通过信♥号♥♥塔三角定位确定他的位置
to triangulate his location off the cell tower.
Jonny Zucado
Now, Jonny Zucado,
他能够逃脱法律的长臂 但他无法
he can run from the long arm of the law, but he cannot hide
从Kasie Hines的手里逃脱
from the medium-sized arms of Kasie Hines.
噢 Jethro
Oh, Jethro.
你想过你还会再次看到那张脸吗
Did you ever think you'd see that face again?
-呃 我希望别再见到 -在我听说了
- Well, I was hoping not. - After I heard
你们过去曾经和这个叫Zucado的
about the run-in you two had back in the day
有过冲突之后
with this Zucado guy,
我查了你过去的海军调查局的案件档案
I looked up your old NIS case file.
我做错什么了吗
What did I do?
不是你的原因
It's not you.
是他
It's him.
Jonny Zucado是个逃脱了法律制裁的人
Jonny Zucado was the one that got away.
而且看起来他的再次出现
And it seems that his reappearance
让本该被埋没的
is dredging up old memories that are...
回忆浮现了出来
better left unremembered.
我们再来一次
Let's try this again.
我的堂兄Ringo死之前说了什么
What did my cousin Ringo say before he died?
我只认识那个唱Octopus's Garden的Ringo
The only Ringo I know is the one who wrote "Octopus's Garden."
把雀斑男带来的东西给我
Give me the thing from Freckles.
我那会儿正在外面
"I was out
挑一套西服 忽然有个人从后面
"looking for a suit when a guy ran up
跑来拿枪指着我的耳朵 这听起来熟悉吗
behind me and stuck a gun in my ear." That sound familiar?
因为这就是你告诉那个警♥察♥的话
Because that's what you told that cop.
报告里还有什么漏掉的情况吗
Is there anything else not in the report?
我堂兄Ringo
My cousin Ringo
偷了我的一些东西
stole something from me.
一些非常 非常珍贵的东西
Something very, very valuable.
我想知道他有没有跟那些海军调查局的警♥察♥说过
And I need to know if he told those NIS cops about it.
你手里有报告
You have the report.
需要我给你读读吗
You need me to read it to you?
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你堂兄在车祸后很短时间内
Your cousin died shortly after the car crash
就因多处刺伤流血而死了
from multiple stab wounds.
我试着救他
I attempted to save his life,
但他因为刺伤失血过多
but he'd lost too much blood from those stab wounds.
对 用刀刺他就是为了让他流血的
Yeah. That was kind of the point.
实际上他根本没有机会
The thing is he didn't have a chance
跟海军调查局的人说任何事
to tell those NIS agents anything.
他在他们来之前就死了
He was dead long before they arrived.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
感谢你提供的这些信息
And thank you so much for that information.
我们结束了
We're done here.
你如果杀了我们
You kill us,
他们会一直找你的
they will never stop looking for you.
不是警♥察♥找你
Won't be the cops that find you.
是陆战队的人找你
It will be the Marines.
该死
Damn.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
年轻的Gibbs做得非常好
Baby Gibbs played that one right.
Zucado没有杀我们 但给了我们一个警告
Zucado let us live, but with a warning.
他说如果我们跟任何人说发生了什么
He said if we told anyone about what had happened,
我们会后悔的
well, we'd regret it.
但你还是告诉海军调查局了 对吗
But you told NIS anyway. Right?
错
Wrong.
Gibbs想说 但我说服了他不要去
Gibbs wanted to, but I tried to persuade him otherwise.
哦 我有发现了
Oh, I got something.
我们刚刚定位到了他的位置
We just got a ping on his location,
但不是通过他心脏起搏器的信♥号♥♥
but not from his pacemaker.
是他常用的手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥
From his regular cell phone.
他刚开机了
He just turned it on.
我们找到他了
We found him.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这就是弄断Gibbs两条胳膊的那个人吗
So this is the guy that broke both of Gibbs's arms.
嗯
Hmm?
