really give Agent Tyler a call.
嗨 也许会更糟
Hey. Could be worse.
如果Gibbs在的话 你可能要给他打电♥话♥
If Gibbs was here, you'd have to tell him.
好吧
Okay.
天呐 我需要的就是这个
Man, I needed that!
抱歉 我有点饿怒症
Sorry I got a little hangry before.
Emily的饿怒症更厉害
The worst is Emily.
那个孩子曾经少吃了几顿饭 天呐
That kid skips a few meals, man,
我宁愿面对壮年的泰森
I'd rather face Tyson in his prime.
Winston
Winston.
也差不多了 Joshy
【注:2016年电影Joshy的主角
讲述主角把单身派对变成一个充满毒品、酗酒的喧闹周末】
About time, Joshy.
现在你连汉堡都送了吗
You delivering hamburgers now, too?
里面可能是别的什么东西
Or something.
袋子上没有油
There's no grease on that bag.
厚颜无♥耻♥的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Brazen son of a bitch.
他也有自己的专用入口
He's got his own entry, too.
按计划来
Stay to the plan.
我们先跟着他
We follow him first.
或者我们现在就可以去强迫他把老大交给我们
Or we could force him to give up the head of the snake right now.
我们不用刑讯逼供的
We don't torture.
我没说刑讯
I didn't say "torture."
我说的是强迫
I said "force."
Tobias
Tobias.
或者我们可以胁迫他
Or we could coerce him
或者我们可以利用他
or we could leverage him.
你有足够的黑料去胁迫他交出自己的老大然后自己逃命吗
With enough dirt to turn on his boss so he goes away for life?
你这人真扫兴
You are such a killjoy.
他是我们唯一的线索
He's the only lead we got.
如果我们不能说服他 那我们就什么都没有了
If we can't turn him, we don't have anything.
我们至少能进去看看
Can we at least take a look inside there,
做一点侦查吗
do a little recon?
我们看起来就像两个警♥察♥
We look like two cops.
你看起来像个警♥察♥
You look like a cop.
我看起来是一团糟
I look like crap.
或者至少我看起来是个
Or at least I look like a guy
需要一点廉价止疼药来治疗自己髋骨的流浪汉
who needs some cheap painkillers for his bum hip.
你就不好奇他们是怎么运行的吗
Aren't you a little bit curious about how it works?
你在给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who are you calling?
你认真的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表