我在停车场听说是他的两条腿
I heard from the motor pool it was both his legs.
看来成年人都会传闲话
Well, apparently even adults can play telephone.
不管怎样 我绝对不会错过这个
Either way, I would not miss this for the world.
是的 恶有恶报
Mm-mm. Payback is a bitch.
你变老了
You got old.
是更聪明了 坐下
Try wiser. Sit down.
不得不说 警♥察♥骚扰
I have to say, this, uh, police harassment thing
让我很意外
surprised me.
我觉得你不是那种记仇的人
I didn't take you for the kind of guy who held grudges.
所以 为什么抓我
So, why am I here?
我们抓到你堂弟想要黑进我们的系统
We caught your cousin trying to hack our computer system.
那跟我有什么关系
So what's that got to do with me?
你贿赂了政♥府♥官员来承包建筑合同
You bribed a government official to land a construction contract.
据说
Allegedly.
在法庭上你不会赢的
You're not gonna win in court.
你会被关很久
You are going away for a long time.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
你认为我派我堂弟来偷你们的文件
You think I sent my cousin in to steal your files,
想要在庭审中获得优势
hoping I'd have an advantage at trial.
对 是这样
Yeah, that's right.
我倒是希望我这么想过
Well, I wish I'd thought of that.
那比我做过的事情风险要小很多
Would have been a lot less risky than what I did instead.
你没有权利扣着我
You got no right to hold me.
我拿到了拘捕令
I've got an arrest warrant.
对 因为行贿指控
Right. For the bribery charges.
好吧 如果我是你的话我会更新一下自己的文件
Well... except I'd, uh, update my files if I were you.
啊哦 这可不是什么好消息
Uh-oh, that can't be good.
Boss 我知道规定22 对不起 但是
Boss, I know about Rule 22. I'm sorry, but...
直接告诉他吧
Oh, just tell him.
什么事 McGee
What, McGee?
对我的行贿指控已经撤销了
The bribery charges against me have been dropped.
一个小时前 卡罗莱纳州刚刚确认了
An hour ago. Carolina just confirmed it.
40年前你抓不到我
You couldn't get me 40 years ago...
现在也不可能抓得到
...and you ain't gonna get me now.
重聚很有意思 是吧
Reunions are fun, aren't they?
是 我们也没料到
Yeah, well, we were caught off guard as well
Zucado的案子会被撤销
when we heard that Zucado's case was dismissed.
好的 Lynne 谢谢
All right, Lynne, thank you.
替我问候Makenna
Give my regards to Makenna.
Zucado现在都买♥♥通法官了吗
Zucado buying judges now?
法官也没有办法
Judge had no choice.
庭审的主要证人刚刚死了
The star witness in the trial just turned up dead.
-没有他案子就不成立 -我需要那个尸体
- There's no case without him. - I want that body.
为什么
Why?
因为你和我都知道
Because you know as well as I do
-是Zucado杀死了他 -好 也许是 但是
- Zucado killed him. - Well, that may be, but...
这就是他露面的原因 Leon
It's why he came out of hiding, Leon.
他知道证人死了
He knew that witness was dead.
他只有一种方式知道这个消息
There's only one way he could know about that.
这不是我们的案子
It's not our case.
行贿案发生在卡罗莱纳州
The bribery occurred on Carolina's turf.
行贿
Bribery?
我们抓到他谋杀 他承认了
Hell, we get him on murder. He admitted it.
-不是我们的案子 -是我们的
- It's not our case. - It is,
Leon
Leon.
Zucado的堂弟闯进了咱们的办公楼
Zucado's cousin broke into our office,
想要黑进卡罗莱纳NCIS的网络
trying to hack their way into the Carolina NCIS network.
这就成了我们的案子
That makes it our case.
好
All right.
我给卡罗莱纳州回电♥话♥看看他们能不能把尸体给我们
I will call Carolina back and see if they'll send us the body.
但是我也有个要求 Gibbs
But I want something, too, Gibbs.
我希望你能冷静下来
I want you to chill out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表